• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Halo Themed Dice RP

Never

Screaming Mute
Halo_Generations_by_Halcylon.jpg

I'm not really into Fandom much, but I've always wanted to join an awesome Halo Style RP (Not Red vs Blue), so I'm calling all Halo Fans out there. I love Halo, it's probably my favourite game series because of the story and it's expansive universe and the possibility of their being your own completely new story in a different part of that universe without needing to crossover the Main Franchise Focus, e.g. Halo Legends, Headhunters, The Mona Lisa.

I want to create it so that it incorporates Dice, meaning players can lose to the Covenant. Also Help would be much appreciated, because I'm afraid of making it way too complex and Dice heavy D'x

I was also thinking instead of creating one big story based on a few characters, that it was instead small stories focused around different characters. So like each story is a mission or two, and when each story for those characters has finished we move onto new characters, it would also mean the stories can end up tragically or successfully for added drama! This would limit players however, though that will be the case both ways, I would probably after each mission reset the Users involved if others are interested in playing a different mission and didn't get a chance to the first time.

I don't mind getting rid of the Dice Factors as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back