• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halo: Bravo Squad

Rookie

Lance Corporal in the UNSC
Try not to get us banned please guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it easy to understand my character sheet and was the characters purpose of being there clear? or was it a bit murky? I wanted to go for something different.

Edited my Character sheet just now.

Changes:

Weapons changed to Firearms

Armour description added under "Apparel"

Gender added

Place of birth added to Background

Inventory changed to Gear/Inventory

Also sorry if it's a bit over the top, i come from gaming roleplay so i'm used to making character sheets that are supposed to be continuously updated and i just have a lot of characters lying around because i just like making them.

yo could i modify my dude just a bit and make him super mysterious and stuff. I was thinking of making him basicaly an agent and no one knows his real name except the higher ups. Kind of an assasin type guy

Rest of the team has no idea who he is and he is never seen without his face covered

I mean that type of character would probably be in ONI but he wouldn't act like that, he'd just blend, that's essentially what my character is except he isn't an assassin he's a counter measure.

@Talon

ONI, the Office of Naval Intelligence, they're the leaders for intelligence gathering, research and security for the United Nations Space Command, they come under the Navy. it covers things from low level propaganda to keep the populace calm to experiments so ethically wrong like the Spartan-II program (personally i don't see it as wrong) Imagine the CIA, MI6, KGB, DEA, FBI, NSA and Interpol put together to make one massive organisation that records everything and knows everything, they can make you disappear very easily.

It has four major sections.

Section Zero, knows everything about everyone and their grandma, nothing happens without them knowing, if you take a shit and it comes out purple they'll have that documented, Basically NSA, KGB and MI6 put together, and if you seem to be a problem they can and will make you disappear.

Section One, Which covers intelligence gathering.

Section Two, Which is sort of the more laxed and public part that covers propaganda and covering up like defeats to keep morale up.

Section Three, Which covers special and highly classified research and projects, They're not afraid to kidnap a few kids and kill a few thousand people.

it also has some lesser sections.

ONI Security, the main security force of ONI, Veteran soldiers recruited from the Marines and the Army, thouroughly re-trained and given tasks to guard key ONI structures and facilities sometimes personnel too.

ONI Signals Corps, Essentially around to throw the enemy off by misdirection and feeding them false information.

ONI Retrieval and Acquisition, I'm not gonna lie i don't know what the fuck this one does, they take old shit i guess.

Prowler Corps, Yea... i don't know what this does either, they make stealth ships i guess...

[QUOTE="Lord Shaxx]The picture, the image, that's a Spartan Three in Mark Five Mjolnir armour, Catherine-B320.

[/QUOTE]
Lol

I completely forgot!!!

I was trying to find an armor pic and that one stood out to me and I wondered why!

For those of you who don't know, ODST's are all former Special Operations Forces members, they've all had prior screenings and years of training and experience, minimum of three years in Army Airborne, Force Reconnassaince or any other special operations force unit, so fear not even a rookie isn't truely a rookie, even though rookie, the main character in Halo ODST was a true rookie and literally went from Marines to ODST like nothing :P .

Though this isn't 100% enforced during the great war because you know, people died way quicker, however usually the minimum age of 21, if you're really good probably 19, there is no age limit for the ODST's so long as you can meet the requirements you're good, you could be a bloody 90 year old so long as you're fit enough and sharp enough you're good to go.

I also want to note that characters young in age wouldn't be ranked past the first two or maybe three rankings unless they actually went to and graduated from a military academy. Even then, the ODSTs are in a league of their own. (Just a mention if realism is wanted to be achieved.)

This is for all you snipers out there, the SRS99 alone weighs about 35 pounds, you don't want to be hauling three weapons around especially not an Assault rifle with it, Snipers in ODST stick to the old Sidearm and Rifle ways because of the weight of the weapon.

Personally, I think personality would be best brought out as the story moves forwards. Well, that's just my opinion and the way that I want people to come to know my character.

Ok thanks for all that info!¡!¡ So do you think I could do a ONI guy, maybe from section 3...

I mean it would be at the discretion of the owner, i would personally say that it wouldn't make sense for two to be in the same place, not to destroy your roleplay but, it wouldn't make sense to have two ONI Operatives in the same squad, but again it's at the discretion of the owner.

ok... dang I had a sweet idea for a snipe but thats taken. hmmmm Must think of a super... DING DING!¡!¡ Dual submachine guns!¡!¡ Cocky one in the group and a bit of a bragger but hes good at what he does. I like it...

Dual wield isn't a practical thing for anyone other than a Spartan, Spartan get that gun skill, even then they still have trouble with it, might want to keep it to two hands on one gun, other than the dual wield all for the Cocky character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back