• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Halloween Scribbles (Limited Freebies) ***1 slot***

yonmita rae

Cave Painter
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! So I’m in a festive/ creative mood, so I’ll do Halloween themed OC’s for folks…. I’ll take on 3 requests. I’m not gonna say that I’m doing full blown but if it happens…it happens, these are freebies and I’ll draw them and give them back when they’re ready. I prefer ocs that are cartoon/animated, I’m not great at realistic, semi-realistic is fine, I’d say that’s more my style. *** After third request, I’m not gonna take anyone….I may change my mind but for now it’s 1***

What I need:
Reference (pic)
If you’re specific about your oc, give me a clue as to how they are…gives me a better grasp of how to draw them, if you’re cool with whatever I’ll have at it
A Halloween theme/costume for your oc

What I’ll do:
It’s gonna be digital , it’ll be sketched lines, maybe color or grayscale depends on what happens, I’m not good at flat colors so we’ll see, take a gamble and see what you get!

Last edited:
Heya! I'm in something of a situation, I have a character I'd love to have drawn, but with their mask off. It would be spoiler-y for the RP I have them in right now, and I'm anxious about people from the RP browsing around here and seeing it XD
May I DM you?
The character is also has an extremely odd appearance, so I don't take it personally if my request gets rejected in the end lol. I don't know exactly how your style goes or if it would work at all.

But if you're down for something bizarre and a little spooky, then I've sure got a doozy.

Last edited:
Heya! I'm in something of a situation, I have a character I'd love to have drawn, but with their mask off. It would be spoiler-y for the RP I have them in right now, and I'm anxious about people from the RP browsing around here and seeing it XD
May I DM you?
The character is also has an extremely odd appearance, so I don't take it personally if my request gets rejected in the end lol. I don't know exactly how your style goes or if it would work at all.

But if you're down for something bizarre and a little spooky, then I've sure got a doozy.
Sure you can DM me, sounds interesting XD

Um.. if no one else is requesting stuff, I could maybe... go again??
I don't want to take someone else's slot but gee man, if no one else is going to take advantage of the incredible talent... XD

Alright here we go, sorry but I’m not good @ realistic but the witch theme was funIMG_0275.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back