• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Halloween is near! Tricks AND Treats inside!

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

vintage-cartoon-betty-boop-halloween-pumpkins-animated-gif.gif
Oh my goodness!
It's that time of the year again!
The dawn of Autumn and those precious few weeks leading up to the best day of the year, apart of my birthday of course, HALLOWEEN!

Now, as an avid lover of everything creepy and crawly the next logical step for me was to funnel all my excitement into creating some Roleplay prompts befitting the colder season where leaves wilt and die as their corpses turn shades of red and yellow only to be carried away by harsh winds...
Or something like that!

Anyways, recap for those who do not know me:
Vampunk:
50% Vampire, 50% Punk, 100% Sarcastic neighborhood Bloodsucker
I love Horror and modern scenarios with supernatural twists!
I usually play females as my male characters SUCK, yes the bad kind, not the vampire related one.
And if you can put up with my inappropriate humor I promise you we'll have some fun!

But I'm digressing!
These are the few plots I cooked up!

The cursed Pumpkinpatch!
We've all been there.
Wishing for some way to get rid of a pesky rival or rather a particular person that just seems to hate your guts.

Petty bickering and all the nasty stuff just adding up to the point where a way to get rid of them for good seems godsend!
In this case this opportunity comes with a dusty ol' tome with some rather peculiar instructions.

Involving a Pumpkin patch, a strand of hair from your enemy and your own blood!

But it always backfires, doesn't it?
'Cause in the end your rivalry might have been friendlier than you thought, maybe even allowing for a very close friendship?

Well, it's too late for that now, is it?
The time of reckoning draws near as hours tick away the date you've summoned the vile fiend that was supposed to destroy your enemy.

Because one thing is for certain.
Being cursed, having an unholy Aberration stalk someone you grew close to, having to deal with the price of witchcraft and trying to find a way out of all this madness is going to take more than just a stern talkin' to the monster you summoned.

And keeping the creature's target in the dark isn't going to help either!

giphy.gif

Bite me!

Being a Vampire is usually not that bad.
Yes, you have to deal with the occasional fools thinking it'd be cool reenacting Supernatural and having to feed on blood can be somewhat of a hassle but apart from that it's still an (un)life worth living!

Or so one would think judging by a certain Vampire having made herself at home in your typical rural town. Working the late hours of the local bar and fitting right in with the other humans!

Certainly nothing would be able to disturb this idyllic state of affairs!

Welp, guess the Vampire coven had a different plan.
And nothing's worse than having a renegade, clan-less Vamp roaming around, trying to warn the humans without blowing her own cover!

And having one's secret discovered by one of the locals doesn't help either!

tumblr_mgbj66p1kV1rkasilo1_500.gif

Bright Eyes
Moving is never easy, especially not to the middle of nowhere, with no friends or family to make settling in so much easier.
But you really needed to. Was it because of a new job, leaving some nasty memories behind or just because you felt like it.

Doesn't matter in the end, you're now part of a new community!
New friends to be made....new memories to be made....

But not the pleasant kind.

The kind that keeps you awake at night, dreading finding yet another pair of bright eyes glaring at you from every dark corner, every open window and every reflection in the mirror.

But this time something's different.
This time the reflection tumbles right out of the mirror.

And it's just as confused as you are!

tumblr_nqbnkwMi341tf04pfo1_r1_500.gif

Ghostwhisperer-whisperer

"Hello from the other side!"
A tad cheerful for a ghost, isn't it?

But once you're dead there's not an awful lot to worry about so why not spend all that time haunting exes, those who wronged you or just stalking random strangers to give them a good ol' scare!
Too bad that this time THEY can see you! And they're not too happy with you following their every footstep!

But hey, you're dead, what's the worse that could happen by following this stranger around?!

Last edited:
MRW:
KaRIpQI.png

I usually play females as my male characters SUCK, yes the bad kind, not the vampire related one.

Because one thing is for certain.
Being cursed, having an unholy Aberration stalk someone you grew close to, having to deal with the price of witchcraft and trying to find a way out of all this madness is going to take more than just a stern talkin' to the monster you summoned.

And keeping the creature's target in the dark isn't going to help either!
MFW:
waExWMR.png

TOO LONG DIDNT MFW: Cursed pumpkin patch looks awesome.It's like I've traveled back to the 90's and am about to watch a spoopy story on the tele.

*v* These plots have my soul literally buzzing, I'm so hype,
Mainly for The cursed Pumpkinpatch and Bright Eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back