Hallo!

The Doorman

I leave, but i always return.
I'm new so I guess I should introduce myself. SOOOOO, I am Jackson, but feel free to call me what you like ( ^w^ ) I used to rp on ChickenSmoothie when I was younger, but I started getting ignored, why?:question: I am unsure, but I still love to rp and I just happened to be told about rpnation so I thought, "Why not! It can't hurt to try going to a new site :smiled: So, well, bear with me, as this site and all it's dropdowns are a bit intimidating to a newb like me. :unsure: Well, I hope to see you all around! :bigsmile:

Welcome to RPNation~! I hope that the same thing doesn't happen again, feel free to come ask me about anything if you have any questions~! I am trying to find people to join me and a couple of friends in making a big group of people I would love it if you could check out the link in my signature~!

Hello Doorman! Welcome to rpnation. I am a bit intimidated as well, being new myself, but things should become clear pretty quickly. I also have an rp to start, but there are always many many of them to go into. Dive headfirst!

You don't have to worry about being ignored here - most people are more (or less) decent. Wahaha. Hopefully you've checked out the Resource page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back