• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

Max heads into the back. He finds the shower with ease. Reverting to his true form, he jumps in. His stomach already was gaining mass; he wasn’t all skin and bones. His scars began to heal over.

Cyg finds something and leaves them by the door for him before going back to the couch. "Hungry, Yuri?"

"Alright, I'll get something going." Cygnia goes to the kitchen to get cooking.

Max washes himself off before finding the clothes Cygni left outside of the bathroom. It seemed to be a pair of shorts and a tank top along with some underpants. He silently thanked her and put on the clothes.

Cyg shrugs, working pretty quickly. "Unless you know what you're doing, I got it."

With a soft chuckle, Cygnia keeps working and has some warm food in a few minutes. "Here."

"No problem. I have some warmer food if you're still hungry." Cygnia plops herself down to eat.

((I was having internet trouble for the longest time lol, so if I'm on and off you guys know why))

Gaeron wakes up in the chair, realizing he fell asleep there, and sees everyone eating around him. "I think I'll just go to bed." He stood up and walked over to his room, dropping onto the bed and falling asleep.

((I'm gonna be around all day but will be gone almost all day tomorrow since I'm flying away))

((H..hey guys just wondering if ya'll are gonna be on tomorrow or not))

((Wait did I just stutter OOC EWWWWWW I promise that wasnt on purpose XD))

((Lol, I'll be on today, there was just no way I would have been here yesterday))

((Yeah. I'm probably going to try and sleep throughout the day anyway))

((ah ok what did you have goin on yesterday? if you don't mind me asking))

((Ahhhhh sorry that's always rough but at least you were probably happy afterwards XD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back