• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

“We will need to get moving,” Max says, “They obviously know where we are.”
Max sits down on the couch.
Stormy sleeps happily.

Cygnia sighs, looking a little upset. "I know. It's time to find another safe place." She doesn't say it out loud, but she's worried that there aren't any more safe places for them.

Luna is worried about this and looks down at the floor "N......no I cant think of anything"

Cyg gently puts her hand on top of Luna's, knowing it's a little difficult right now.

Luna is starting to feel slightly awkward at all the attention "Heh thanks" She smiled back

“We could steal a boat,” Max offers, “There’s a dock a few miles away. It sits right on the coast. I’m sure we could find a big enough boat for us all.”
Max knew how to get into places relatively easy; plus he could become a lot smaller if needed.

Although she's not too keen on stealing, Cygnia doesn't see a lot of other options. "We'd have to constantly come to land though, for food and other supplies."

“ true “ Yuri agrees “ maybe a ship with enough supplies for us to stay out in the water for long periods at a time “ Yuri suggests

"Y......yeah maybe that way we could at least be safe" Luna hated the idea of stealing but she didn't want her family in danger

"All right. We'll go when everyone's ready and more rested. I don't want anyone to get hurt just trying to get out of here." Cygnia looks around at everyone

“ yeah sounds good “ Yuri says sighing realizing that he’s very tired “ I’m going to bed “ he walks to his room

"Yeah g'night everyone" She goes to bed but cant sleep very well so she starts sketching

“I’ll watch first,” Max offers, “We will leave first thing in the morning.”
Max goes outside to start the watch for the villains. He changes his eyes to be able to track heat.

Cyg shuts off the lights from the kitchen, heading to her room as well.

Luna wakes and seeing no one else has yet she starts to make some food

Cygnia rolls out of bed, looking in the mirror for a moment and only sighing before leaving her room.

Max is slouched on the porch asleep. He had stayed up for most of the night watching the forest for anything unusual.
Stormy was up and making everyone breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back