• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

"Not sure, I guess I was just born with it." Gaeron laughs a little as the guard approaches. He scans him for a device, finding one that looks like it matches the collar. Quickly, Gaeron sticks one of his hands out where te guard can see it, and sneakily uses the other to grab the device. He does this, hoping he can withstand the shock of the collar well enough to hold on to what he was grabbing.

Thornton goes over to Stormy, toying with one of the collars. "So, how do you feel?"

The collar reacts to Gaeron's hand being outside, and attacks from the inside again.

Gaeron manages to pull the item and drop in on the floor, landing on top of it as the collar struck. He made sure to keep an eye on the guard to make sure he knew who to go to to get his knife back. "Alright, geez, I was just saying hello." He stayed there, sitting on the device, trying to sell how hurt he was.

((Back but probably not for long))
Luna hears all the commotion wondering what she can do to help
"Think Luna think"

Gaeron laughs nervously, feeling a ton of pain from the collar, but keeping it to himself. He heard everything quiet down a little, and assumed that either Yuri and Stormy were goners, or their enemies were. He really hoped it was the latter. Standing up and moving to the back of the cell, Gaeron carefully felt around on the necklace until he found a spot which seemed to match the item's shape. He pressed it against the spot and hoped this would work.

The collar pops off with a clank.

Thornton looks at Yuri. "Ah, look at the conqueror. Do you think you can take on this whole facility?"

Luna was panicking but knew she had to get out
"Hey excuse me!!!!!"
She yelled to a guards attention

Gaeron smiles as he carefully places the collar on the ground, holding onto the item. As soon as he heard Luna's voice, he sprung into action, remembering that there would only be two guards in this corridor, and readying his knife, waiting for them to turn their attention to Luna.

Stormy hits the group with the ice balls. It creates a small cloud no one can see through, except stormy.
She crawls along the floor towards the others.

The other guard looks at Luna and yells down the hall, "Hey, why is your side so active today?" A faint, "I dunno" is heard before the guard lazily makes his way over. "What?"

Luna grabs his collar and and fights through the pain of her collar trying to get Gearon an opportunity

Gaeron flashes a smile, and, in one motion, charges up his blade with Dragon Claw and slashes through the cell doors. He runs out and tackles the guard to the ground, his teeth flaming with Fire Fang as he bit down hard onto the guard. Once the guard was immobile, Gaeron pulled his other knife from his body and threw both at the guard down the hall, trying to take him down before he calls for reinforcements.

There's a muffled "Hey!" before the guard goes down. Luna's collar had activated for the moment, but is off now. It's oddly quiet for the time being.

Gaeron breaks the cell door with his tail and uses the item to unlock Luna's collar. "We have to leave." He runs down the hall and retrieves his knifes, calling out to Cygnia quietly, but loud enough for whoever was in the cells to hear.

“ okay “ Yuri picks her up and starts running towards the cells “ I will leave you with gaeron and then I will look for cygnia

"Over here," Cygnia calls to Gaeron. She's a little farther down the hall. Her voice sounds a bit weaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back