• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

((you're fine))

The room is filled with jars and microscopes, and pictures of what Pokemon used to look like. It's not dark by any means and is almost white light. Thornton is standing in front of his desk, holding up two vials to the light.

"Yes, well. Not exactly hard to find. Their power signatures give them away." He doesn't look too impressed.

Stormy looks around and keeps a straight face. It was scary in there.
She turns her attention to the evil man himself.

"What I am curious about, though, is why five Gijinkas would just walk in here, disguised as my guards." Thornton gives them a dark look and guards come in through the door, pointing what look like guns at Yuri and Stormy. The guards ring themselves around the room so if either of them make a move, it'll be seen.

What's left of the guards fire, shooting at them with chips that will make their muscles spasm.

Yuri kicks stormy out of the door and slams it behind them “ you get everyone out and I will distract them okay “ Yuri says pushing her to move faster

Gaeron hears something in the distance, and realizes that, considering how far away they are from him, Yuri and Stormy must have gotten into trouble. He sighs and stands ups, pulling out his knives and trying to cut open the collar.

The collar reacts immediately, sending fairy and dragon type attacks through his body.

The guards go after Yuri since Stormy basically can't move.

Yuri looks at stormy and says “ I will come back for you “ and runs down the hall taking out anyone who dares to get in his way

Gaeron lets go of his knives and recoils backwards. "That clearly won't work. The guards must be the only ones who can open them." He looks around to see if he can find a guard nearby.

Guards are chasing down Yuri, trying to chip him.

There are two guards walking up and down the cells on both sides.

Gaeron looks at the guards and scoffs a little, having hoped to only find one, which would make his life easier. He drops one of his knives intentionally near the cage, trying to get a guard's attention. While this happens he hides his other knife and looks for an unlocking device on both guards.

The guards that were after Yuri are ready for an all out fight.

The closest one to Gaeron hears the clang, and comes over to check it out. "How'd you get a knife, freak?"

Stormy slowly gets up. She was hurting, trembling with every step. She created two small balls of ice as her guard uniform tore apart revealing her normal outfit, in ice form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back