Hajimemashite 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Soranohime said:
Oh.. right... Gosh. I really need to take memory pills @__@ Honestly, I've watched just a few episodes after the time skip but my co-fan friend keeps on spoiling me on what happened. She reads the manga. And the author really thought far. I thought the Marine keeping Sanji's face wrong was just nothing but well well, I was wrong.
Wooow.. you're aweeeesome~ すごい よ!ほんとう に! But wasn't playing it hard? Hiragana is relatively easier compared to kanji and I know lots of their literature involves Kanji... and there are more than 200 kanjis right now and they say it's still growing?

giggles I thought Luffy-sama is flexible?
I'm sure Oda's already thought of the whole story as I remember reading somewhere that he kept the ending somewhere so even if One Piece won't get the chance to end, the ending will still be here. I'm really glad Sanji's getting time to shine again! Though I guess working in the background is his specialty. I hope we get an arc for each of the Straw Hats to shine. I assume it'll be Zoro's turn when they visit Wano Country, as it's full of samurais.

そんあ に すごい じゃ ない よ! In the end, I didn't actually play it, as I watched some of it on Youtube, and it didn't live up to the original. It's really saddening, as I loved the original game more than any game, anime, manga, or any other form of entertainment. The character's speech had audio though, so I could understand those without reading it, as they were high schoolers talking to each other using basic vocabulary and I could mostly understand what they were saying. The actual text wasn't very important, as it showed simple things such as '--- picked up an item' and stuff like that.

Oh, that's right, I am flexible! But it still kinda hurts.

I did hear that One Piece would be going for ten (more or less) years. Yaaay~ Zoooro! xD

I was waiting for his turn~ nyahahaha~

Btw, which story did you find sadder, Nami's or Robin's?

うるさい!  xD  じょうだn! 

Fudge! Fudge! You're so sososoo so so so cooool! I wish I could understand a sentence when someone's talking. T.T Did you self-learn in Japanese or did you go to school to learn it? What game is it, by the way?

Pain is gain!!

Soranohime said:
I did hear that One Piece would be going for ten (more or less) years. Yaaay~ Zoooro! xD
I was waiting for his turn~ nyahahaha~

Btw, which story did you find sadder, Nami's or Robin's?

うるさい!  xD  じょうだn! 

Fudge! Fudge! You're so sososoo so so so cooool! I wish I could understand a sentence when someone's talking. T.T Did you self-learn in Japanese or did you go to school to learn it? What game is it, by the way?

Pain is gain!!
I think they'll be going to Wano Country after Zou, so it'll be Zoro's time to shine then! I found Robin's a bit sadder, but her backstory wasn't the saddest for me. It was actually Brook's. I know, strange choice.

This might seem unbelievable, but I actually picked up words from anime and anime songs! The game I was talking about is Corpse Party.

I don't think that saying works here...

I really need to catch up to One Piece. She keeps on bugging me to do that so we could fangirl together xD

Strange choice indeed but interesting. Nyahahaha~ Meh. In the end, the experience of each individual is what decides what situation is the saddest for them.

You must be really, really smart.. And don't you dare deny it > :P

Woooow.... you're getting cooler the further we talk! I never tried the game but the anime was nice.. At least for me~

I agree. Tsk tsk. Unfortunately, I have to.

Soranohime said:
I really need to catch up to One Piece. She keeps on bugging me to do that so we could fangirl together xD
Strange choice indeed but interesting. Nyahahaha~ Meh. In the end, the experience of each individual is what decides what situation is the saddest for them.

You must be really, really smart.. And don't you dare deny it > :P

Woooow.... you're getting cooler the further we talk! I never tried the game but the anime was nice.. At least for me~

I agree. Tsk tsk. Unfortunately, I have to.
I fangirl about One Piece all the time! I'd like to fangirl about it with you sometime!

Brook's backstory really got me despite Thriller Bark being my least favorite arc.

I'm not! There, I denied it!

If you think I'm cool, you should watch Sakamoto desu ga? The main character, Sakamoto, is not only cool, he's cooler, the coolest!

I've never actually watched the anime since I've heard bad opinions about it, and I think the anime is destroying the reputation of the game since a lot of people dislike it. I made my best memories on the Internet on the Corpse Party chat I go to. The person who roleplayed Ayumi Shinozaki there introduced me to this site!

I allow you to stop glomping me now!

By the way, what was the last anime you watched? I've been watching Pokemon XY at a moderate pace, planning to start and end it this month.

Mugiwara said:
I fangirl about One Piece all the time! I'd like to fangirl about it with you sometime!
Brook's backstory really got me despite Thriller Bark being my least favorite arc.

I'm not! There, I denied it!

If you think I'm cool, you should watch Sakamoto desu ga? The main character, Sakamoto, is not only cool, he's cooler, the coolest!

I've never actually watched the anime since I've heard bad opinions about it, and I think the anime is destroying the reputation of the game since a lot of people dislike it. I made my best memories on the Internet on the Corpse Party chat I go to. The person who roleplayed Ayumi Shinozaki there introduced me to this site!

I allow you to stop glomping me now!

By the way, what was the last anime you watched? I've been watching Pokemon XY at a moderate pace, planning to start and end it this month.
I will with you. Just wait for me to catch up xD nyahahahaa~

slow claps That's awesome of you xD

Not only smart but witty as well. I salute you, sir.

HOMYGASH! Hahahahahha xD I really really want to watch it and I laughed so hard at some of the parts I saw in Youtube but I'm afraid I'd get annoyed at him when he's funnily cool xD

Oh.... since I liked the anime, I guess the game would make me more interested. I'm curious...

How's your experience so far in here?

Well... that's just an option but I'm not taking it xD

Anime... hmm... Sakurasou no Pet Kanojo although I haven't finished it yet but the last anime (or manga) I watched and finished is Ansatsu Kiyoshitsu. KORO-SENSEI! Karasuma-sensei <3

Soranohime said:
I will with you. Just wait for me to catch up xD nyahahahaa~
slow claps That's awesome of you xD

Not only smart but witty as well. I salute you, sir.

HOMYGASH! Hahahahahha xD I really really want to watch it and I laughed so hard at some of the parts I saw in Youtube but I'm afraid I'd get annoyed at him when he's funnily cool xD

Oh.... since I liked the anime, I guess the game would make me more interested. I'm curious...

How's your experience so far in here?

Well... that's just an option but I'm not taking it xD

Anime... hmm... Sakurasou no Pet Kanojo although I haven't finished it yet but the last anime (or manga) I watched and finished is Ansatsu Kiyoshitsu. KORO-SENSEI! Karasuma-sensei <3
How many episodes do you have to catch up?

Annoyed at him? That'd be blasphemous. I have not heard of any person who does not fall in love with his coolness.

I love it here! Are you thinking of joining any RP?

Why not? Please have mercy on me.

You should start watching season 2 of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu then! The manga's long over, and season 2 is the last season. Ending was very emotional.

Plastic Memories is emotional in first ep. ;-; ;-;

Shingeki no Kyojin is brutal.

Hayate no Gotoku is harem too.

Kuruko no Basket is cool.

Slamdunk is cool too.

One piece is life.

Fairy tail is life too.

nigahiga is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back