Hajimemashite 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Soranohime

Konnichiwa minna!

:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

I'm new here~ I want to make friends with whoever is interested out there!

I could say I'm quite obsessed with roleplaying. I've been doing it for almost 3 years (I'm talking about during summer though. lol). I could say I'm quite descriptive but more on the feeling.

If you want a roleplay partner, I'm up for anything! (
:) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome. I can totally be your friend and I am up for anything. You can call me Bee or BB which ever is fine. i can always have a friendly chat or questions i'm open

Awww~ that's so nice of you! For some reason, BB sounds more appealing to me xD

And sadly, I can't PM you since I'm still new here so I don't know where to discuss an RP if you're interested (o'v'o)

Thats ok i will pm you instead and we can figure out what kind of rp we will do (if we do one its your choose) in it :)

Hiiii Lilah Tunth~!

You know how to speak Japanese or just some occasional words here or there?

And I'm glad you took a liking to it. It was just a name I decided on a whim. Nyahaha~!

I like that font. How do you do that? And sadly, I cannot PM you since I'm still new here. (:'()

...We must now begin the initiation of Sky Princess into the weirdos society. ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Anywho... Welcome to RPN, where randomness and weirdos roam free. ┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^) ┓

Yaaay~

Where randomness and weirdos roam free? This is a perfect place for me to be in!

(╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Thank you for that awesome welcome of yours~!

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37002-soranohime/ said:
@Soranohime[/URL]
I wish I could speak Japanese....

But I can speak Russian!
I can't speak fluent Japanese unfortunately xD I only random words here and there. Hohohoho~ I'm planning to learn but Japanese is hard TT3TT

At least, so far, it is~ \(º □ º l|l)/

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Of course, also Hime-Sama, Lilah had the font thingy by doing this code

[/QUOTE]
Damnit. I knew I have to read another thread. Tsk tsk. Thank you sooo much~ (≧◡≦) ♡

Yeah, same, I only know a few words here and there

(plz ignore my avatar. It was an unlucky dare)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Yeah, same here, I only know a few words here and there

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the club! Gosh... every since I knew how to quote, I'm getting quite addicted to it xD Dang it. I'm envious of your font but I'll get there! (。T ω T。)

Welcome to RPNation, Sky Princess! (yes, this was very late, i'm sorry)

Ohayo gozaimasu Sorano-hime! Welcome to the site. By the way, ya know who am I and what anime? Just wanna see some otakus here. :3

Mugiwara said:
Welcome to RPNation, Sky Princess! (yes, this was very late, i'm sorry)
Thank you for welcoming. And it's fine. More than fine actually, that you took the time to welcome me :) Arigatou~.

[QUOTE="Ichijou Raku]Ohayo gozaimasu Sorano-hime! Welcome to the site. By the way, ya know who am I and what anime? Just wanna see some otakus here. :3

[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid not. I haven't started watching Nisekoi. I was afraid that my favorite girl would not get together with the protagonist T_T It is my fear every time I try to watch Harem/Reverse Harem anime. And I AM AN OTAKU! I even started to love Japanese just so I could read Raw Mangas one day~ >____<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back