• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu RP

Capsicle

Hi there!

I'm Cap and I basically just registered to find a (preferably long-term) Haikyuu rp partner.
I have an especially soft spot for Asanoya and Daisuga, but I like lots of pairings and I'm also always fond of platonic relationships between the characters. I'm sure we could find at least one pairing we both like to write. I just don't really like writing OCs, just gonna put that out there directly. Especially not within the main pairing, depending on the setting/au I don't have anything against OCs as supporting characters.

Now that I already scraped the topic of aus: In general, I'm okay with everything: aus or canon universe, semi-canon, ... It depends on our ideas, really. But I would really enjoy plotting together, so that we can both input our ideas and no one has to do all the work/feels pressured into something they don't want to write.
The same goes for the actual writing; there is nothing worse than half-hearted one-liner responses that leave one person doing all the progressing of the plot.

About the style; I'm okay with *-style (even though I tend to get rather descriptive on those as well) or novel style. I'm not sure and it really depends on the rp but I think my posts are usually between 100 and 500 words? I guess? I'm pretty open with that one though, I think that just settles itself after a while.
I don't expect perfect grammar and spelling and I will probably make some mistakes myself, given that English isn't my first language, but please, put at least some effort in it. It just feels kind of uncomfortable to me if I have the feeling that my rp partner just hurries out their responses to get them done.
(Oh and if you'd like to rp in German, by the way, that would also be cool with me!)
I think I would prefer rping over Discord, if that's okay? But if you have other ideas just tell me, I'm sure it won't fail because we can't find a platform ^^

So yeah, I think that was everything for the 'technical' stuff, now one last thing that's very important for me: Communication!
We don't have to instantly share our complete life stories of course, but I would like to get to know you at least a little before/while rping. I don't know, I just feel that it would be weird starting to regularly rp without even knowing the other person? And if only for rp planing or like... if someone is not comfortable with the direction the rp is going or is maybe bored with the whole thing, alone for stuff like that I'd like to keep in touch next to the rp at least a little bit. I don't know if this is self-evident anyway, I just thought I'd mention it.
Oh and if this is important for you to know; I'm 18 and a girl, so. Yeah ^^

Oh dear, this is already super long, I'm sorry!
Anyway, if you're interested, please don't hesitate shooting me a pm or answering here, I look forward hearing from you!

Hello there.

I'm super interested in doing something long-term with you! Let me know if you're still looking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back