• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu Or RDR/RDR2 Rp? Maybe Both?

Ajaxxers

He/She // Tired Af // 8-20-23 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name is Arthur but i also go by Yams or Luke! i was randomly listening to two RDR2 songs called The Housebuilding Song by David Ferguson and Red by Daniel Lanois. i kinda had a RDR/RDR2xHaikyuu idea where its like the RDR basics but with Haikyuu characters if you know what i mean? i can also do just a regular Haikyuu Rp or a RDR Rp!^^ i just had a very good plot idea and decided if anyone wanted to rp it! feel free to DM me any questions! i can play as anyone from Haikyuu but if we were gonna do just a RDR Rp,i would mostly like it as ocs as i don’t know how to play as the canon characters from the game! ^^ well thats it! have a nice day/night and hope to hear from you soon!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back