Hai, I'm New c:

Bi0hazard

Hello Everybody~

My name is really Brandon, but you can call me whatever you want.

I'm interested in gaming, computing, spending time on social media, watching movies, all the good stuff.

Funnily enough i'm also into roleplaying a lot ^^ and spent a lot of time doing it on Google+

I mainly do one on one roleplays, and the genres usually vary between thrills, apocalyptic, horror, drama etc. I'm pretty open to be completely honest.

A bonus would be that I love to meet new people, so I kinda hope to meet some likeminded folks on here C:

Anyway, thank you for reading and have a nice day! :D

Welcome to RpN! *throws confetti* There are TONS of like-minded folks around here - check out the 1x1 Interests section. It's sort of like the want-ads for RpN. You can find what you're looking for, or post up your own interest check!

Hello! I'm Spectro!

Welcome! I love gaming too, what games do you like to play?

Anyways, I know you'll have an awesome time here; if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Hey Everyone

Thank you all for the welcoming!

i'd like to apologize for taking so long to reply, i'm online a lot but I have a busy busy life too haha

It's nice to see so many people welcoming me here, and y'all seem pretty awesome.

Spectro-It depends what mood i'm in lol, I used to like Call Of Duty until I discovered more strategic and more realistic military games lol. I like watching YouTubers playing games also! :D

tumblr_mm101mI1J81s5e5bko1_500.gif

Welcome to RP Nation, brother! Come get weird with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back