• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy haha, fools, i came back for romance as a thirsty thot

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm a casual-literate roleplayer based in the UK (been at it for 7 years or so?) with some 1x1 openings goin' down. I'm a huge fan of Medieval Fantasy (and a huge sucker for Romance), so if that's not your cup of tea geddouttahere nerd. Generally, I'd call myself a pretty bubbly, social person. I love talking about plots and thinking up things together for characters so please don't hesitate to ask! I do like being friends with my pairings, otherwise its a bit odd! Usually, I post at least once per week, although some quick paced roleplays might throw me off a little so I'd prefer a chill partner who doesn't take it to heart too much c:

I'm often in for MxF pairings with me being the male but I don't mind playing the female if it works with the plot! I really would prefer someone who can manage 2-3 paragraphs per post to keep it interesting ^^

!!!Plots!!!

Woodsman x Nymph [Fantasy Medieval]
He's been alone for what seems like a lifetime, preferring the reclusive nature of being an unnamed labourer. Work, eat, laugh, drink, sleep. Nothing more, nothing less -- a man with a military past and burns on his arms. In his solitude, he encounters a wounded Nymph (of any sort) and manages to gain the wild woman's trust before aiding her. Throughout their challenges and tribulations, it soon becomes apparent, he cares for her far more than he should a spirit of the forest. Yet how can a mortal man love something not of his realm?

Knight x Royalty [Fantasy Medieval]
The Knight has been around the court for as long as one can remember. His family a trusted name, but it is now the eldest son's duty to take over his father's position due to the elders' feeble health. Sir Lawrence of Llewellyn, a brave and hardened soldier of wars past, is left to fall in love with someone beyond his reach and status. Although he believes strongly in duty, there is much to be said for the way love can turn the strongest of minds away from the righteous path.

Deserted Soldier x Enemy [Fantasy Medieval]
Left wounded and maddened, weak as he travelled through the fields of farmers with a uniform in tatters -- a deserter to his crown after battles gone sour. Hiding in the attics of barns and delirious in his ramblings, the soldier has concealed himself and wanders now behind enemy lines trying to find his way home. Nevertheless, unbeknownst to him, the enemy they fought has pushed his country far back leaving him to keep walking. If caught, he'll be a prisoner or executed. There is no kindness in the hearts of men and women whom have lost their families to the conflict, leaving the lone deserter stumbling on in search of his borders.

Hunter x Apprentice [Fantasy Medieval]
Hunting is difficult, especially when it's monsters. The unholy beasts that take children, or perhaps wolves needing a put-down. Whether or not desired, Hunter's get Apprentices. This to aid them and teach the next generation, however, it's not protocoled to have feelings for the person you're entrusted with implementing wisdom. Whilst brash, stubborn, and angry, the Hunter is no easy man to get along with. Not flustered, never quite caught out of his comfort zone and barely functioning with his emotional needs taken care of by prostitutes beside talking drunkenly to barkeeps. Falling in love was never in his future, neither was it ever to be expected.

Dimension Hopper x Adventurer [Fantasy Medieval]
A normal day in our modern, functioning world becomes an adventure. After being in a vehicle accident, they awake in the presence of an adventurer. The land is not the same they left. Where magic, beasts, and lack of sense roam freely. It might seem like a dream come true until you realise the hard work that goes into surviving and using a weapon. It's likely the world will spit out the weak if you're not prepared. With a tour guide who can be paid to do anything for the weight in gold, it'll be something to experience. Only thing is, what happens if you never wake up? Or would you ever want to wake up?

Pop a PM or message below if you'd like!​

Last edited:
Hunter x Apprentice & Dimension Hopper x Adventurer plots have really caught my attention!

Last edited:
While I don't normally do fantasy, I am looking for a change of pace and the Hunter x Apprentice & Dimension Hopper x Adventurer plots have really caught my attention!
Lovely! I'll pop a PM over!

Not sure if you remember me, but I'm fairly certain we've met once before. Anyway, some of your ideas have caught my interest, if you're willing to take me on. The top two that really stuck out to me were... Well, the top two! XD (By which I mean the Woodsman X Nymph and the Knight X Royalty)

Not sure if you remember me, but I'm fairly certain we've met once before. Anyway, some of your ideas have caught my interest, if you're willing to take me on. The top two that really stuck out to me were... Well, the top two! XD (By which I mean the Woodsman X Nymph and the Knight X Royalty)
Ay! I don't remember anythin' so apologies! But if ya pop me a PM I'll get back to you when I can! I'm just about to head to bed (:

interested in the hunter x apprentice and the knight x royal plots!!!

time to sate my romance craving after months of deprivation yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back