• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haenghada High (CLOSED)

"Oh-uh Yuri are you sure that would be fine with your label? I mean if that's what you really want I would be honored." Jin chuckled nervously, rubbing at the back of his neck. He loved singing with Yuri, though he wasn't sure if this would really go well with the label. But Jin would do whatever Yuri asked him to do. Always would.

"Oh no. I got up a little while ago, showered. Had a talk with my mother about how shes on the way here because no one ever told her the wedding was off." Jin sighed and fell into the couch next to Yuri. Rambling was something Jin did when he was nervous, plus he still sucked with his expression of feelings. Always would.

"I'm such an idiot." Jin leaned forward and rested his head in his hands, shaking slowly from side to side. Who did this? Who called off a wedding and forgot to tell their family. Apparently he did. He could only hope that Ryn told hers and that they weren't going to show up at the house as well. That really would have been a giant issue. "My parents and grandparents flew out today for the wedding. I don't know how but I never told them about me and Ryn breaking up and canceling the wedding. So they'll be here tonight." He sat up and looked over at Yuri with defeat in his eyes.

"Very. Like they pretty much wouldn't care if I never came back." Rosee looked at Hoya and laughed nervously. It had been a while since she really talked to him, pretty much since a few weeks ago when everything with Jung went down. "That sounds good!" Being with Hoya put the conversation with Jung's mother out of her mind, at least for now. They had been so estranged for a year and now? Well, Rosee was just happy she finally had her friend back and that they were on good terms.

At the tea shop she sat down and ordered quickly, looking over the place as Hoya started to speak. Dilemma? Rosee looked over at him with a raised brow, her lips in a slight frown. She was just about to ask for more when he suddenly spoke. 

"Wh-what?" Rosee couldn't believe what she was hearing. Hoya and Choi? Why? That was just so stupid. And he needed a favor from Yuri? If that would help Hoya and Choi out of whatever this stupid thing was, then Rosee would help. "Of course I will. Shit I will text her now." Rosee reached into her pocket and sent a quick text to Yuri; Please please please. Choi and Hoya need your help with something super crazy and super important. Will you meet us for dinner tonight? Some other people might be there but I'm not sure. 

Rosee was sure. But no need to even chance Yuri saying no. She felt bad for baiting her friend but Rosee was pretty sure that once Yuri was able to hear the whole story, she would do it anyways. "There. Figure out details with Lee. I'm sure that Yuri will say yes..I said it had to do with Choi so she'll want to help." She gave Hoya a small smile and went to reach over and grab his hand just as someone came up to their table.

It was someone with a camera in their hand, looking down at her with a giant smile. "You're Rosee right? You're the one that was on the news for the american musical? Can I get a photo.." Rosee couldn't help but beam as she jumped up and took a quick picture with the girl. It was so strange that people were already leaning about this project. She had just found out herself a few days ago...

Rosee sat back down and looked at Hoya, "I'm moving to the US. I got a spot in a musical tour... Legally Blonde. I have to lighten my hair..." She chuckled a little and ran a hand over her red locks. "Oh also, do you know where Jung ran to when you fired him? His mom called me earlier..."

Minho sat in the lush living room and reached over to Choi, wrapping his fingers through his carefully and hiding their hand between the two. He could tell how nervous she was and he wanted to do anything he could to help, however when her parents started speaking? He started to get more and more nervous with every single word. Minho was at the point that he was shaking himself. He was a mixture of scared, nervous, pissed and depressed. Choi was supposed to fall for Hoya? In what fucking universe? And this was all for some mob shit? Since when was Choi's family in the mob too?! Minho's head was spinning. 

"With all due respect sir, I love your daughter. I don't think that she's a disgrace to your family at all. Choi is one of the sweetest and most confident women I have ever met, Choi is such a bright person to a lot of people. I think she's put to good use every single day. Without her I wouldn't be who I am. None of us would be." Minho couldn't help himself from erupting, the words just came out of his mouth without thinking but it was all true. Choi was amazing. It was complete bullshit that her father saw her only worth as some prize for a mobster. Especially Hoya! 

Minho looked over to Yubin who was fussing with Hyunn, neither of them knew about this either. Then he looked over at Choi and squeezed her hand gently, "Choi..." He just wanted her to say something, to know that she was okay. Before all of his she was such a nervous wreck and now? Her father was calling her a starving failure and her mother was just sitting next to him with a smile on her face. 

"Oh, come on! You've got to be kidding with me!" Choi had enough. No matter who spoke, no matter who tried to comfort her, she was over it! "You did this to Mona two years ago and she fucking killed herself! You want me to kill myself? Because I fucking will if I have to marry Hoya. He's a dumb, mobster twat! And since when were you guys in the mob?! Does that mean I'm a Park like Yuri? Does that mean I have to get a tattoo? Because I will, I'll do anything. Just don't make me marry Hoya! I-I can't believe you people expected me to fall for him! We're nothing alike!" Her parents didn't care if she was sweet, or confident. They wanted someone wildly successful and someone who looked good. What, as soon as she leaves the band she's forced to marry some big time mobster? 

"You realize Yuri is my best friend, right? Her dad is Hoya's fucking boss? I-I-I'll have her call it off! Some people actually care for their daughters opinion! I swear to Christ if you make me marry him I'll off myself. I won't even fucking show up to the wedding!" Choi was on her feet pacing the floor at this point. Who did they think they were?! "I'm an adult for crying out loud, I'm not a child! What, you want me to marry Hoya so I can be rich and miserable? I. Don't. Care. You want to know what all this money has done to you two? It's made you rich, inconsiderate, miserable pricks and I want nothing to do with either of you! I will taint the fucking Soo Young name all I want! Want to know why? Because I am your daughter whether you fucks like it or not!" Choi was breathing heavily by now. She was fuming! If she had the strength she would flip the table in the middle of the living room.

--

Enya sighed quietly at everyone's reaction. Choi was freaking out, Yubin was bothering Hyuun to say something, and Minho was defending Choi. And why wouldn't he? It was obvious that he cared for her, or else he wouldn't have been there in the living room. "Choi, darling, tattoos are trashy. We're not Parks. Your father married outside of the Parks. And Mona had other issues, Choi. You need to settle down. Arranged marriages have been around since the beginning of time. Hoya's pretty cute, and he's strong, stern, and he'll protect you. He'll keep you on the right track. That's what you need, no offense Minho." See? Minho and Yubin shouldn't have came...this was a family matter. "Now honey sit down. Meltdowns aren't ladylike." 

"It's my album, I've told them I'll do what I want. I'm writing the songs, so I get to choose who sings with me." Yuri smile sweetly up at Jin as he spoke, watching him fall down onto the couch next to her. He forgot to tell the family how they called off the wedding? ...Was it bad that she found that hilarious? Like, it was hard for her not to laugh. "Oh, honey." She ran a hand through his hair and giggled quietly, resting her hand on his cheek gently. "You're not an idiot, you've been swamped with all these cancellations. It was one mistake. And hey, at least you get to see your family, right?" Her smile never faltered even as he looked at her with defeat written all over his face. "I'll make like, dinner or something. I've never really met your family anyway, so maybe this will be fun?" She leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss. "Everything will be fine. I promise." She looked up at him and smiled, sighing quietly when her phone vibrated. 

Her big brown eyes looked down at the text from Rosee and furrowed her brows slightly. Tonight? Can't tonight, Jin forgot to tell his parents the wedding was off so his family is flying in tonight...maybe tomorrow? Making dinner for them tonight. She felt a little bad about turning down Rosee, but Jin looked so upset...it wasn't even his fault! They had so many cancellations for the wedding, it was no wonder he forgot to tell them. "So I'll make them all dinner? Sound good? I can be a cute little house wife if I try." Yuri giggled quietly and pushed back some of her dark hair. 

Hyuun's jaw dropped, even more so when Yubin expected him to do something! He gave her a confused look that said 'what the hell do you want me to do about this'? "Mom, dad, I said rehab! Nothing about marriage! Choi isn't marriage material anyway, marriage means kids, she can't even take care of herself! You think she can take care of a child!" But his words were overpowered by Chois. Shit. She was making this worse. "Choi, sis, stop now- You're going to make things worse..." No one was listening to Hyuun at this point. Well, maybe Yubin. He was trying though! He really was. Choi was so lit, his mom was so ditzy, and his father was dead set on this marriage.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Ryo sighed at the kids reactions. How could he expect anything less? "You will show up, and you will stop this childish behavior. I've had enough of this. Your mother and I were an arranged marriage and look how happy we are together. We have five daughters and a son. And don't bring up your sister, Choi. Your sister had emotion and mental issues. You're just being a whiny little spoiled baby. You will do this because I am your father, I am the head of this house, and you do as I say. You always do." 

Jung? Like...what part of Jung? He supposed that wasn't something appropriate to ask. Hoya couldn't help but smile as she took the picture. "Congratulations, I'm sure you'll do great. I'll have to fly out to see you, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Let's be real, girl groups weren't good things for the ladies in their circle. They all had so much talent they could do anything anywhere. Why limit themselves to a group? Broadway was perfect for Rosee. 

He reached back over and gave her hand a quick squeeze before taking a drink of his water. "Jung? I haven't heard much from him." Maybe the sounds of his screams, but that was about it. How could he tell Rosee that he had gone and tortured her ex fiance? That wasn't a good way to start the tea date. "Maybe he's gone into hiding. Afraid to show himself to the public? What he did was pretty shameful." Hoya knew exactly where Jung was, every piece of him. Fingers. Toes. Teeth, eyes, you name it and it was somewhere. Of course, Hoya didn't do the dirty work. He sat back and just watched him suffer...that's all he wanted. To see him suffer. He didn't see a problem hitting Rosee, so what was the big deal with a little torture? He wasn't a big fan when he was the one being hurt. Shockingly.

"If I was him I'd feel ashamed to ever talk to my mother again when I've done something like that. Maybe he's turned over a new leaf?"

Yubin stood suddenly and bowed towards Ryo and Enya , "It has been such a pleasure meeting you both. I think that my friend Minho and I should probably leave though. This seems to be private." She stood to her full height and gave them a slight smile before turning and looking at Hyunn with worried eyes. Yubin and Minho shouldn't be here, Minho would only make this bad very quickly and Yubin was obviously not the girl that they wanted next to their son. The two just made things worse. Plus Yubin was silently hoping that the small interruption would give Choi time to calm down and talk to her parents rationally, they had to be rational right?

Yubin finally looked away from Hyunn and over to Minho, clearing her throat and motioning for him to follow before she quickly made her way out of the living room and out of the entire house. She couldn't believe what had just happened... arranged marriage to Hoya? Where was he anyways... Why was he okay with this? She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Hoya about the complete and total shit storm that had just occurred before closing the texts and dialing Yuri's phone number.

It rang. And rang. And rang. When Yuri did finally answer, Yubin didn't give her a chance to say anything, not even hello, she just started rambling. "Choi's parents are making her marry Hoya. Like next week. And they had all this plan for Hyunn and you to be together and when that did work it pissed them off a little. And Choi was supposed to actually fall for Hoya and that didn't happen either and really pissed them off. They called her all these mean things Yuri!" Finally Yubin fell silent, mostly to breathe more than anything.

Jin couldn't help but smile at Yuri, she was very good at cheering him up and the thought of her meeting his family was kind of nice. Although at first he was sure it was going to be entirely awkward. Maybe he could play it off as intentional? Like hey guys, sorry but surprise. I wanted you to still visit? No that was super stupid. "That sounds very nice actually. In more ways than one." The cute housewife comment made his face warm a little as he moved closer to her. His arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her in for a quick kiss. Well, it wasn't intended to be quick but Yuri's phone kept ringing so he finally pulled away and looked at her with a raised brow.

On the other side of the phone Jin could hear Yubin freaking out over something that he couldn't quite understand. He just kept hearing Choi's name over and over.

"What in the heck is her problem?"

"Maybe..." Rosee sighed a little, taking a sip of the tea in front of her and looking down at her reflection in the glass. "Hell maybe he fell off that new leaf and down a fucking cliff." Honestly, she didn't wish badly of Jung but she would never speak to him again after their relationship went so badly. She was still so afraid of him. The thought of even talking to the landlord was terrifying. "Hey since I texted Yuri... Will you talk to Jung's landlord? His mom called me and I don't want to lie to her. I said I would try."

In her pocket she felt her phone go off and she pulled it out to see the text from Yuri. "She said tomorrow..." Rosee sighed... the faster the better but she couldn't tell Yuri to drop everything. Not like that. "Will that work? Or do you want me to try for tonight?"

"You know what. No. Tomorrow is fine. Let's go to the amusement park." Rosee said it so suddenly that she surprised herself. She stood up and held out her hand, looking over at Hoya. "You never get to do anything you want to do already. And now you're getting married. So in case this all goes badly, let's go have fun today then."

No offense? Minho scoffed and went to say something just as Yubin stood up. "What? No, Yubin come on." He sighed, looking at her as she stared at him and tilted her head for him to follow. Choi needed him right now! Her family was pulling this awful shit on her! And after what happened to Choi's sister? They would do this all over again? Did they not learn. Though Yubin might have had a point, Minho was probably just going to make any arguments worse. 

"Listen, you're not going to hurt yourself or do anything stupid okay." Minho looked over at Choi as he stood up, reaching over and smoothing his hand over her hair before leaning down and kissing her forehead quickly. At this point fuck formalities. "I'll be outside with Yubin." Minho didn't even look at her parents as he walked out behind his friend. He knew he probably shouldn't piss off anyone in the mob but he pissed off Hoya time and time again and he was still fine.

Outside Yubin was on the phone with Yuri and he let out a giant yell. "What in the actual fuck just happened?!"

Yuri smiled into the kiss, her arms wrapping around his neck to pull him closer. Already her mind was racing with ideas on what to make, and the thought of meeting his whole family all at once? Slightly terrifying. All Yuri ever had was her mom and dad. No grandparents. When it came to meeting Hyuun's family? It started out as just his mom and dad, then eventually she met the whole family. But all at once? Honestly was she ready? Of course she was serious about being together with Jin, but meeting his whole family? Especially when they were coming to town to meet the girl he was supposed to be marrying next week! But it was for Jin. She'd do anything for him. 

The sound of her phone ringing made her let out a loud sigh. At first she tried to ignore it. Usually after the first few rings they'd hang up, but whoever it was wasn't letting up. Finally she pulled away and answered the phone, not even getting the chance to say hello or anything. Yubin was freaking the hell out. "Choi's marrying Hoya? N-No, that's not possible. They can barely stand each other...and Hyuun's parents loved me sure, but did they honestly anticipate us being together forever?" She let out a long sigh, shaking her head. Choi's parents were making her marry Hoya? "W-What am I supposed to do about it? I don't want her marrying him!" She stood up and started to pace the floor, letting out a long groan. "Rosee had asked me to dinner, something to do with Hoya and Choi. I told them tomorrow..." God she was an awful friend. "Tomorrow. I'll uh, I'll meet my dad. I'll ask him for a favor. Okay? Don't worry. I'll get everything worked out tomorrow. So tell Minho and Choi not to freak out." 

With a small sigh she hung up and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Dinner is still happening tonight, I promise. Tomorrow I have to go meet Lee and my dad for a little while though..." It was obvious she was stressing. She didn't want to meet them by herself! Even if Hoya and Rosee were there, it would still be so awkward...

Choi let out a small scream. "I hate you guys! You guys are the worst family ever! No wonder none of our sisters ever come around anymore!" As soon as Minho and Yubin left Choi grabbed her purse and grabbed Hyuun. "He may be your son but he's my twin! He's not siding with you on this! I will get out of that wedding one way or the other!" Choi stomped out of the house and let go of her brothers hand. "I hate them! I hate this! Someone call Yuri and tell her to get this shitty marriage canceled!" It wasn't like Choi to freak out like this, but it wasn't like Choi to be getting married to someone she couldn't stand either, so. There were exceptions to things like this. 

"I'll run away. I'll-I'll-I'll move to fucking Jamaica I don't care! They won't find me there! What language do they speak in Jamaica? Hyuun, teach me so I can move there!" She started to pace the ground, her hands running through her hair with frustration. "If I marry Hoya I swear to god the first thing I'll do is have him take a hit out on those bastards in there!" 

Hyuun didn't the chance to say anything before he was being dragged out of the mansion by Choi. "Choi calm down, you're not having a hit taken out on mom and dad..." Though it wasn't the worst idea she had ever had. He smoothed over his sisters hair with a long sigh and shook his head. "Yuri will take care of this, okay? We all no that no one can say no to Yuri when she wants something. So when she asks her dad to call this off he'll have no choice but to! Right?" Hyuun smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head. "You need to calm down and take a couple deep breaths. I didn't know they would do something so drastic, and I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry, okay? I was just concerned about you. I didn't think you'd actually start eating on your own." 

"Anyway, I'm sorry that was such an awful meeting. You guys okay?" He glanced over at Minho and Yubin. "I promise, no moving to Jamaica. Yuri will make things right." He was still thrown off by the fact that his parents were part of the mob...just how fucked up was Korea?

"All I can say is he will never hurt you again, I promise." He gave her a reassuring smile and a small nod. "Of course, of course. I'll send him a quick text." Hoya pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to the landlord. When did  Jung leave? The landlord was just that, a landlord. Thankfully. "There. Text sent. He takes a minute to respond on the weekends, but I'll let you know as soon as he gets back to me." He let out a small sigh when she said that Yuri said tomorrow. Tomorrow? He needed things settled now! Maybe he'd just go over to Jin's house and kidnap Yuri. Was that an acceptable thing to do? Oh, who cares what was acceptable. Hoya was getting married next week if Yuri couldn't convince his boss to call it off! 

"I, uh, amusement park?" He blinked widely at her for a moment before he grinned. Gently he took her hand, tossed some money on the table, and gave a firm nod. "That sounds amazing, actually. And no way in Hell am I getting married. Especially to Choi. There's only one girl I have my eyes on." He gave her one of his handsome smiles before he walked outside to the car, holding the door open for her to crawl inside before he slid in the back next to her. "The amusement park." The driver gave a small nod before the car pulled from its parking spot. 

All day Rosee just had this terrible feeling in her chest. They were having such a good day and she was trying to completely ignore it but it just felt like she was losing something. If Hoya and Choi got married it wouldn't be real. But they're parents and the mobs? They would make them interact well. They would completely control them. Rosee couldn't help but wonder if she never got into a fight with Hoya all that time ago, if any of this would be happening. Of course it wouldn't! Rosee was the one that pushed Hoya away. Made him run to Busan. It was her. Sure chois father seemed to have this planned all along but still...

It had gotten dark outside and all the lights were seemingly spinning around them. "One last ride? Then we head back?" They had been here for hours and it was growing time to leave. This place felt like a fairy tale to her though. Sure people stopped her for autographs but no one bothered Hoya. "Ferris wheel?" She grabbed his hand and quickly made her way there, her face blushing wildly from holding his hand. What did people

say? You didn't know what you had until you lost it. 

Once on the thing the door door was closed and they were lifted into the air. Rosee silently looked out the windows for a few moments before finally shifting and resting her head on his shoulder and wrapping her fingers through his. An idea had been brewing in her head all day but she wasn't even sure if it would change anything. Or if Hoya would even like it... but at this point it was all or nothing. "Hoya... what if you married me first?"

Yuri somehow was able to pull herself together for dinner with Jin's family. She may have been a little distracted by the thought of having dinner with Lee and her father, and pretty much everyone, but it was for Choi and Hoya...there was no way she could let that wedding happen. Not in good conscious.

So there Yuri stood, fussing with the dress in the mirror of Jin's bathroom. Was it too short? It was a simple black cocktail dress with black sheer nylons underneath. Her long hair was straightened and she spent twice as long trying to make her makeup perfect. Truth be told she was nervous. All of her life she had accepted the fact that her father was a drunk low life. Now? Now her real dad was some big shot mobster? How was she supposed to react to all of this?

Her phone buzzed on the counter as she slipped on her black kitten heels, forcing a small groan past her lips. Her french manicured nails picked up the cellular device and looked at the text from Lee. Dad's super excited about meeting you! He sent the cars, so they should be picking you guys up soon enough. Great. "Jin?" Her pale hand ran through her hand as she walked back into the bedroom. "You're sure you don't mind coming with me? I don't want your family to think I'm trying to steal you from them. I-If you want to stay that'd be okay." She tucked a piece of hair behind her silver studded ear. "Besides, I know you and Lee don't get along too well. You'd have to deal with him, and lord knows what my dad is like..." She had to do this, but Jin? This wasn't his problem.

Choi had been doing so well. She was eating again, she wasn't drinking or partying. Mainly she stayed home with Minho, Yubin, and Hyuun. When she left her parents she was tempted to go out on a bender. Drinking, partying, everything. But what was the point anymore? Now she understood why her sister did what she did. Choi had officially given up. Her parents didn't care about her or any of their kids. It was the appearance of a perfect family that they cared about. That and the bullshit mob...who knew. Why was everyone in the mob!?

She didn't eat that night, or all day the next day. She merely sulked in bed and slept the day away, silently hoping that she'd just disappear. When it came time for the dinner she tossed on a floral sun dress and white heels, running a brush through her shoulder length dark brown hair. She didn't want to go. What did it matter? Thankfully Minho was going to go with her. Hyuun and Yubin, too. "If I have to marry Hoya I'm killing myself." Choi fell back onto Minho's bed with a small sigh. There was no sadness in her voice, no anger, it was just a matter of fact tone. It would be done.

Slowly she sat up and let out a small sigh again. "You don't have to come, y'know. It's going to be super awkward I'm sure. I don't even get why Hyuun and Yubin are coming to be honest."

Hyuun laid back on Yubin's bed dressed in a black blazer, a white shirt, and black slacks. He looked nice, he wanted to impress Yuri's dad. Maybe if he seen they were a good bunch of kids then he wouldn't make them marry. It wasn't the best idea, but it was the only one he could think of. Well, besides Choi. She was a mess, but that was to be expected. "You nervous about meeting Lee's dad? The good news is he doesn't have any expectations for us. You look great, by the way." He chuckled quietly and sat up. Hyuun wasn't stressing at all. Yuri got her way most of the time. A dad who had nothing to do with her? He'd feel guilty as soon as he seen that face of hers.

"I don't know why everyone is stressing about this. It's super shitty of my parents I know, but we'll get Choi out of this one." He felt his phone vibrate and he looked down at it. "Oh, the cars here. I'll get Minho and Choi. Take your medicine." He hopped up from the bed and smoothed back his dark hair. Hyuun was leaving in the next few days since his break was almost over, so he welcomed a dinner with everyone. An awkward dinner, but hey. It worked.

Walking through the apartment he made his way to Hyuun's room and gave a gentle knock. "Guys? The car is here."

Rosee had officially gone and lost it. Marriage? Between him and her? Well it was true that he loved her more than anything, and that he would do anything for her, and that she was his person, and...wait, where was he going with this? Oh, yeah. At first he hesitated, but then he thought about it on the ferris wheel ride. As soon as they hit the bottom he said he was donw. So they went to the court house the next morning and got hitched.

Of course, not before Hoya used almost every connection he had made in the past year to find an engagement ring worthy of Rosee. It was weird, a day ago they weren't even dating. Now? Now they were married. Hoya was practically giddy thinking about it. Though, one of his big issues that he kept hidden was what happened to Jung. That would go to the grave with him at this point.

Looking in the mirror Hoya gave a small sigh as he adjusted his tie for the millionth time.Yuri would fix this, he knew she would. And even if she didn't? He couldn't get married. He'd accept any punishment he was given at this point. He looked down at his phone to see the text from his boss. Right, now or never he supposed. "Rosee, the car is here." He knocked on the open bathroom door of their luxurious hotel room, a small smile taking over his lips. "Are you ready or want me to tell them to go to hell?" Oh, Hoya. Marriage definitely didn't change his crass behavior.

Yubin was busy getting ready as Hyunn lounges on her plush bed. The day at his house was still making her uneasy but he seemed to be handling it all rather well. He was used to his parents toxic comments... Yubin wasn't quite yet. They made her feel like some cute fling, someone not serious. It just hurt her heart a little bit. She looked over herself again in the mirror and gave a little sigh. Her dark hair was slicked back into a tight bun and her makeup was rather simple. A maroon dress clung to her curves and hit above her knee and to her wrists.

"I've met him before. Though at the time I didn't know who he really was. I just thought he was Lees busy and stoic dad. Not a mob boss." Yubin shrugged and walked out of the bathroom with her purse in hand, making her way to where Hyunn was standing at Minhos door. "Medicine is in the purse. I have to take it with food."

Yubin was happy... but parts of her were also pretty down. Hyunn and her felt like... a chore. He was always having to keep her in check. Treat her like a patient. It made her wonder if they would ever get to be like they used to be during senior year. Fun, video games,flirty. Because at the moment they only felt like a chore.

"Minho move your ass!"

"Okay, so this is the remote, there's food in the fridge. Oh and the cat is fed so don't believe him when he begs." Jin gave his mom a quick kiss on the cheek before heading back upstairs to his bedroom. The dinner went well enough. His family was still rather confused... but Jin thought it was going as well as one could hope. They weren't holding anything against Yuri so that was good. And they remembered her from high school stories. So they understood that this relationship didn't come from left field.

Jin smoothed out his jacket in the mirror on his closet and neatened his hair once more. Although Yuri had no relationship
With the man, Jin still wanted to look respectable in front of her father. He had on a dark blue suit with a black bow tie and shoes. It was all fitted rather well and his hair was upkept as well. "Yuri..." Jin happily sighed and turned to the short girl as she came into the bedroom. "I'm not letting you do this alone okay?" He reached out and placed his hands gently on the sides of her face. "Besides mom and grandma are totally fine with watching a couple hours of cable and my dad has some work to do in his laptop. They'll be fine." Jin ran his hand over her hair carefully before leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead. "Ready then?"

Minho was worried about Choi, she was doing well up until this marriage bullshit. It wasn't as bad as before but she had skipped the past two meals... neither of them had touched alcohol though. At least there was that. "Choi... you're not killing yourself." Minho let out a small groan before walking over to the side of his bed and dramatically falling into bed next to the girl. "Listen you look adorable. Your best friend is going to help figure this out. Your brother and I will be there. And if shit goes south Yubin isn't afraid to fight a mobster! At least I doubt it." He leaned up on his elbow and grinned goofily down at the girl.

"It'll be okay. As great as you are, Hoya doesn't want to marry you either babe. He's never been one to take shit." He leaned over and kissed her quickly before standing from the bed and holding out a hand to help her up.

Minho was wearing a tan suit with a yellow bow tie. He looked like a nice guy. That was the goal.

Outside the door Hyunn knocked and Yubin quickly after started yelling. "Aish woman! We're coming. Hell."

Rosee felt so entirely strange about the whole thing still. All of a sudden she was someone's wife! She hadn't even had a proper boyfriend yet really! Jung sure... but they never even went out on a real date. The closest thing she ever had to a date was the amusement park. The thought made her smile a tiny bit as she stood in the bathroom, fiddling with the ring around her finger. Rosee still couldn't believe she was married to Hoya. It felt so... right? But so out of order. Rosee wouldn't even kiss him last night... only on the cheek. The officiate found it strange but simply shrugged. And even though it was rushed and insane and she wasn't even sure if it meant he loved her too, looking at the ring made her grin. It was beautiful, white gold with a cushion cut onyx stone surrounded by little diamonds. Rosee insisted that Hoya didn't have to, but he wanted to.

His voice at the door made her jump slightly, pulling her from her reminiscing. "Oh, no! I'm ready! Really!" Rosee took another quick look at herself in the mirror. A white skater style dress, fitted to the waist and then flowing out in a short circle skirt. A pair of tan pumps were on her feet and her hair was pulled half up and down in perfect red curls. The white was simply irony.

"Shall we then, husband?" Rosee held out her arm as she exited the bathroom with a small grin on her pink lips. God did it feel weird.

Yuri couldn't help but smile at Jin. He was so supportive...he always had been. How she survived this past year without him she'd never know. "I love you." That was about all she could muster before giving a small nod. "Right. Let's get this done and over with so you can spend more time with your family." Yuri honestly loved them. It was no surprise that he ended up such a great person with family like that.

The car ride felt like it took ages when in all honestly it was pretty short. Soon enough they were arriving in front of a fancy Italian restaurant. Ironic, since the mob was such a big thing in Italy as well. They were escorted to a large table, a familiar face sitting at one of the spots. "Lee. Hi." She gave a small wave to her brother before looking at the older man next to him. She couldn't tell with him sitting but he looked tall like Lee was. His hair was pitch black, graying at the roots. And like Yuri he had dark brown eyes. The resemblence was there for sure. "And you must be Kukjo. It's a pleasure." Yuri gave a small bow to the man, her hands sweating nervously. Was it weird to bow? Under the circumstances she hoped not. "I-I'm uh, I'm Yuri. This is my boyfriend Jin." She straightened herself and found her hand reaching for Jin's. She always felt better with him near, even more so when he was holding her hand.

Sing in front of thousands? Easy. Introducing herself to her father? Probably the most difficult thing she had ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back