• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haenghada High (CLOSED)

"Choi, you're not healthy." Minho peered down at her as her hands held his face, his free hand moving to wrap around hers. "I know that when you see yourself you think you're not skinny enough, or not pretty enough. But Choi you're gorgeous. You were extra gorgeous though when you looked healthy too. I know you don't see it but the rest of us do." He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against hers for a moment, his eyes closing happily for a split second before he stood up fully and wrapped his arm around her when she hugged him. It felt so nice that she was back, even though it was he that left in the first place. He felt terrible for what he caused her to do to herself. And he wouldn't let it happen again. "Choi, I want you around as much as possible. I just want this to be healthier all around this time."

None of the drinking, or not eating. Nothing stupid. And no depending on each other so much that this is what would happen if they ever broke up again. Minho hoped to god this would never happen again, that they would never be split up. But even if they were, they couldn't react the way that they did. It was one thing to love someone so much that it hurt you to leave them, it hurt you terribly. But it was another to not know who you are alone.

"I want you to stay here, if you could... I can't leave Yubin. Not after all of this crap. She wouldn't be okay." As if on cue, Minho heard Yubin yelling outside in the living room and he was on edge instantly. "And you're about to see why. Come on, help me? I can't do this with one arm." Minho took Choi's hand gently and walked out into the living room, looking back at Choi with a small smile. "Ready for this?" Minho pushed open the door to Yubin's room to find her face first in her pillows, hyperventilating and sobbing. "Ah shit girlie." Minho sat on the edge of her bed and looked over at Choi, "Will you get me a cold wash cloth and a bottle of water." He reached into Yubin's night stand and pulled out the bottle of pills, putting two in his hand before looking down at his friend. "You haven't been taking these have you."

Why was everyone always saying that? She was fine. A piece of her knew well enough, but she felt fine. Just a little more tired than she used to be. She could stop drinking and stop partying, but the whole eating thing She wasn't ready. If Minho was as easy to satisfy as Rosee though then she wouldn't have a hard time making him think that she was eating. Already Choi was planning her next move. Modeling? Acting? She wasn't the best actor back in school, but acting like she was okay had made her acting slightly better. Maybe an office job. Something in retail? The thought gave her gooese bumps. But she needed the change, she needed to find herself without Minho. Somehow that would be surprisingly easier with him by her side.

"Right. I'll stay here then." She had to leave the label first, but that wouldn't be hard. The yelling made Choi flinch, giving a small nod when he asked her to help. "S-Sure." She held onto his hand as she followed after him, giving a nervous smile when asked if she was ready. Not really? She wasn't good at helping people. Hell she could barely help herself. Her eyes went wide once more when she seen Yubin sobbing into her pillows. What happened? "Yeah, sure, no problem!" Choi ran to the kitchen and looked around nervously. Shit, where did they keep wash cloths?! She got the water from the fridge before searching damn near every drawer, jumping slightly with joy when she found the cloths. "Oh! Good." She ran cold water on the material before she rang out the excess, quickly making her way back to Yubin and Minho. "Here..." She opened the bottle for him and took a deep breath. What did they do next? Comfort her? Choi was awful at that. 

Still, it hurt her heart to see Yubin in so much pain. 

---

They ended up taking Yubin to the hospital. She wasn't calming down and it freaked Choi out to all heavens. She had never been around someone with problems like this! Though she supposed it was normal for some people. The pills weren't working though so Choi insisted they go. 

They spent all night in the waiting room of the hospital, Choi spending most of the night dodging calls and texts from G. He wanted her to come over. Hell, he offered to come over to her place. Was she just a booty call with a pretty label? Yeah, pretty much. The silence made her fell asleep a couple times but she quickly woke herself up. She wanted to be awake for Minho and Yubin just in case something happened or she was needed for some unknown reason. Once the sun came up she quickly sent a text to her brother. Her fingers froze as she went to type. This would have been the first time talking to him in about 7 months. It wasn't for her, it was for Yubin...she had to. 

Can you come up to the hospital? I've been up here with Minho all night. Can you grab some coffees too? If she had said something about Yubin he was bound to come up with a reason not to, but Hyuun was here for Minho. He'd come up for him. Slightly deceiving, but who cared?

"I texted Hyuun, he should be up here soon." Choi sank down in the uncomfortable couch in the waiting room, resting her head on the back of the couch. She had her jacket wrapped around her to try and keep her warm. "I told him to bring coffee too." 

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Yuri could even react she was being pulled into a tight hug by Lee. He was petting her hair, saying how happy he was, it was all so strange. "I uh," she was confused. She was supposed to hate him for what he did to Yubin, right? Hate him for lying to all of them. Hate him for so many reasons...but she didn't. She wasn't intimidated by him at all, she wasn't angry, and she wasn't scared. His dad was the seven star leader, right? Then why didn't she feel scared of him? "It's okay Jin. He's harmless." So long as he thought she was his sister.

"I assume you have some kind of doctor on call or something?" Whenever Yuri got sick when she was little she was always brought to a doctor that used to take care of her dad, and he was just some middle man of the Twin Dragons. A leader's son of the most prominent mob in south Korea? A doctor probably jumped through hoops for him. 

---

The next morning Yuri sat in the doctors office staring at the results. Kukjo had apparently came by earlier that morning to see the doctor and have his blood drawn, Yuri and Lee an hour later. Twins. Yuri and Lee were twins, Kukjo was her real dad, and her whole life was a lie. That's what the paper in her hand was saying. 

"You were right, Lee. I uh, I'm sorry. I doubted you." Yuri rubbed the spot where her blood had been drawn and sighed quietly. This wasn't just some joke. Her eyes kept reading over the paper like she expected something to change. She was a twin. Like Choi and Hyuun. "Do I meet your dad or something or does he want nothing to do with me?" That sounded a bit more harsh than she intended. But it was true! If he wanted anything to do with Yuri he would have came around sooner. Her dad may have been complete shit at being a dad, but at least he stuck around.

Was I told you so a bad thing to say at a time like this? Probably. So when they were given the results he was ecstatic. "I'm going to hug my sister now, tiger." He grinned over at Jin before practically picking the sitting Yuri up and hugging her tightly to him. She was so tiny, like a little porcelain doll! "Ahhh! You're like a pocket sized sister!" Lee sat Yuri back down so her feet touched the carpeted room of the doctors office, chuckling lightly. He knew it, he absolutely knew it! As much as his father denied it at first he knew Yuri was related to them. 

The question of their father made him frown slightly. Yeah, he had avoided her all of her life. "It wasn't like he didn't want you, y'know. Your dad wouldn't let him see you. Your mom did whatever your dad wanted. Part of the arrangement they had was he never contacted you, and your mom never contact me." He didn't meant to talk bad about her dad but it was true! "He followed you throughout all of your life though. You at the top of your class every year, your acceptance to Haenghada. The record label signing you as an independent artist. Your world tour." He rubbed the back of his neck slowly and sat next to her. "I found your moms obit on his table. He had always talked about the love of his life and how she left him with a piece of his heart for the enemy. It listed you as a daughter, I looked up your father's picture online and seen the dragon tattoo in his prison pictures and I connected two and two." He cleared his throat quietly before continuing. "He came to do the blood test to satisfy you though. So uh, he obviously wants something to do with you. But we can focus on all of that later." 

Hyuun went straight to the gym at the hotel and beat the absolute shit out of a boxing bag. He just kept hitting without his gloves on. I'm in love with you too. The words kept repeating over and over again in his head, punching harder each time. He finally stopped when he was coated in sweat and knuckles bloodied. He collapsed over onto the bag and felt himself crying. The gym was empty this late of night so he just cried and cried. This year had really fucked Hyuun up but he had only cried once when Choi abandoned him. Now? Now he was crying for the loss of Yubin. He could have had her. Hell, he was pretty sure he could still have her! There was nothing more he wanted. Maybe making up with his sister? But Yubin deserved better. Hyuun was going to be gone for the next six years in med school, then the next two monitored by a surgeon. Then he'd be on his own. But he'd be in America and barely get any time to call her let alone go to see her. She deserved better than that. 

After some more time punching and crying Hyuun headed back to his room and took a shower, wrapping up his bloodied knuckles. He was just about to head to bed when his phone chimed. Who at this time? He looked down at the phone and felt his heart well up. Choi? She unblocked him? That was the first good news he had heard in so long. 

Of course. Anything. I'm on my way. Fuck sleep. Minho in the hospital again? And Choi was there...they must have made up. Thank god. He tossed on a sweatshirt, some sweats, and headed out.

It wasn't long before Hyuun was at the hospital, two things of Starbucks in his hands. He didn't know what they would want or what they were in the mood for. He needed options for Choi. At least she'd have some calorie intake. He looked around the waiting room and furrowed his brows when he seen Choi sitting next to Minho. "Uh, what the hell? Why are you guys here and not back there?" He motioned back to the ER. Who else would have been there...

"No. Guys, I'm the last person she wants to see right now." 

The hug forced Hoya's cheeks to light up brightly, his arms gently wrapping around her for a minute. For that minute he was lost. Lost in the hug, lost to the world, and completely and utterly satisfied. His heart ached as he sighed happily. What she did to him was crazy. He was tough, intimidating, and an angry person all around. Rosee? Rosee was able to calm down all of those angry violent thoughts he had. It was no wonder he had been getting more violent without her lately. 

"His number will do fine. And sure, let him know. I'll have a car sent to him in the morning." He cleared his throat when she let go. She wanted the two of them to be friends? Not in Hell. Hoya will be cordial at most. And that's just because the fuck twat would be working for him... "No. I had no idea. I just knew as soon as Yuri's mother passed Lee became obsessed with Yuri, and I was ordered to watch over her. I just thought that he was trying to make her his latest conquest..." Lee became obsessed with things until he got them. He was a spoiled child.

---

That morning Hoya stood in the office as Lee requested him to. They really were related...huh. Who saw that coming? A small smirk formed on his lips as he took one of the coffees that Jung carried. "Yuri is the daughter of a Seven Star leader raised by a Twin Dragon. Looks like I'm not the only one in the mob life then. You guys can't give me any shit." He took a long drink of the iced coffee and sighed. Before he let Jung do anything Hoya forced him to sign a confidentiality agreement. If Jung revealed anything that was said while Jung was on the clock then he would face some severe consequences. He couldn't have everyone he worked with or cared about put in danger just because he felt like gossiping. There would be severe repercussions.  "So Lee, you going to abandon her like all of the other women, or is Yuri going to be the one you keep around?" Just because Lee was the bosses son didn't mean Hoya didn't give him shit. He followed his orders yeah, but Hoya was always causing trouble for everyone. Lee wasn't an exception. 

"Oh. Everyone this is Jung, my assistant. Need an errand ran? Talk to him. I'm back to the intimidation guy, no more coffee runs for me." He chuckled quietly and leaned against the wall. "Jin, how does it feel knowing who Yuri really is?" 

Yubin laid on her side in the private hospital bed and stared at the television that was playing some cartoon. They had taken her phone and heavily sedated her to finally calm her down. It was just that everything had come crashing down on her out of no where. Well not really no where, it was a whole lot of bottling things up until it finally exploded. Hyunn, Minho, this stupid song with G, the possibly losing her contract, Lee. It all just kind of hit hard out there on the sidewalk and she couldn't stop it. The meds could though, and thankfully they did. Minho and Choi helped a lot too.. Minho always helped a lot. Though it kind of canceled out with all of the stress he caused. 

While laying here her mind just kept replaying the scene outside, how dramatic she was. Hah. The thought made her scoff a little. She was so god damn done telling people how she felt, it just got her stepped on and turned her into this crumbling mess. This reunion seemed to be making everyone better already, but Yubin? It tore her to shreds and left her on the ground to be forgotten.

"You know you need to keep up on these. Everyday at dinner." The doctor spoke and Yubin just grunted in response. She knew she had needed them, but she was feeling better! That was why she stopped. The doctor explained that that was how they worked though and that she would most likely be on them for years. 

"Whatever, can I have visitors yet? My friends followed me in the ambulance and they're out there." The doctor nodded, obvious that he wouldn't get any honest response or effort from Yubin. She had no clue that Hyunn was even out there. All she knew was that she wanted someone to get her out of here unnoticed so that she could lay in her bed and do nothing. Well except respond to the thousands of text messages from her manager that she was bound to have.

Today already sucked. 

Jin had returned home to see that Ryn had taken all of her things, her clothes, dishes, blankets. Everything but the cat. It's what was going to happen anyways but Jin had really hoped to be able to talk to her about everything. Sure, he wasn't ever going to see her that way again, but he hoped they could at least be civil. He tried calling her a few times too and it was clear that she had blocked his number. Jin felt kind of bad, Ryn had made pretty good friends with Minho and Yubin and he hoped that this didn't hurt them as well...

Then Jin got a call from Minho that Yubin was still in the hospital from the night before. 

And now? Lee was Yuri's twin and hell did Jin wish it wasn't true. He wanted Yuri to be happy but... Lee! He was just the most annoying thing on this planet. And now it was very obvious that Jin would be seeing a lot more of him. "Did I say my permission jackass? I said ask her." Who fucking cares if he was some high ranked mobster, Jin didn't that was for damn sure.

Am I not worth anything to you if I don't make money?

Do you think I'm stupid?

Hoya and you are hiding something from me aren't you?

Rosee stop crying!

Rosee laid in her bed at her apartment and hugged her blanket's tight around her body. She shouldn't believe that Jung was so mad... That he actually got mad enough to hurt her. Rosee clenched her eyes shut again as the memory passed through her head for the thousandth time. Instead of just calling him, Rosee went to Jungs apartment and told him the good news. Only it wasn't really good news to Jung. He got pissed, yelled, threw things and finally he slapped her to stop her from crying. All it did though was make her turn and run faster than she ever had in her entire life.

What did she do now? Tell someone? Choi maybe... Hoya? God no. If anyone found out then Jung would end up dead. It would eventually get to Hoya and Hoya would kill him. Or order someone else to do it. No for now, pretend like things were fine right? 

Rosee reached over and grabbed her phone from the nightstand and sent a quick text to Choi, Hey you guys still at the hospital? Want me to bring snacks?

"I'm proud of you for texting him. And thank you for being here. It means a lot... usually it's just me here. One or two times Lee came but that's it." Minho placed his good arm around Choi and leaned his head back a little. The entire night was him occasionally dozing in and out of sleep but that was really it. No one spoke. It was really sobering... ironic. "Did you ask him to bring any food at all? I can run to the cafeteria or something if you want." Minho looked over Choi carefully with a small

smile. He knew it wouldn't be easy for her, he was around people with eating disorders all the time. It was awful to watch. But that didn't stop Minho from trying to get Choi to live better. 

"Wow that was quick man." Minho grinned up at Hyunn before quickly turning it into a glare, "No no no. You broke her and I've picked up these pieces too many times that I'm no longer efficient. So I'll take these." He reached out and took the tray from Hyunn and placed them one by one on the table. "And you take those."

Yuri whined quietly when Lee hugged her. What was with this guy and hugs?! Maybe she liked hugs at one point but now she wasn't really a touchy feely person! Once he let her go she straightened the tight maroon shirt she had been wearing, pushing some of her wavy hair back. As Lee spoke her heart broke in her chest. Her mom didn't want her to have anything with her real dad? She didn't want anything to do with Lee? Everyone needed a mother... She shifted uncomfortably at the thought. Was that why Lee was how he was? Abrasive. Bratty. Self-centered. No mother to tell him no, no mother to teach him right and wrong. For some reason that seemed to make up for all the shit Lee had been pulling. One question still posed in her mind though, and that was why the hell was he so feminine? He grew up wealthy obviously. Nannies? Step moms? That'd be a question for later. "Well if he wants anything to do with me now that we have our answers I'm sure he has my number. Your kind seems to be able to find anyone's number." When Yuri ran out on the last performance she changed her number yet Hoya didn't seem to have a problem getting a hold of her. 

"Jung. I think we've met." At the inn...right. When Hoya exploded then left. Why was he working for Hoya then...? Hmm. Questions questions questions.  She took an iced coffee from him with a small smile and thanks before turning her attention to Jin. "Are you alright?" She bat her long lashes curiously up at him. It wasn't like him to be so rude to people. especially people in Lee's position... Did he know? Either Lee really rubbed him the wrong way or something happened when he got home. She had no clue about Yubin being in the hospital, and she definitely had no clue about Ryn taking all of her stuff. Maybe she shouldn't have dragged him into this this early in the morning...

"She shouldn't have to be in here at all. Maybe if we were all better friends and seen this coming instead of focusing on our own problems then maybe we could have helped her..." It wasn't a shot at Minho, it was a shot at everyone including herself. Choi was so focused on the parties and the guys and just about everything that didn't matter that she didn't see this coming. She felt horrible. "No, I'm fine. If you're hungry then go right ahead. I'll hold down the fort." He wasn't going to get her to eat. Just because he was back didn't mean she was going to see that the way she had been living was unhealthy. She was fine. 

When Hyuun came in she felt her heart beat nervously. She still hadn't thought of a way to apologize to him...she couldn't. She had said too much to take back. How do you come back from telling your twin how much you hate them? You hated growing up being compared to him. You hated seeing his face every day, how he became a brutal reminder of how much of a failure she was becoming. "Thanks." Choi choked out the words as she took a hot coffee, sulking as she took a long sip. It warmed her cold body. 

"You're the last person she had seen before she went into this panic thingy. What did you tell Lee? Man up? So do it. Man up and fix what you broke." Apparently she had no problem with the low blows though. Her tired eyes looked down at her phone to see the text from Rosee. Minho seems hungry. Sure, if you want to come up come on up then. Sending Hyuun in to go see her now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee stuck his tongue out at Jin. Okay, so maybe he was a little childish sometimes. But who wouldn't be happy that they found their long lost twin sister?! He was over the moon! "She's not just a regular girl, Hoya. She's my sister. That means she is just as awesome as me. It poses the question on why she chooses to settle for less though..." He rubbed his chin as he glanced towards Jin. If Jin wanted to play then so would Lee. Brother versus boyfriend? Ha! Jin wasn't even the boyfriend anymore. Lee had this in the bag. "Right. I'll tell my dad to call you when he's back in town." Unfortunately he had to fly out of the country on some business right after the blood draw, but Lee was sure his father would be happy to hear that it was okay to talk to Yuri now.

"So let's see, what should we do for you? You've already got the hair, the looks, your wardrobe is stellar from the outfits I've seen you in. You've got the career, the top hit singles, the few modeling gigs with some of the top models in the business, congrats on that by the way. You've got everything but an album..." He stroked his chin again as he looked down at Yuri. She was a singer right? She was a damn good one at that. So why hadn't she put out an album yet? "Maybe we turn Korea's cutest face into the bad girl she was born to be." His phone chirped to bring him out of thoughts. He looked down at it, his brows shooting up his face. "Yubin's in the hospital again..." He was the last person she wanted to see right now. But he knew how much she hated the paparazzi hanging around waiting for her to get out...

"Yuri. How's your acting? We could make a scene so she could get out unnoticed. Yubin hates people hanging around the hospital in order to take pictures of her after." He clapped his hands, not really giving her time to respond. "It's settled then! Let's go." Lee tossed an arm around Yuri as he led her out to the car. "You guys coming?" He glanced back at Jin, Hoya and Jung with a small smirk. Hoya and Jung had to come with Lee, but Jin? He'd probably tag along so poor Yuri wouldn't have to be alone with Lee. 

Panic thingy? Oh boy. Hyuun let out a long sigh before grabbing Yubin a the macha tea he had gotten. She wasn't the biggest coffee drinker back in the day so he had gotten used to ordering the tea. "I'll bring this to her I suppose..." He rubbed the back of his neck before making his way to the desk. After a short conversation with the lady at the desk he was told her room number and escorted back behind the doors. "Down the hall, I got it." He gave her a small smile before walking down the hall and to the left. The hospital here was so small compared to the one he worked at so finding the room was difficult. It was the going in part that was hard. He held on to the large cup and looked down at it nervously. It was now or never.

Hyuun knocked on the door before he walked inside. "Hey." He held up the free hand to show her that he came in peace. "I uh, brought you this." He sat it on her bedside stand and took a seat in the doctors chair. "Yubin I'm sorry. I was angry. I didn't think that this would happen... I didn't think for even a second that you liked me, let alone..." He cleared his throat before shaking his head. "There isn't really an excuse for the way I acted. I'm sorry. I really am." He rubbed the bandaged up knuckles and gave her a small smile. "There was a time that I thought I loved Yuri. It drove me insane that she left me for Jin. Hell, she wasn't even with me. It was just an agreement we had to keep people from hitting on us. She was the only girl besides my sister that actually liked hanging around. But then I started to hang out with you. At first I really thought you were a bitch. The way people talked about you, I believed them." He gave her a small smile and leaned on his knees. "But I got to know you, the real you. And you were amazing. Well, are amazing. The point remains. Before I knew it I had fallen for you."

What was he trying to say? Oh. "Long distance shit almost never works out. I want us to work out, I don't want to fail. You're the best thing in my life." His smile was almost sad as he spoke to her. He just didn't want to lose her. 

Why him?! Why? Was she being punished for something? Was this a higher powers way of telling her she did something terrible? Ugh. Yubin bit at her lip when he walked in the room, her hands moving to push herself into a sitting up position as he set down the tea. "Thanks...." Yubin took a sip, thirsty as hell from being stubborn about not drinking until they let her leave. Which probably wasn't helping. "I didn't even know you were out there." Her voice sounded surprised. She kind of was to be honest, last she knew it was only Minho and Choi out in the waiting room. 

"I don't want you to be sorry. This happens a lot because I like to kid myself." Kid herself that she was fine. That she could be happy. You know all that jazz. "It's not your fault. A lot of shit just came out all at once." Her lips spread into a sad smile as she looked down at the tea in her hands. She was sure she looked like absolute shit. Her face was probably swollen from crying and her clothes had been replaced with gray sweatpants and a giant black sweater that Minho had brought from home. 

"So just don't try right? Don't try so that it doesn't hurt when it fails." Yubin started to sniffle a little before she placed the tea down and tucked her hair behind her ears. She couldn't even look at him. Being like this made her feel so weak and this wasn't the girl she was. The person she wanted to be. The one her friends loved and the one that Hyunn said he did too... "Well I'm not going to lie to you. It sure as hell feels like a failure to not even try. Not when every guy that ever comes into my life will always be compared to you. Not when none of them stand up in comparison. Not when I have to look at all my friends who's lives were turned upside down from not trying." She sniffles again and reached up to wipe tears from her eyes. "But I don't want to have to convince you. I don't want to feel like I coerced you into something. I just want you to know that I think this being scared thing. It's not going to go away. Ever. Not when you care about someone this much. I think it will always be there." 

Yubin was busy all the time before her boycott. Hyunn was busy all the time. They would but heads, they would argue, they would get sad, angry, happy and sad again all in one day probably. But for Yubin? She thought it would be worth it. She could see him when he had time. Plane tickets weren't that terrible. She would probably have to make hat awful song... so she could keep

making money but... oh well. It could have been worse. He could leave and not speak to her for another year.

Rosee took the time to carefully cover up her face with makeup, toning down the redness that was starting to show on her left cheek. Looking at it made her feel queasy, made her mind run through the entire situation again. Would it always be like that? She had never been hit in her life. No spankings as a child, no fights in school, nothing. It was just this one time and it made her feel so helpless. She never thought that she was the strongest person, but she thought she was strong willed enough to make up for that. Apparently that's not how these things worked.

Once her makeup was all done and her hair was pulled back into a loose braid, Rosee pulled on a pair of jeans and a light pink sweater before leaving the apartment. On the way she stopped and got some healthy snacks, apple slices, veggie dipper things. That kind of crap. Crap that Choi might consider eating. Rosee hoped that Minho would be able to get Choi on the path to eating right again because god knows that Rosee was losing her touch. Choi was just avoiding her to avoid the pressure. But Minho would be harder to avoid. 

At the hospital, Rosee came in with a wide smile and placed the bag from the little corner store on the table with a grin. "Whatever you guys want just take it. On me! I already ate, so it's all you guys. So you said Hyunn was already back there right? How is she? Oh and has anyone heard from Yuri yet? About the Lee thing?" Questions about others kept questions about her off the radar.

"Of course I'm fine." Jin's face softened a lot as he looked down at Yuri, he couldn't look angry when he was looking at her. It was damn near impossible. Though he was slightly... scared? Was that the right word. He didn't have a way to describe the way he felt but he knew he was uneasy. Lee wasn't a good guy. And nothing would convince Jin otherwise. Not with what he did to Yubin, not with the power he had and not with the way he acted with Yuri. Sure, they were blood. But they were strangers. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the blood of the womb. Just because they were related didn't mean they suddenly had to be best buds. At least Jin hoped not. Jin hoped Yuri would tread cautiously. 

"Wait what?" Jin suddenly looked at Lee with wide eyes, "How do you know that and what do you mean again? And no. No getting Yuri in trouble for your fun little idea of a game. Do you know what that could do to her career? It could make her more popular sure, but it could also really piss a lot of people off. Did you ever think about that?

Jin looked over to Yuri with concern written all over his face. Jin knew she was in the hospital... but how did Lee find out? And why did he say again? Why did this guy seem to know so much about all of them already. Oh yeah. Back to that dangerous guy thing. 

"So we try then." Hyuun sat next to her and tilted her chin up so she would look at him, a small smile taking over his lips. He didn't care if she was in sweats. Sweats were comfortable! He didn't fall for her clothing or her hair. He fell for her. Her spirit, her personality, her intelligence. "But if we do end up failing, we will not end up like those guys out there." He motioned back to the door, hinting at his friends. "We're strong people on our own. I don't want to become dependent on each other like they are." He held her hand in his large one, his free hand wiping away some of her tears. "I'll visit on breaks, you visit when you have time. And for the love of god make the damn some with G. Get the managers off of your back, that way when we fly out to see each other they don't give you too much shit." He knew making the song would drive her insane, but it would also satisfy her managers. 

"I want this just as much as you do. I just...I don't want things to crash and burn. You're important to me, I don't want to lose you." He gave her a gentle smile before looking down at his phone. "Yuri and Lee are going to make a distraction so we can get you out of here. Want me to go get you discharged?" 

"Don't be such a prude, Jin. It's not a bad distraction." Lee glanced back at Jin from the front seat of the sleek black car, giving a small eye roll. "I'm going to introduce Yuri to the crowd and have her sing! That's not that bad, right? It'd get the paparazzi away from the door long enough to sneak out Yubin." He chuckled quietly as the car pulled up to the curb of the ER entrance. He chose not to respond to Jin's question on how he knew. It was his ex. Her manager had told him of course. She didn't know about the break up yet, so she was still under the impression that they were still dating. 

"Alright. I'll go set it all up for you, Yuri. Hoya, go sneak Yubin out. Got it?" Lee jumped out of the car and whispered in the ear of a couple of the people with cameras. Before they knew it they were surrounding the car, Lee having a large smirk spread across his face. They all were like puppets! 

What kind of distraction? Yuri looked up at Lee curiously as the car drove them to the hospital. Why was Yubin in the hospital? And what did he mean 'again'? As the sleek black car drove up to the ER she started to feel nervous. Yuri was horrible at distractions!  A song?! On the fly like this!? "Lee no-" Yuri whined softly as Lee exited the car. Her heart beat loudly in her ears and she felt the little color she had drain out of her face. On the stage she could do it no problem, no one got up close and personal to her. This was too crowded though, it was giving the small girl an anxiety attack. 

"I..." Suddenly she was blanking on all of the songs she had written the past year. There was one that came to her like magic though. "Jin sing with me? Please?" She looked up at him with big puppy eyes, her lip quivering slightly as she begged. "I'm blanking! The only song I can think of is the one we wrote. Do you remember it?" She knew it was a lot of pressure all of a sudden, but as the cameras surrounded the car she felt her anxiety levels rise further. "I'll owe you so super huge, I promise!" She held his hands with her small ones. How could he say no to that pathetic little face? 

"She's getting discharged soon I believe. That's why the crowds forming. Pretty sure, at least." She eyed the snacks carefully. Celery was okay to eat, right? It was basically water anyway. She picked up one of the dipper things and pulled the celery from it, taking a small bite from the stick while making a dissatisfied face. "You people expect me to text Yuri too? I already texted Hyuun. You guys are killing me." She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. Oh. Wait. She texted her. "The results came back positive. They're twins, I guess. I bet Jin is THRILLED." She smirked slightly before looking up at Rosee, her brows furrowing slightly. "Why are you wearing so much makeup?" She only wore a lot of makeup on stage so she didn't look sweaty, the makeup people insisted. 

"Have you been crying?" What reason did she have to cry? Jung got a job. Hoya and her were talking. Choi was eating. Minho wasn't drinking as of now. Yubin would be fine...so why? 

"Yeah, I'm on it Lee. Just call the other car so we can have an extra one for you guys when you leave. Come on Jung." He stood and walked into the ER, his dark eyes landing on Rosee's red hair. He smirked slightly and ran his hand through his hair and walked over to her, Choi and Minho. He came in right when Choi asked if she had been crying, so his brows arched curiously. "Rosee." He didn't give her time to respond; his thumb and index finger were lifting her chin so he could observe her face. She had covered up a red mark with makeup. Why? her eyes were puffy, her eyes were glossy like she had been crying. She didn't cry much. She was strong, and could handle pretty much anything you threw at her.

"Did you walk into something with your face or something? Jesus. It looks like you got socked in the face." He froze for a second, his eyes going wide as he instantly thought about Jung. No. He wouldn't...would he? Hoya's eyes darted from Yubin's face to Jing, his eyes narrowing slightly. He was going to get answers one way or the other. 

Yubin was in complete disbelief for a moment. Did... did this really just happen. Was Hyunn next to her even? Or was this all some amazing dream that she would eventually wake up from like it always was. No.. no this was real. Her face heated up as he touched it, her lips curving into a stupid smile as she looked up at him, her eyes still glossy from the tears. Tears that were still flowing but now they were changing from sad to happy. "No one out there gets to know I'm crying over this." She laughed at herself slightly before reaching her hands out and cupping his face with them. "And no one gets to know I'm a stupid girl either okay? Even though they probably know considering. " 

Yubin dropped her hands from his face and gave him a small smile as he mentioned something about the song. "I suppose you're right. I just- it's the first song I wrote that had actual parts in it to sing. It's something I'm already really nervous about and they're pushing his stupid ass on me. Hell I'd rather do the song with Jin trying to rap then G." She rolled her eyes and reached over to begin grabbing her things. The old clothes and her tea. The rest was with the nurses.  

"Oh god yes. And uh, I hope you'll come over? I mean it is where your bags are." Her face flushed again as she looked away, standing up from the bed and sliding her feet into her shoes. "I think I might have this pretty cool Xbox somewhere." 

Lee had made it sound a lot worse than it was, it actually wasn't a terrible idea. If it was any of them but Yuri. Yuri required practice and planning. It was something they all knew, you know, except her brother. Jin knew now wasn't the time to gloat but god did he want to. And when Yuri pleaded with him to sing, all of that want completely vanished. It gave him a reason quick flash back to sitting in the cafe and writing those lyrics. All

of the time spent on that one song. It made him smile at her for a long moment before he climbed out of the car and stood with her.

"Of course I will. Okay? So don't worry. I'm right here. I will be right here the whole time." Around them some stirs of people wondering who he was began to start. Rumors were already starting to fly and Jin suddenly felt so...

exposed. Is this what the others felt like all the time? Hell... he was sort of envious of the girls at first but after these few moments he could understand all of their insecurities since graduating.

"Uh so, are we just going to do this?" 

Rosee was ecstatic that Choi was actually eating! So much so that she almost blew

it by saying something. Quickly she shut her mouth and just smiled down at her friends. A smile that fell when Choi asked abot her crying. "What? Oh no.. no. Why? Does my face look like I have been? I haven't. Maybe it's allergies!" A nervous laugh escaped her lips and she gently ran a hand over her braid, fidgeting with the end of it as she tried to remain calm. 

All that went out the window when she heard who came into the room. Hoya, Jung. Hell in general. The feeling on Jungs  eyes on her from behind made her hair stand on end. She wanted to run away like she did last night but before she could move Hoya was in front of her

and holding her face in his hands. "Hoya don't. Just stop. Im fine. Like I told Choi it must be allergies." Rosee tried to swallow down the lump in her throat but it wouldn't go away. Her eyes looked at Hoya, pleading with him to believe her and just drop it. If he found out what really happened, he would kill Jung and fire him. That's not what she wanted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back