• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hackerz OOC~

what should we call the heavily government controlled section

• The Genesis District

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Eden District

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
ngl it feels good to write again, I've barely done anything in months cause I've been so uninspired. I hope I'm not too out of practice lol

Killian has nothing better to do, so he might as well slip on in and steal a loud speaker or something.

A crowd of people loaded with potential information and some people with loose lips? Hawke will definitely be down for something like that.

Sorry about the chunky post (but hey, at least I managed to cut it down to 700 something words from almost 900). I couldn't figure out how to get Proxy out of the hospital for interactions.

Last edited:
I mean I’m used to discord Roleplaying. Either hitting the 2000 character mark, or even multi-posting when I’m really into the rp

Hnggg... Okay, enough procrastination. Time to get in and average at least a post per day
yeah there's no character limit except like don't make it too short like u know no one liners preferably multiple paragraphs. but i don't think any of you would make one liners anyways as far as i can tell lol. yeah i mean i want to give everyone the chance to make one post first and after that i thought we could go in that order until interactions really start to get going, plus interactions could merge, i mean i'm pretty sure people could tell when it's their turn based on what's going on. and if yur takin too long to figure it out i'll poke ya lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back