• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hacker in the Free World Market

"Hows it going Athena? no servers overheating? Id hate to see all the programming I have you running at once over clock the servers meant to run them"
The sentence was punctuated with a soft PLOP as Miles sat himself down at the control console, Typing away and sorting through Athena's on report about her test run.

"The servers are running a few degrees warmer than usual but nothing outside regular perameters, although its cute your so worried I can assure you my systems are running smoother than ever. I even took the liberty to iron out the small bugs myself" The form of Athena was once more in the frame of the computer screen, The AI had the Model sitting on the bottom left side this time a gentle smile on its face as it seemed to be looking straight at its programmer.

"Your capable of reprograming yourself?" Came Miles response with a raised eyebrow, already thoughts about how that could go horribly wrong flashed through his mind.

"
Within reason, any programming that I would have to reboot for I have required to run by you first. Which means reprogramming anything that changes my matrix directly needs your approval, but all the bugs that needed fixing. Like lag between my voice and my actions and even uploading that bug took seconds longer than it would usually need to. on an unrelated note you've got another message from your new client, she sent you the information on all her previous hackers which im already cross checking and sent even more words of warning"

"
A girl after my own heart" Miles teased as he quickly opened the message through proxy reading through it and typing up his response in seconds "Just let me worry about me and you worry about your organization, Did you want me to do anything else for your group while Im passivly doing this. Because the job you've paid me for is going to take time to do it safely"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back