• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy H̳o̳r̳r̳o̳r̳s̳ ̳B̳e̳n̳e̳a̳t̳h̳ ̳T̳h̳e̳ ̳D̳r̳e̳a̳m̳ ̳H̳o̳u̳s̳e̳

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A
ok
I know how dum the title sounds
but everyone
hear me out

The plot is:

In one of the most popular supermarkets in the city town thing- ToysFor’Us, customers flood in everyday, buying the newest collectibles, getting the newest plushies on store. But a thing that they don’t know, is that at night, another life sparks into existence, the night security cameras have been catching toys coming to life, from action figures to toy food, they all get together at the time the store closes and the doors shut.

Basically, in this roleplay, we get to play as the said toys, screw it, you could maybe even be one of the recruited security guards to see if the toys don’t do any crazy shit!

Tell me on what I can improve, if you’re interested, or any ideas you’d like to add!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back