• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings GxB(you) OC x OC

inneveri

Hello! I’m looking for someone to roleplay a G(me)xB plot with me, whether you’re male or female, I don’t care as long as your character is male.

Here are my expectations!

- Everything written in third-person.

- Must be AT LEAST literate and up. Advanced-literate preferred. Absolutely no exceptions for semi-lit.

- This isn’t needed, but I love love love to world build! So if that’s something you enjoy doing as well then please message me.

- NO realistic face-claims, if the only character you have is of a real person I’m not interested. I prefer either manga or anime face claims, or anything drawn, really. Well-thought out characters are needed, I’d like your characters to have a description. This being said, I don’t mind role playing with animals or creatures. Humans are never needed.

- These are my preferred plots: medieval, fantasy, horror, apocalyptic, romance (always needed). I don’t enjoy slice of life, I find it rather boring, sorry.

- OOC talking is fun, I love someone friendly. I’m not saying we need to talk all the time, but I do find it enjoyable!

- I prefer to role play on discord, but IF NEEDED we can keep it here in messages.

- My favorite tropes are:
Yandere x Senpai
Enemies to Lovers
Partners in Crime
Human x Creature

- And most importantly, 18+ only.

That’s all! If this interests you please message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back