• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GUYS GIVE ME COD

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
((To any of my current partners, I am working on replies, just got done with finals))
Hey guys!! Aires back on the hunt for some fun stories with some angsty babs. Some things about me, I am 18, a wild non-beanie, and I am semi-lit to advanced-lit.

I dont have many rules so I'll keep this short and sweet.
🌑 Please be 18+, I dont mind how much over you are, just no minors please
⭐ Please be lgbtqia friendly, as my character for this is gender fluid! With this said I dont mind playing mxf for you.
🌑 I dont care how much you write as long as its over a couple lines. I have been able to steadily do anywhere between 400-1k words based off what I get.

Soooo, I am very much craving some COD at the moment. I would prefer Soap or Ghost honestly as love interest but have been kind of interested in doing Price if anyone's willing to experiment with it! ^^ I am also not against doing oc/oc so long as we have the right plot! Also totally open for poly ideas.

If we do canon/oc we will be doubling as well ^^

((100% open to ideas here's just mine))

You see, the 141 used to have another member. Sure that wasn't too surprising, as it was an elite squad. Members would likely come and go as skills rose and people found their paths. But what I mean by that is another regular member, who got on Ghost nerves, made Price go dad-mode more than once, and had made quick friends with Gaz and Soap.

Sargent Xennifer Ryker, otherwise known as Raven. Specifically recruited for the battle knowledge and while the paperwork said for the ability of clearing more than one mission with nothing more than a shotgun and some knives, anyone on the team knew it was for the ability of spotting anything shiny immediately. Including the time they'd tackled Ghost to avoid the gorey end of a snipers headshot. They'd caught sight of light on the barrel pointed at the group.

Also known for bright laughter, too much of a willingness to fight their teammates in friendly battles, and being very adamant of celebrating everyones birthdays. That includes Ghost. Though their parties range for each person as well- we wont get into that now though. The biggest thing known about them though, is that nearly 2 years ago they went MIA. No contact on a solo mission that should've only taken a few weeks.

Now while everyone was worried and searching, they still had to carry on without their teammate. Missions got done, and time went on. Price used just about every favor he had to get people looking as well, but nothing turned up.

Well until one dim day in March, the team was resting from their latest mission when a familiar face managed somehow to get back on the base. First thing they did was find their team to make some joke about being a wilderness man now that they'd gotten back. You'd think they all saw a ghost though.
((We can add and change this if you wish to add your oc into this plot, its just the main idea I have for Xen ^^))

-Hanahaki Disease (I will give you platonic smooches for this added in)

-Honestly au where they're in a coffee shop is cute af gimmie gimmie.

Okay thats all I have right now. Peace peeps.

Last edited:
Okay dont mind me, but fixed something I noticed was off. Hehe- I meant way more time since Xen had gone poof-

PICK ME PLEASE I BEG I WANNA DO COFFEE SHOP AU WITH THE COD CHARACTERS PLEEAAASSSEEE 😭🙏🏻

Listen... TikTok sent me here. I am totally in need of a CoD double rp with Ghost or Konig if you are still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back