Gustav's Diary

Historical Storyteller

Four Thousand Club

book_by_blindmanphoto.jpg

Heisenberg's Note:

Welcome to Gustav's diary, a thick old brown book that details Gustav's experiences in the military from 1936-1940. Here you will witness the inner thoughts that this character of mine holds and he will give an honest account of his feelings whether they be good or bad. To him, it is a sanctuary, a haven that will keep him free from the judgment of other men and he is free to express the emotions that is in his heart. In-game characters that are seen reading this book will infuriate Gustav and he will promptly snatch the book from the reader's hands if he does not knock him down by smacking his fist into the reader's face. Since this is merely a work of fiction, roleplayers are exempt from this law--

"What do you mean? You think you can just read my diary just because the fourth wall can protect you?!"

Uh, no that's not what I--

"I'm just a work of fiction? I won't stand for this insult, Heisenberg. I'll show you how real I am with the power that comes from my fist."

Wait--

*Heisenberg gets punched*

Damn it, what are you waiting for? Read his diary now! I'm going to try to keep Gustav under control before he beats the shit out of you too.

"It's not a diary, it's a journal. Diaries are for girls!"

*Heisenberg gets punched again*

HURRY, I CAN'T HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!

Year 1936 - Boot camp years. Newcomer to the military. 

March 1936 - Recently enlisted, awaiting call.

Year 1937 - Suppressing seditious citizens of Vaasa. Defeating local uprisings and 

January 1937

-Seeing a ghost and running from it. It turned out to be a teenager playing a prank on him.

Year 1938 - 

Year 1939

Year 1940 - Present day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back