• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gunpla Go! - IC

YoungX

Hue Master

Welcome to ASIP!
"Greetings students. My name is Arthur Mackenzie, one of the teachers here at ASIP. I welcome you personally to this brand new facility! Orientation will begin at around 8:30 AM sharp so you must plan ahead accordingly. Students should arrive at least 10 minutes early. We at ASIP hope to see all you fresh faces!"

This would be what is written on the acceptance letters for all students who will attend their first year at the newly opened Axis Shift Institute of Plamo. Whatever your student may be doing around this time, they will all be heading towards the same destination. Enjoy.

Time: 8:05 AM

Ken Schneider

His Location: Local Street
Ken would be walking down his local street within the Shibuya area. The sun was shining bright down at him as he went down his usual road, greeting the usual shop owners that he came across. It was the day that he would attend ASIP and kickstart his journey to becoming a strong builder and fighter. He was quite excited but tried to act like an adult and keep that inside.

"Can't wait to head inside. I wonder what the other students use?" He takes out his Jegan Powered and inspects it carefully. "This is my pride and joy, my own custom Gunpla after building some others. Let's see how we fare." He continues down the road.

End Time: 8:07 AM

This is it guys: GUNPLA GO! Your characters will start around 8:05 AM as they head to ASIP. Whether it's by bus, car or etc, they will all be heading there. Keep in mind that you must post the time for your posts as well as location. Enjoy.

Time: 7:30 a.m
--------------------------------

‘BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-‘

The shrill blare of an alarm clock swiftly is met with a firm smack of a button, a soft groan filling the air. Jackie slowly lifted her head from where she slept, the blonde currently sat at her hobby bench she had set up in her bedroom, apparently having passed out while working on her gunpla. At the time of waking up, Jackie’s appearance was rather interesting to say the least, a splotch of black paint on her cheek while a small gunpla part stuck out of her frazzled hair. Scratching her head, the youth yawned as she stretched, joints popping pleasingly as she worked the stiffness out of her body. “Ugh wow must’ve lost track of time last night.” She murmured to herself, scratching her head before pausing to retrieve the small gunpla part from her golden locks. Giving the small part a perplexed look as to how it got in her hair, the blond simply placed it on her workbench as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. One final stretch and Jackie slowly got up, looking back to her bench where Adamastos stood amid a set of spare parts she’d been working on along with refining the gunpla itself, a small torn letter envelope & subsequent letter resting beneath Adamastos as well, said letter being her acceptance letter to ASIP. Softly smiling to herself, Jackie giggled as the sensation of giddy excitement tingled in her chest again, an echo of intensity from when she’d initially opened her acceptance letter. “Well it’s the big day Addy, let’s show everyone as ASIP just how kick ass we both are.” Jackie spoke to her gunpla, the figure remaining silent in response as expected while its creator left to prepare for the day.

A quick shower got rid of the plastic dust, paint, and various other gunpla model refuse left over from her prior night work, brushing her teeth and wrapping up her morning ritual as she soon got dressed in her school uniform with her hair left to fall free to roughly her shoulder blades save for her bangs which she held back with a small hair clip. Packing away Adamastos in the small case she’d bought for it, along with its spare parts and her own modeling tools in a small rucksack which she slung over her left shoulder, Jackie bade her parents farewell with elated words and loving hugs exchanged prior to her leaving.

Time: 8:05 a.m
----------------------------------
Jackie made her way to the train she was to take on her way to ASIP, the youth munching on a breakfast sandwich her mother had quickly made her before she left. Having taken this route once the day before as a dry run just to see roughly how long it would take, Jackie wasn’t worried she’d be late as she stepped into the train among the many others around her. Taking a seat by one of the train car’s windows, Jackie took out her acceptance letter and read it over once again. Her stomach filled with butterflies yet again as she thought of what her future would hold for her, a smile washing over her face before she tucked the letter away in her rucksack as the train shifted and began moving. Looking out at the scenery that moved by quicker and quicker as the train accelerated, Jackie gave a content sigh as she waited to arrive at her destination.
----------------------------------

Last edited:
Alexa and Blaine Marshall
Current Location: Marshall Family Residence
Time: 7:45 AM
It was a quiet morning in the Marshall household. The usual trouble makers of the house, Sarah and Cathy Marshall, were out and about waiting for some convention and Jacqueline was asleep still. The only two still up and about at the household were Blaine, who was currently in the kitchen making breakfast and humming to himself, and Alexa, who was busy scrambling around in a frantic search for her backpack, which she had somehow managed to misplace the night before.

It didn't take long for Alexa to find her backpack, which funnily enough had been under her bed the entire time, and by the time she did Blaine had already finished making a rather simple breakfast. Some pancakes, some eggs, a couple glasses of orange juice, the ideal early morning meal... Or at least it would have been if it weren't for the fact that the pancakes were incredibly undercooked, the eggs were horribly burnt, and the orange juice was likely past its expiration date as it smelled downright strange. "I think I'll pass on breakfast. Not too hungry today." Alexa told Blaine, who simply responded with a single shrug before digging into the horribly botched breakfast with only a moment's pause.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Current Location: On the road
Time: 8:05
"You've got to be kidding me! Who gives idiots like these drivers licenses?!" Alexa yelled, slamming her hand against her seat in a display of what can only be described as desperate frustration. Alexa and Blaine had decided to drive to school, but traffic had been seriously bad and they had repeatedly gotten stuck behind people who were driving way below the speed limit for some reason, so while normally they would have already arrived at ASIP by now with plenty of time to spare they were instead pretty much stuck slowly trying to make it to the school in spite of the mass of seemingly utterly stupid drivers that kept getting in their way. To say the least it was a situation that would aggravate pretty much anyone. Meanwhile Blaine, who was sitting in the passenger's side seat staring at his phone, simply turned up the volume as loud as he could trying to drown out Alexa's repeated cries of frustration.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

11:42pm - Hong Kong International Airport

Yie placed his hands into his pockets and pulled out a lollipop from his pocket. He looked at the candy in dismay and removed the wrapper. The man then candidly plopped one into his mouth and sucked on it as he waited for his flight to Tokyo in the airport. He looked around and casually pulled out his phone and continued studying Japanese. Yie had a fair grasp of the language but his conversational ability was still fairly limited, so over the course of the month he had been studying. After 10 minutes or so had passed, an announcement on the PA system had alerted him that his flight was now boarding.

12:05am

Yie had settled into his seat, placed his carry-on belongings in the overhead and continued to study as he had earlier in the Airport lobby. Underneath him sat a case containing his Gunpla, Gundam Vidar Vantage. He pulled it out from underneath him and stared at it for a bit analyzing every detail to make sure that everything was still there before he decidedly left his homeland. The crown sparkled with its fresh coat of paint and its primary weapon, the Vantage Lance Optima, was brilliant with a clean polish. He couldn't wait to test it out but for now it was time to drift away from reality. He closed the case and rested his hands on top of it as to somewhat guard it as he passed out. The roar of the plane engine and the lurch of the plane taking off was the last thing he felt before his consciousness left him. Yie imagined himself in a dreamlike state rocketing off as if he was truly the pilot of his machine, clashing against McGillis and his Gundam Bael, Mikazuki and the Barbatos, and all of Tekkadan as Gjallarhorn's finest pilot.

5:30am - Tokyo International Airport

Yie was still a bit groggy but he had finally made it to his destination. He quickly made his way off the plane, claimed his baggage, sat through customs for an hour or so, hailed a taxi, and quickly made his way to the academy with all of his belongings in tow. Hopefully he wouldn't be too late to the first day. His trip was admittedly poorly planned out, but this was the first available flight he could take. By the time he had finished all of his activities,, he had reached the ASIP Campus around 7:45am. He swiftly navigated around the grounds, found his dorm, and checked in. He tossed his stuff in the room, incredibly relieved before he realized the time. It was 8:20 and orientation would begin soon. Yie picked up his case containing his Gunpla, got himself refreshed, and headed over to the hall where orientation was supposed to take place.

Naoshi Mika
Time: 7:30am
"You belong to me~ Sayonara ienakute~" Mika sang to herself as she locked the door to her house. Brimming with energy and excitement at starting out at ASIP, a brand new Academy dedicated to gunpla of all things! Who knows? Maybe she'll be able to renew her podcast by telling her loyal fanbase about it. Maybe even meet some fans! But that's not the real reason why Mika is so excited. The real reason is....

"Time to make friends!" Mika cheered suddenly as she did a happy little hop for joy. Well isn't someone excited? Anyway, she carried her school bag as well as a dedicated secure case for her beloved Samehada gunpla. Having spent the whole of last night doing upkeep, she was sure that it would perform at maximum efficiency.

Time: 8:15am
"Mebiusu no sora no koete~ Beyond the Time~" Mika was skipping by then, the flaps of her beloved aviator helmet flitting about like wings and drawing the attention of some people who may or may not recognise her as Akarin. She took a moment to stop in front of ASIP's main gate and stood akimbo. A suddenly serious look on her face.

"ASIP... I have arrived! Pfftt... Just kidding~" Mika giggled after making that slightly obscure reference and began her first step into the school.... Before tripping and falling like a prat.

".... ow...."

Time: 8:05 AM

Ken Schneider
Ken would hurry along towards ASIP as he would met with a female student who, presumably, might be attending ASIP. He goes to her to greet himself. "Hey there you heading to ASIP too? I just figured since you were heading in the same direction I was and stuff."

End Time: 8:10 AM

Meanwhile at ASIP...
Few students started to show up as more would come later. More and more would soon show up which would only mark the beginning of their new student lives.

Nooguy Nooguy

ASIP Main Entrance:

Yie looked around the crowd of students heading to the orientation and saw a younger girl skipping through the crowd singing to herself. He was more or less didn't care about the sight until said girl, out of nowhere, somehow tripped on a flat surface. "What a klutz," he mumbled to himself. He then walked over to her since the rather unsympathetic and faceless crowd did not care about her well being and held his hand out in front of her to help the girl up. "Yo. Need a hand," he asked her in a monotonic voice.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Naoshi Mika
Time: 8:16am
"Ow ow owie.... That hurt...." Mika winced as she got into a sitting position. Her pilot helmet falling off, revealing her unkept black hair as it rolled off to settle next to her dropped gunpla carry case. Having heard a kind voice, she looked up to find.... A HOTTIE?!

"E-Eh, eh, eh? O-oh I! Uh... T-thanks!" Mika was reduced to an embarrassed and happy little girl at the fact that she was being helped by a handsome boy. She somehow picked herself up off the floor before holding the boy's hand. A look of bliss spreading across her face before she went back to looking embarrassed. 'WhatdoIdoWhatdoIdo?! Oh this is so hard! Come on, Mika! Reach out a grasp victory!'

"H-Hi, I'm Akarin desu~!" Mika quickly introduced her podcast persona instead of her own actual name. She grew a deeper shade of red before covering her face in embarrassment. 'DUMBASS! W-Why must you say that?! Have become that bad at talking to real people?!'

TPBx TPBx

Yie nodded. "Nice to meet you, Akarin-san. My name is Yie," in his best attempt at introducing himself. He was more focused on saying the right words, so he did not notice her change in expression. "Are you a student here, Akarin-san," he asked after pulling the girl up to her feet. Yie then picked up the pilot cap and whatever other items she had dropped on the floor and held out them out to her.

Time: 8:15 AM
Current Location: ASIP Main Entrance
"I'm telling you, there is absolutely no way an unmodified Big Zam could defeat an unmodified Rafflesia! How in the world can you even think that it could?" "I disagree." "That doesn't answer my question!" "Both have I-Field generators, correct?" "Correct." "One has missiles to get around that, the other only has tentacle rods. Advantage of range." "What? Even so the Rafflesia's tentacle rods could easily decimate a Big Zam, and a Big Zam's air to air missiles don't even explode or anything, meaning they lack the power to do too much to a Rafflesia. Plus there's only six of them! Not only that, but if the Rafflesia gets in close it can utterly annihilate a Big Zam! And the tentacle rods have fairly decent range anyway! Rafflesia wins, hands down." "I disagree." "How can you-... Wait how long have we just been standing here arguing this?" Blaine shrugged, glancing at his phone. "Two, three minutes." "So are we just going to sit here arguing or..." Blaine simply shrugged, switching to the next track on his playlist and quietly humming to himself. "Hey Blaine, what time is it? Blaine? Hello?" Blaine simply turned up the volume and started texting someone, purposefully ignoring the now slightly frustrated Alexa as she repeatedly tried in vain to get his attention.​

Naoshi Mika
Time: 8:17am
"N-no no! M-my name is actually Mika! Naoshi Mika! N-N-Nice to meet you Yie-kun!" Mika nervously blurted out before bowing, her face a nice shade of Justice Red. The boy then asked if she was a student here and that managed to pull her back into reality for a bit.

"Ah! Y-yes I am. I'm just about to start really...." Mika softly replied, averting her eyes away from facing Yie. Her fingers twirling as she tried to figure out what to say before Yie offered the girl her dropped items. Her eyes lit up and she gasped. "My Gunpla!"

Accepting the case, she quickly flipped it open and breathed a sigh of relief. Her Samehada was still in one piece. Happy that her Gunpla was safe, she closed the carry case and accepted her pilot cap, slipping onto her head with a smile. "Thanks, Yie-kun!"

TPBx TPBx

"No problem... Naoshi...San..." he stuttered a bit, just slightly confused about the whole name situation. Apparently at least the girl was also confused about her own name, which was sort of cute in a clumsy sort of way. Yie looked at the time and decided it would be best to go to the orientation early to try and get seats before they were relegated to whatever seats were left. Yie hoped to get some seat in the back and get some more sleep, the last few days were incredibly tiring anyways. The man yawned and began making his way to the auditorium where the orientation was supposed to take place.

After just a few steps, he realized that he should at least make an attempt to make some friends here, so Yie turned around towards Mika. "Yo, Naoshi-san. Want to me join auditorium orientation for."

He totally brutalized the last sentence, but he had not noticed or cared as he hoped he at least got the message across.

Thomas Issac
Time: 8:15
ASIP Main Entrance
Thom sat outside the entrance, music blasting in his ears as he focused on his current project. The young man slowly sprayed the surface of a thin, square piece of cloth. He applied the substance in thin, even layers, being sure at all times not to leave any untreated parts of cloth. With that done he set down the airbrush, and stored the cloth in the small case sitting beside him. He removed his protective glasses and set them down as well. with a sigh of relief, Thom stretched slightly, happy to be one step closer to finishing his project.

Almost done, partner. I'm gonna see you later. Today's the start of our next step...

Thomas turned off his music and started to pack up, when he noticed a pair-one boy, one girl- discussing a hypothetical battle between mobile armors. He checked the time, and gathered his cases before walking up to the entrance doors, pausing besides the two before making his way inside.

"The Rafflesia is faster, and a smaller target with about the same firepower at range, but a huge advantage up close . If it gets into range, there's no real question that it'd beat the Big Zam. Just saying."

With a shrug, Thom continued making his way inside.

SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

Last edited:
Time: 8:16 AM
Current Location: ASIP Main Entrance

"Hah! See, he gets it! Now can you please just admit you're wrong and- Wait who even was that?" Alexa cut herself off in the middle of bragging. Blaine looked up for a second. "Who?" "That guy, the guy who just proved me right." "What?" "The guy walking away." "Dunno." "Whatever, back on topic, just admit you're wrong already!" "Eh, fine. I'm wrong... But I bet a Grand Zam could beat a Rafflesia." "OH COME ON! Now you're just grasping at straws! You know what, no, I'm done trying to argue with you, you're obviously just way too stubborn to reason with today." Alexa adjusted her backpack slightly and headed into the school, deciding that it just was not worth it to put up with Blaine's nonsense and get herself even more worked up this early into the day. Meanwhile Blaine just turned his music up to the maximum volume, humming along to Can't Stop with a slight smirk.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back