• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gundam - Beam Rifles & Angsty Newtypes, anyone?

Forever Sunrise

In my lifetime, there have been very few major franchises that have managed to seriously hold my interest for a prolonged period of time. Gundam is probably the biggest of those that actually managed to make the grade. From the model kits to the show itself, there's very little I don't love about this franchise.

Just recently, I've been debating the idea of running some kind of roleplaying game based off one of the Gundam timelines. Universal Century would be my first choice, but I've also got a serious interest in running some kind of tournament game in the Build Fighters universe.

My question is; does anybody else here have enough interest in this particular franchise to engage in a roleplay based on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back