Humor Guilty plesures?

Have you read My Immortal? It's like the infamous bad fanfic that defined bad fanfic.

oh, god, yes. I've read that dumpster fire. It honestly blurred the line between genuine bad writing and intentional bad writing for me forever.

A few of my personal runner-ups to My Immortal's title of "worst fanfic in the world" consist of a Sonic High School fanfic and Super Smash Bros Mission from God.

I used to read some bad fanfiction at some point in my life (maybe because I needed validation that my own writing is not as bad, idk) but I never actually read My Immortal. However, I was really surprised to find out it has a wikipedia page now.

oh, god, yes. I've read that dumpster fire. It honestly blurred the line between genuine bad writing and intentional bad writing for me forever.

A few of my personal runner-ups to My Immortal's title of "worst fanfic in the world" consist of a Sonic High School fanfic and Super Smash Bros Mission from God.

I'm personally convinced that it's the work of somebody brilliantly satirizing bad fanfic.

cruddy clickbait top 10 horror videos... obviously fake horror vids... i have sucked the internet dry of horror content that isn't plain disgusting at this point its so sad. i just like that genre it makes me kinda sleepy?

also speedcore. i listen to it a lot but i'm always embarrassed to tell people about it because its hardly music i just like weird stuff yk

3 things. - Extra sharp cheddar cheese, chocolate frosting, stuffed crust pizza of any kind, and watching LWIAY and food review videos on YouTube.

Have you read My Immortal? It's like the infamous bad fanfic that defined bad fanfic.
My Immortal is the brilliant work of a true master. Nobody can convince me otherwise. Literally everything about that fic - from the characters, the storyline, the writing style itself - had me in actual tears from laughing so hard. From start to finish I was laughing so much it hurt. It’s exactly my type of comedy, tbh. I love it.

My Immortal is the brilliant work of a true master. Nobody can convince me otherwise. Literally everything about that fic - from the characters, the storyline, the writing style itself - had me in actual tears from laughing so hard. From start to finish I was laughing so much it hurt. It’s exactly my type of comedy, tbh. I love it.

It is definitely one of those "so bad it's good" situations.

Kitschy but heartfelt anime from the early 2000s (think Ouran Highschool Host Club). They're just...so easy to watch? And so over the top in their exaggerations, but that's kinda what makes them funny? I... Listen... No one can know this.

80s-90s Super Robots. Really over-the-top, totally unrealistic without trying to hide it robots. Whether it's Mazinkaiser taking on entire armies or Shin Getter slicing multiple planets with an oversized tomahawk. XD Funny since I've never really been one for too much nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back