Other Guilty pleasure games

Alowlyloverssong

Pugnus the forgetful witch
Like movies,everyone has a game they enjoy that the majority of people hate (or really don't care about )( Other than a few dating sims that cause my mother to question my mental stability ) My guilty pleasure game is definitely dead island. Sure the graphics are bad, the content is repetitive,and it's awful to play alone. It's also mindless fun for thirty minutes ,and the blood curdling screams always seems to frighten me. What is your guilty pleasure game ?

The Saints Row series, mainly Saints Row 2. It's just an off the wall game you can spend countless hours having fun even if you do the missions. I wish they would remaster it for the PS4 as I doubt Agents of Mayhem, although a possible gem, will satisfy my Saints Row need.

The Saints Row series, mainly Saints Row 2. It's just an off the wall game you can spend countless hours having fun even if you do the missions. I wish they would remaster it for the PS4 as I doubt Agents of Mayhem, although a possible gem, will satisfy my Saints Row need.
Saints Row 2 is really loved though ! Including by me , I've played all the games so I guess we have similar taste xD something about swinging long ding dongs that's so satisfying xD

Dynasty Warriors.
Kinda boring and yet... I guess I like the setting and that draws me in.
There is something in destroying armies with flashy moves that most people find stupid.

Dynasty Warriors.
Kinda boring and yet... I guess I like the setting and that draws me in.
There is something in destroying armies with flashy moves that most people find stupid.
Ah that sounds nice !
I like this really weird game autumn dreams. It's utter Shit ,but I can tell the creator loves it ,it makes me love it .

Last edited:
I have many of these. Apparently a majority of games II like to play are usually the ones everybody hates. My choice for this has to be Paladins AKA, the FPS that everyone calls an Overwatch ripoff when it really isn't. I know it came out around the same time Overwatch did and there are a couple of characters that are a bit too similar, but still. It's honestly a very fun game but I can't mention this anywhere without getting spamed by people automatically yelling at me for playing a ''ripoff."

I have many of these. Apparently a majority of games II like to play are usually the ones everybody hates. My choice for this has to be Paladins AKA, the FPS that everyone calls an Overwatch ripoff when it really isn't. I know it came out around the same time Overwatch did and there are a couple of characters that are a bit too similar, but still. It's honestly a very fun game but I can't mention this anywhere without getting spamed by people automatically yelling at me for playing a ''ripoff."
You can say any game is a ripoff of another game, or movie etc etc.
Telltale makes a living off of it xD

I enjoy Hearthstone, despite it being the typical fantasy card game that everyone likes to make fun of.
I’m not super into it or anything, but I play it every now and then.

Hearts of Iron 4, since I'm playing it now.

I learned HoI 3 and could successfully play it. I was told that HoI 4 wasn't worth it, and it seemed like as an HoI 3 player I was supposed to hate HoI 4 with a hate unimaginable to mortals. I held off for awhile but then eventually got it. I'm glad I did! Right now I'm probably in the most awesome, nail-biting game of HoI 4 I've ever played--trying to survive as Serbia in a WWI mod! I've done it as of April 1917, just barely!

When my sister bought Cooking Mama for her DS Lite, I decided to play it just to see what it was like. When she stopped playing it about a year later, I took possession of it. I still play it sometimes.

Batman Forever for snes...got I should hate it but Fat Batman is best Batman. I laugh every time he uses belt to swing around, never fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back