• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guild Wars 2 RP?

Capricornus

I'm your dead girl walking
Heya!
I don't know how many people here are familiar with the MMORPG Guild Wars and/or its sequel Guild Wars 2 with its two expansions.
I've always found the story (personal story, living story, etc) to be pretty interesting and, although I know that there are quite a lot of people do IG roleplaying, I have a hard time doing so. So I've thought about maybe making a forum roleplay about it, if there were enough people interested, following either the original story arc, or post the original story arc, of course including quests and from time to time some casual tavern lingering.

Main characters would probably only be the four main races (Charr, Asura, Sylvari, Norn and Humans), but side characters (Merchants, quest-givers, etc) could be any race.

To participate, you don't necessarily have to play the game, but some knowledge on it would be preferred ^^

As for the roleplay, it would most likely be a casual one, and at least 1 paragraph would be preferred. Of course, the more the better, but I don't want to force anyone to write a whole novel. RPN rules would apply. Of course there would be drama allowed in the RP itself (see the past history of Charr and Humans) but don't start it OOC! Godmodding is a big no-no as well, unless the other person allows it. For major events/plans the GM(s) should be informed about it.

If there's anyone interested, or if there are any questions, etc, feel free to comment!

Hello yes did someone say GW2 RP? I main a sylvari Nightmare Courtier and I'm totally interested in hearing more about this. Would it be a group thing? Where would the RP take place (skype, discord, etc)? 0:

Hello yes did someone say GW2 RP? I main a sylvari Nightmare Courtier and I'm totally interested in hearing more about this. Would it be a group thing? Where would the RP take place (skype, discord, etc)? 0:
Amazing! Well I'm currently trying to get at least 4-5 people to join before planning the story and the whole razzle dazzle. It would either take place here on RPN or over Discord ^^

i'd be interested in this, with my Asura guardian, flower shaped Sylvari Mesmer or my human Elementalist. I pretty much switch between them occasionally according to my mood. Wherever this ends up being, i probably have an account there so anywhere is fine.

I've thought Guild Wars 2 was a cool game for a while and have considered getting it, but I'm only familiar with the gameplay and know next to nothing about the lore. So, I'm interested, but I'm probably gonna have to jump some hoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back