• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild Quest OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Every one of 'em.

I'd say standard fantasy technology with very rare examples of more sophisticated instruments, so if your character's area of expertise lies somewhere in the field of alchemy they might have some sort of basic laboratory.
Danke Schoen

Every one of 'em.

I'd say standard fantasy technology with very rare examples of more sophisticated instruments, so if your character's area of expertise lies somewhere in the field of alchemy they might have some sort of basic laboratory.
Will material gathering be dice based or is it going to be done narratively?

Quick question, do only people in the Allseer's Eye get to use magic, or is there martial-based magic that Everhearts can use? For example, a basic strength enhancing spell, or a spell that wraps a sword in fire. Something like that.

Will material gathering be dice based or is it going to be done narratively?

Dice isn't everyone's cup of tea so it'll be included in the actual narrative.

Quick question, do only people in the Allseer's Eye get to use magic, or is there martial-based magic that Everhearts can use? For example, a basic strength enhancing spell, or a spell that wraps a sword in fire. Something like that.
Everhearts can use magic too, the Allseer's Eye is more about the actual pursuit, evolution and study of the arcane. They do produce potent warlocks, yes, but they do not hold the monopoly of magic users, plus there's a stead flux of enchanted items being traded between them and the other guilds.

So yeah, Everheart with martial magic is a possibility.

Everhearts can use magic too, the Allseer's Eye is more about the actual pursuit, evolution and study of the arcane. They do produce potent warlocks, yes, but they do not hold the monopoly of magic users, plus there's a stead flux of enchanted items being traded between them and the other guilds.

So yeah, Everheart with martial magic is a possibility.

Okay! Thanks for the answer :D

Excellent! The questions I had seem to have been answered already. Time to get to le drawing boards for an archetypical character filled to the brim with semi-clichés and, above all else, copious amounts of weaponry!

Vampunk Vampunk These are a couple of questions I wanted to ask because of my character. How much influence would a powerful baron like Ferrix have? I imagine that he's pretty corrupt, but when it comes to military commanding and training he gets the job done like not many others can. Is the king in this world (or region at least) willing to put up with his cruelty as long as he does what he's supposed to well?

My midterm essay is due tomorrow so expect me to kick this into overdrive by then.

Until then, well...Work. :P

I will be finalizing my character today hopefully. However, is there any more information you would like us to provide like Spells or Gear?

Vampunk Vampunk I'm making two little changes to Nix's CS after writing her, and I swear after this I'm not touching her CS again xD

First is to her equipment.

She also has a small but meaningful memento given to her by Solis on her 20th birthday. A golden ring with a circular red Deepland Jewel in it's center. Deepland Jewels have a property that when tapped, they appear to be burning with the color of the gem.

Second is to her vices.

Solis could also be described as a weakness of hers, because what he does gets to her head like nothing else can.

I felt the need to add that last one because I've specifically mentioned her having a level head and Solis breaks this entirely.

Just thought you should know, considering you're the GM and all.

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev
I'll finish up my own CS, review the already posted ones, give some criticism and then work out the few contracts you folk can choose from.

Alight coolio will post it up soon. Also, do we need to use a picture or can we type it out for appearance?

I think now would be a good time to draw attention to the elephant in the room, there is a disproportionate amount of Everheart characters.

Well, the Everheart contract is leading by ONE vote so I'll go right ahead to kick off this quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back