• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes [IC]

Emma - Emma's Tavern
"Jus' follow the road outta the east gate and you'll come across it along the way, 'round some.. three hours walkin'. Looks jus' like a castle, although..." Emma said gently before taking a pause to consider what she was telling the seemingly young girl. "... Are you sure you want to join? I know you're probably ages older than I an' years wiser, but adventuring's a risky business. Sure you got the stomach to kill?" she asked, finding the idea that the cute little critter before her being the equivalent of a paid mercenary a little difficult to visualise, despite her eyes, but then again, she'd both seen and done more unbelievable things. Bandits had trained children to attack Cailgoown before, and it hadn't been particularly pleasing disarming them.

While Emma didn't see the door-smasher in a pleasing light, even after he made amends, she agreed that the child didn't seem suited for adventuring if looks were anything to go by.

"Solarilannex, you can't handle a tap on the head, nevermind adventuring. Besides, I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on you if you were missing all the time." she chuckled to her new son, rubbing his shoulder affectionately with one of her hands as both she and Morkai declined his suggestion. "Maybe when you're older, but I just couldn't bare to have anything happen to you when I've only had you a day." giving the dragon a small wink with half her eyes, equivalent to a couple of human blinks, yet wielding the same effect. "No doesn't mean never." Emma grinned before the guild leader made his departure known.

" Seeya Morkai, our next stock of crypt-ale has actually been delayed by a couple of vicious animal attacks from the letters I've received. Normally I'd sort it out myself, but they're getting attacked the instant they're getting into the forest, which isn't worth the amount of time it'd take for me to get there." she chimed, making her plight known to the adventuring guild. "I can pay in a few ways, if you get what I mean~." she said almost flirtily, before bursting into a hearty chuckle that filled the bar with a pleasant atmosphere, while simultaneously releasing the child she'd forgotten to let go of and returning to her job of making and delivering drinks to the mostly drunk patrons, each eager to be met by the jovial giantess of an Arachnen woman.
Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable Blu Blu BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot

Ashitaka - Emma's Tavern

Ashitaka smiled and bowed once more. "Aye sir. I understand completely. Farewell."

With that, he stood up, gathered his belongings, and prepared to take his leave. His blade was still being worked on, and would be for a while, and in the meantime, he needed to find a place to stay the night. He looked into his satchel, staring at the ornate brooch. It was a marvelous spectacle, coming from someone who rarely saw the shine of gold.

"Oh, and next time, I'll use the door, rather than break it." He smiled at the Tavern's owner. "And I suppose you know where to find me if you need something done. After all, it is my job."

With that, he departed, hoping to find shelter before sundown.

Birdsie Birdsie Noble Scion Noble Scion Fable Fable

Kaze Tsunekitami & Solaire Anastor

Interactions/In Area: Auriel LostHaven LostHaven & Ashe Octo Girl Octo Girl
Mentioned/BRIEFLY interacted: Faust LostHaven LostHaven & Morkai Birdsie Birdsie
No one really knew why, but Abyss stopped moving once the void bomb was reflected back. Morkai ultimately resealed the Void God and the world was spared the god's wrath. Morkai and Faust left in the blink of an eye. Faust left a strange magic crystal in the hands of Solaire though. The Sun Knight caught it with ease and inspected it briefly before throwing his arms in the air and stating grandiosely that he would not fail Faust or his dear comrades. Kaze ultimately had to work on retracting the spiritual energy from the vines he hid underground before calling back Nenema who sat in her cat form. Her form was smaller than most cats, kitten sized really, but it was her form she had taken as a cat.

Nenema walked up to Auriel and stared at the angel intently for a few moments before the cat began collecting into strange green particles and flowing back towards Kaze. The fox person gazed eastwards and then back to the other three he would have to walk back with: A quiet girl with a caged void creature, a bad-tempered Angel, and this optimist of a man. Kaze grumbled to himself slightly about the talismans the other two had taken and the pieces of paper ripped off the backs of Ashe, Auriel, and Solaire before returning to his hand. The moment they were back in Kaze's hand the symbols left them through a simple alteration spell and he tucked them where he kept the rest of his blank talismans, in a pocket dimension.

"How rude, they drag us here nearly unannounced and leave us for a three hour trek."

"I wouldn't worry too much, a journey with comrades is quite enjoyable. With high spirits we may make it in one and a half hours!"

Solaire had begun marching even after such a statement was made. Kaze looked to the direction and grinned slightly. Eastbound was a direction akin to home for him. It was probably the afternoon seeing how the sun was positioned. With what Faust had said, Kaze wondered how long it would be until the sun faded for them. Night may or may not be far behind. If possible, Kaze really didn't want to waste food. He had no idea how long it would be until he would recover any of the unique items he had.

Morkai de Mort / Solarilannex - Cailgoown, Emma's Tavern

Solaris scoffed at her statement, folding his arms. "I already smashed Uncle Bones over there into a pile of bone-meal."

"And if you try it again, 'Uncle Bones' will polymorph you into a ferret for a day or two as discipline," Morkai shot back with a quip of his own, keeping his voice leveled, calm, and authoritative, adding to the threat. A confident remark; he could do this, with a single gesture.

They locked gazes for a moment, a spark of electricity flying between their eyes like palpable enmity.

"Animals, you say? I'll send someone to take care of it," Morkai answered her request with a strain of fatigue in his voice. He pointed his staff slightly outward. "Later." With that, his staff made a circular movement and he disappeared in a stylish flash of colorful white-purple light.

Solarilannex looked at Emma. Out of the blue, Solaris asked a most suspicious question. "Are there any places with treasure around here?"

Following the question, Solaris innocuously supplicated, "Platinum, preferably, but I'll settle for gold. If there are gems or magic items, that's all the better. I've been sniffing around, but I can't seem to sense any stashes of value. Is there a bank in the area, maybe? Or a vault? A noble mansion? I've already taken most of the paladins' cool stuff, and I don't think going back there just for copper and silver pieces is worth it."

Fable Fable Blu Blu BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot Noble Scion Noble Scion

Morkai de Mort - Fort Black

The lich returned to his abode, the spell landing him just outside his office, where a pair of thinly-outfitted clay golems, almost like a pair of cheap endoskeletons, were moving through the hall with brooms. They reminded him of battle droids from Star Wars.

"You. Both of you," he called, drawing the golems' attention. They stood straight before the lich, looking and awaiting a command, which came soon after. "Lilith. Find me Lilith. Tell her that I would like to see her in my office, and tell her that - no - she's not in trouble, and - yes - she can have funnel cakes."

The droids saluted, dropped their brooms to the ground, and ran off to fetch the skeletal guildmaster's daughter.

With that, the door to Morkai's office opened with a telekinetic sweep, and the skeleton walked in, leaning his staff against the wall next to the entrance. His cats were walking about, and others were idling and napping. Not much has changed.

Morkai sat down in his chair and waited.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (You still in?)

Ashitaka - Outside Emma's Tavern

Only moments after he had left the tavern, Ashitaka was hit by a sudden shudder. He had encountered this feeling a handful of times before, and every time seemed to prove itself as correct. Something was going to happen. Be it good or bad, he did not know. What he did know was that it was coming from within the tavern. Having just left, to enter again would seem suspicious, and a bit rude. Instead, he walked a fair distance away, but kept his eyes - or, more accurately, his eye - on the tavern. If something really was going to happen, he needed to be ready.

He took shelter near a market stall, pretending to browse the wares it offered, when in truth, he kept the tavern doorway in sight. He only prayed that his instinct was valid, otherwise, it would be a waste of time.

Birdsie Birdsie

Faust Windfallow
Heaven's Library -> Bowerstone | Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Faust flipped off at the angel who had prepared to strike the undead, beaming with satisfaction as they bowed their beads, albeit not at Faust, but rather the God of Knowledge that stood beside him. "Serves ya prideful little shitheads right." He freely insulted the angels in an infuriatingly cocky demeanor as he followed Astorath who lead the lich to a central area that was protected with a complex barrier system. "Huh, this barrier isn't bad at all..." Faust commented as he glanced over the several towers. "Could be improved though..." He added whilst grumbling on about how 'aether crystal' would serve as a better catalyst for the barrier, and that 'cocytite' is far more desirable as a mana conductor, all the while complaining about a myriad of rarely-heard metals and elements that no mortal man would have even heard about. Just what in the nine circles of Hell was 'tartarite' and what in the world was this lich even making?

"Fuck. I forgot that damned know-it-all was your dad..." Faust growled in irritation, as the angel began to throw annoying comments at him. "It was not my fault that dragons apparently have a thing for pancakes, and it was not my fault that one tried to wrestle me over them. And I am by no means to be held accountable for the loss of my own left arm, as the fault lies with those cocky-ass mortals who think they have the right to tell me what I can and cannot do in public, and the 'cannot do' part, much to my utter disdain, includes casting any offense-oriented spell within two-hundred feet of an innocent bystander!" He huffed angrily as he continued his relentless assault of words. "Apparently, everyone's a bunch of pussies and every time I saved their asses, instead of a 'thank you o' kind sir', I get a 'what the fuck did you do half our village is gone why did you think it was a good idea to cast an all-consuming singularity in the middle of a town?!' Ungrateful bastards..."

Faust then swiftly moved onto the touchy subject regarding those 'scriptures'. He pinched the beak of the mask as if he were pinching his own nose. "As for those 'scriptures', I trust you have it safe? Those books of great evil must not be seen by the eyes of mortalkind, for it could rain ruin upon the innocent," he warned. Something inside him wanted to just straight up tell her "we don't want every kid turning into horny fucks like you," but ultimately kept his jaws screwed shut.

Well, needless to say, such matters are not yet important, as the God of Knowledge handed an ancient tome and powerful tome regarding drugs to an evil lich of unimaginable malice- what horrendous plots could Faust have in mind with archaic knowledge of drugs? He took Astorath's letter without even listening to his instructions to bring it to Morkai, already bones rattling as horrific schemes began to brew inside the undead's skull. However, in a sudden burst of uncharacteristic grimness, his nonexistent expression turned dark as he delivered some sort of morbid warning to the Astorath. "The Old God's defeat came with unnerving ease, and a second's slumber comes to an end. Care, Astorath." Sighing heavily, Faust then whined about how he 'didn't have time for this kind of bullshit'. "By the way, you ever wonder why your name is eerily similar to that of a Great Demon Duke, Astaroth?" He said this as he disappeared, giving no time for Astorath to react even if he wanted to.

The ancient duo reunited once more, appeared in the streets of Bowerstone- to a scene that was far from befitting for such a reunion between two ancient creatures who brought the ruin of an ancient power. And Faust was already less than enthusiastic about seeing the angel again, let alone be greeted to the most revolting sight ever. "Who the fuck shits their pants at the sight of an angel?" Faust called out grumpily, not realising the source of their frightened stupor was more likely the grim-reaperesque figure standing next to the angel, missing an arm, carrying a very large scythe on his back. It only made it worse that when viewed from the side of the missing arm, one could clearly identify the skeleton hiding benath the black cloak. Shaking his head disappointingly, he glanced at Raphiel who was licking her lips at the sight of the confusion, coupled with an all too familiar obscene expression that Faust did not want to see ever again.

"Do you get off to this?!" Faust asked loudly as he facepalmed his mask and shook his head in utter despair at the state of the world. All worlds. Maybe not the void as Faust can't even grasp the situation there, if it were even conceivable to material-plane dwellers such as he, but in his eye(socket)s, every world, and plane of existence's lack of beings with functioning brains was beyond salvation. "Alright, first, we get a new arm," Faust told Raphiel as uttered an incantation, which conjured a steel shovel in front of Raphiel. Faust motioned to her to pick it up. He didn't state them, but his intention was clear. Where else was he going to get a new arm other than the graveyard? It wasn't like he could just ask a random passerby for their left arm, right?

Last edited:
Ashe Remant
Nevermore- more like floating than walking
LostHaven LostHaven Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Ashe had her spellbook rotating around her. She had not said much as she has been too excited to get to the guild and see everything around it. Auriel hadn't said much to her, but Ashe had thought that was to let her fangirl a bit. Dumpling just sat in his cage seemingly asleep. Ashe continued on floating along with everyone.

Auriel
Nevermore | Octo Girl Octo Girl Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

"By the time we reach Fort Black, it will be dark..." Auriel sighed, as she turned to the general direction of their destination. For a moment, she considered just taking off as flying would have been a much more efficient method, though her only issue was weight capacity- she could only carry one more person at the most, and the uncomfortably jolly man in armor was completely out of the question. She would rather have her alcohol confiscated for a whole day than carry a guy head to toe in armor while flying.

"Xal'Thantalax, is there any way to warp to the location? With your void rifts?" She suddenly asked the eldritch creature, out loud.
"No, I can't. Using rifts to transport that man and the kitten is too dangerous for them, and I can't go to somewhere you haven't been to before."

"Useless tentacle monster..."
"You know, I was actually impressed when you called me by my real name, and now you ruin the moment. Do all angels all emo and stricken with severe Frederican syndrome like you?"

Auriel ignored the last comment made by Xal'Thantalax, sighing. What was even the point of being taken to some obscure village to fight an Old God when she didn't even have to do any work? "By the way, I think that crystal your knight is holding has some sort of dodgy teleportation spell sealed into it... I'm not entirely sure, so don't blame me if it goes completely to hell..." Xal'Thantalax commented, after which Auriel repeated the tentacle-monsters information to the knight, including the 'it probably will completely screw up' part. Anyone who even remotely knew the Guild's resident asshole edgelord receptionist would probably have heard many a tale of his antics, so it would come as no surprise that if he did put a teleportation spell into the crystal, it would also come with some sort of absurd twist.

It would probably be better not to use it...

Emma - Emma's Tavern
"Solaris, Don't be threatenin' him. You don't have any enemies, there's no need to start making them straight off the bat. Although, I must say, I don't think the paladins will be particularly pleased seeing you around..." Emma hummed to the recently-adopted child of hers as her favourite skeletal friend left the area, making a promise to deal with the problem.

His next questions however, were particularly bothersome due to what she could only imply were his plans. "Solarilannex.. You can't be stealing, even with your heritage, I cannot stand by and let my son grow up without empathy for others." the spider-woman growled softly, her eyes narrowing at the child as she picked up two mugs and cleaned them with cloths she'd been holding onto.

"I'll tell you about one, but you better not try anything. The king's got a massive hoard in his castle, which should be pretty obvious considering the size of this kingdom, not to mention its location." she said somewhat reluctantly, pondering on a suitable punishment if he actually attempted some sort of heist.

"I'll warn you, if you do try something, I'll probably be forced to hand you back over to the paladins for being unable to keep you from acting on your impulses, and neither of use would like that, now would we?", ending the question with a firm look into the strangely pink eyes of her son, awaiting a confirmation that he would agree to not try anything
Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable Blu Blu

Interactions/In Area: Auriel LostHaven LostHaven & Ashe Octo Girl Octo Girl

A three hour trek always seemed quite long, but it wasn't anything new for Kaze. His acute senses easily picked up the angel talking to seemingly herself. However he clicked two and two together when he had noticed her eldritch beast seemingly talking to the one Ashe had. Kaze had no desire to know the beast, but he had never imagines a creature like an angel could end up using void magic. Another shiver had come shortly after Abyss was sealed, but Kaze wrote it off as residual energy for the meantime.

As the walk continued and evening began to set in, a grumbling rang throughout. The soft low grumbling turned out to be Solaire who rubbed his head in confusion and a red tint began crawling around his helmet. Kaze wondered what time he normally ate, but the fox beastinari didn't really care all that much, he was wondering how the hell armor blushed.

Kaze looked back and began thinking if he should eat. The sun was getting quite low so Kaze reached into his pocket dimension and pulled out a few rice balls and handed one to Solaire who gave a heartfelt thanks which almost made Kaze want to roll his eyes.

Kaze looked towards Ashe and Auriel. He considered for a moment about giving them some food and shrugged as he held a ball out to each of them saying, "It's filling, but I wouldn't count it as a meal."

Solarilannex - Emma's Tavern

"Fuee?!" Solaris cried, as his formal request to steal from large institutions was shut down before him. He leaned over the counter, practically lying with his stomach on it, as he said, "But it's not stealing, mom! It's rightful conquest! Besides, it's not like I don't have empathy - I am a hero of justice! If someone in need approached me, I'd do anything to help them!"

For a moment, Solarilannex seemed to consider Emma's words. His tiny brain - peanut sized, at best, presumably - processed the statements she said, and the alghoritms for rational decision making kicked in.

He grinned at Emma. "Okay, I won't steal from the king~" he said, in a cheerful voice, his statement not containing one bit of a dry attempt at concealing anything, like loophole abuse.

The little dragon turned to Julet and took her hand in his own, forcefully crossing their fingers and beginning to drag her outside with his draconic strength. "Hey, sister, let's go play! I'll show you an awesome game I came up with! I'll buy you something nice to make up for my bad behavior, too!" he said, innocently.

The red flag was in the ground, with no way to take it out.
Fable Fable Blu Blu Noble Scion Noble Scion
(NEW FONT! Also, seigi no mikata.)

Last edited:
Raphiel Lustril
Interactions: Faust Windfallow LostHaven LostHaven

Once the hysteria had reached its peak to the point that it dissipated. Faust had handed Raphiel a shovel and told her to get a new arm. Raphiel stared at the device rather grimly thinking about the last time she had invaded another god's mortal embassy. She looked at Faust after his question on if she had been aroused by the sight of the mortals peeing themselves. In which case the angel responded, "I do not feel love or sexual arousal. I'm fairly certain angels like me lack any form of Libido." That statement was utter crap unbeknownst to Auriel though. That statement alone carried a rather uncertain air to it as she said it; thinking about whether she was right herself. Any observant or sane person could see she wasn't sure she felt such feelings at all.

Raphiel turned her attention to the shovel. She looked over at Faust and flew up briefly to look around the city a little. She flew back down after seeing a few temples, but decided against it when she knew the gods with burials in their temples would most likely be upset at her for digging up and her return to the mortal world would be brief. Raphiel looked at Faust and said, "I could make you a better arm. One that isn't measly mortal flesh."

Raphiel handed the shovel back to Faust and finished off her interaction with, "Now then, it takes a lot of guts to ask a holy servant to desecrate another god's embassy. I don't think your guild reputation would hold much longer if you brought divine intervention." Raphiel then looked around bowerstone briefly and began grinning stupidly as she gazed at how much the city had grown and changed. Raphiel then thought for a moment and wondered if there was a poor area in the city. She looked back through her brief view of the city from above and pointed in the direction of the slums. "Rather than a dirty corpse, we could harvest an arm fresh from the sheep that Bowerstone considers worthless."

Kezeroth & Bikvan StagmarkTHE SLUMBERING PEAKS

A powerful force shakes the earth, until it comes to a sudden halt. A gargantuan figure rises from the midst of the mountains, leaving a large portion of the land barren, its head turns to gaze onto one of the remaining peaks - specifically one with a dimly glowing cave.

"Well done.", it mutters, the voice booming from its mouth.

Bikvan bows his head as he exits the cave.

"Now, mage.", the giant says. "Prepare your magic. The world shall tremble, but not without struggle. Fight and destroy those who wish to prevent this world's fate."

Bikvan bows once more. "It shall be done, great one.", he then, disappears with a sequence of runic marks, along with the cave he was once in.

The giant moves, each step shaking the ground beneath it. It marches onward, and creates a path of ruin among the land. Creatures within its vicinity are enraged in its presence, and have began to terrorize the area, following it as it continues to move without a care. On the way to its unknown destination, it stomps and crushes two fairly sized towns, which causes it to halt and gaze at the destruction, only for joy to reflect in its large pupils, and continue its march.

This unprecedented event has caused quite a ruckus in the neighboring towns, villages and cities, and those after it. Eventually, it is decided that it is a necessity to put the giant's march to a stop, sending various forces to fight against it and its amassed army of enraged creatures. Guilds, armies, adventuring parties and the lot head to its location, unable to cease the giant's wrath. However, it did slow down its march, as it continues to battle against the many of which have allied to fight this tremendous foe.

After a while, a message will arrive to the renowned Guild of Heroes - seeking aid to fight this...chaos. Whether they answer or not, is in fate's hands.

Birdsie Birdsie

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
1dddc408f269d6efe823244ca3eb2829.png
[div class=inventory]
Inventory
-
  • Cloth 'armor'
  • Wand (focus)
  • Deck of Fate Cards
  • Chromatic String
  • Magical clothes that shift with her physical changes.
  • The Infinite Grimoire (basically a book that never runs out of pages.)
  • Infinite Ink (ink well that never runs out of ink.)
Companionship

Crisis (-50 or worse)
-

Hostile (-26 to -50)
-

Negative (-1 to -25 )
Solaris (-15)
Morkai de Mort (-15)
Ashitaka (-25)

Neutral (Base 0)
Emma (15)

Warm (25 - 50)
Sir Hallelujah Violo Gracille (25)

Friendly (51 - 100)
-

[/div][/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Julet[/div]
Tavern ( Noble Scion Noble Scion BakaTheIdiot Birdsie Birdsie )
( Shitty post cause I'm behind. )
Julet had her back turned to Morkai and thus didn't see his eye sockets burning into her, but she felt as though someone was glaring at her. That was their problem though! Thus far the ratio of rude to pleasant entities in this realm were about 75% bad to 25% good. Perhaps she should have asked to go somewhere specifically, a place she liked rather than letting her mentor choose for her. Too late now so she was just going to roll with the Fate punches!

She heard the one who had crashed the tavern called her too young and glowered. "If you know it's not your place, then obviously you have a mental condition regarding in ignoring your own common sense. Also, I'm most likely older than you ask well Sir Bony Arse. As far as this form, I like it and my mentor suggested it. My form is none of your business nor yours tavern-crasher."

Julet hmph-ed again before smiling at Emma who was giving her directions. Though the nice woman seemed worried for her, how sweet! How kind! "Fates determine the life and death of mortals, so if someone has to be killed then that is simply the end of their weave," Julet answered with a shrug. She'd witnessed wars and how her mentor had intricately woven the threads of Fate which created the pattern that determined the outcome.

"I do appreciate the concern you have for me though!"

Solaris had also been given the same 'too young' lecture and Julet wondered if she was always going to be stuck with that as a reason for people to say no to her requests. Perhaps she simply needed to prove her abilities while in this form. She turned to see Solaris and Bony Butt in a stare showdown and nodded to herself in approval of Solaris's dislike of the lich.

The subject then changed as Solaris asked about treasure and where to find it, only or Emma to warn him to not go around stealing things... and yet still foolishly gave him a target! He pouted for a bit before suddenly perking up and grabbing Julet's hand forcefully being overly friendly with her all of a sudden, "Wha-!"

She tried to tug her hand loose as she protested, "Oh no you don't! Just because I look this age doesn't mean I think like it! It's obvious you're going to make me steal this treasure for you! No! You want to get in trouble you can get in trouble by yourself!"[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:300px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=inventory] pointer-events:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:left; line-height:10px; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:30px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Faust Windfallow
Bowerstone | Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Faust eyed Raphiel suspiciously (or as best as a masked, dodgy lich could) as she claimed that she felt no such emotion of 'love'. Nodding sarcastically, the lich suddenly noticed some something off in the air, before a random name suddenly popped in his head. "Who the fuck is Auriel? Am I supposed to know her?" He asked while staring in the air at nothing in particular, as if he were speaking to an entity that could not be seen, much like Auriel and Xal'Thantalax. Wait, isn't Faust forbidden from breaking the fou-

"I transcend your petty rules!" He suddenly cried out, (presumably) in response to Raphiel who informed him that desecrating another god's embassy was not a good idea. "I've dug up plenty of corpses from your gods' graveyards and they haven't done shit!" He bragged, as if he felt like digging up corpses successfully were some sort of amazing achievement.

Faust pondered Raphiel's suggestion while he rested the shovel on his shoulder. Was she suggesting a kidnapping? If it were some sort of human trash, Faust decided he didn't mind. Some people deserved a fate much worse than death, after all. His thoughts were suddenly disturbed as he felt an overwhelmingly powerful, and certainly diabolically evil presence spring forth from its ancient slumber. Without warning, the lich fell to his knees, facing the skies, and suddenly screamed in agony, as if his whole body were slowly impaled by millions of tiny, razor-sharp needles with the holy element.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

He finally calmed down after six minutes of continuous screaming, before he picked up his shovel and threw it as far as he could into the sky. It didn't stop. In fact, it kept flying, eventually becoming nothing more than a glimmer in the sky. Wonder where it ended up?

"Are you fucking serious right now?!" He screamed angrily, cursing the gods that were pulling the strings on the stage play that was this world. "Not one, but TWO evil, world-destroying old gods, in A SINGLE FUCKING DAY." He proceeded to walk toward the wall of an unfortunate building and headbutted it with so much strength that the wall collapsed. Residual traces of arcane energy remained, indicating Faust cast weakening magic on the wall, or strengthening magic on himself. He slowly turned his head around to face Raphiel again. "First we steal somebody's arm from the slums, then find whatever just woke up and beat the shit out of it..." He then continued to whine about how 'life sucked' and how he doesn't get paid enough to do this.

---------------​

A Certain Shovel Soaring Through The Sky
Caligoown, Emma's Bar | Birdsie Birdsie Noble Scion Noble Scion Fable Fable

An unidentified flying object soared through the sky, glinting and shining under the sun majestically. Was it perhaps some sort of creature? A secret weapon? A previous unseen race? Nope! It's just a shovel soaring through the sky at an absurd velocity. In fact, if anyone read the wall of text before this, they'd realise it was coming to them straight from Bowerstone! The shovel began its noble descent, as it headed straight toward the ground. No, it was on a course headed straight for poor Emma's bar, which had already been roughed up quite a bit! Poor bar...

The shovel blew through the roof, and slammed into the ground right in front of Solaris, who only barely survived from a shovel almost shearing his little face off. It planted itself firmly into the ground, cackling with a ridiculously excessive amount of arcane energy. In fact, it's a miracle it didn't blow up and take the whole tavern with it! Where could have this dangerous farming (and grave digging) implement come from???

---------------​

Auriel
Some Random Forest in Between Some Obscure Village and Fort Black | Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Octo Girl Octo Girl

The angel eyed the suspicious ball made of white stuff Kaze handed to her, taking it and staring at it in her hand for a solid 20 seconds. Was it meant to be food? "Tentacles, what is the thing he just handed me?" She resorted to asking her eldritch horror of a companion.
"Rice, I believe. It's generally eaten by those weirdos with tiny eyes out in the east."
"Rice? I think I heard of it..."

Not thinking twice, Auriel popped the entire rice-ball into her mouth, chewed on it for a few seconds before swallowing the entire load. "It's quite tasteless..." She commented blankly, noting the fact that Kaze hadn't given one to Solaire. Did he have something against the jolly knight or something? Because Auriel knew she wouldn't exactly enjoy that knight's company. Who the hell fought for the sun? Not even a sun god, but just the sun. She wondered if she should break it to him that the sun is just a celestial body not unlike that of the thousands of tiny stars in the sky...

After much deliberation, Auriel decided she didn't exactly want to walk, as it was much too slow. "I think I may find flying much faster. I can carry one more person, does somebody want a ride?" She asked in her empty voice, without any sign of suggestiveness a dirty-minded individual would imagine. As Raphiel already stated. Angels don't have a libido. Probably...

Emma - Emma's Tavern
"Solaris, while you live under my roof you will follow my word! Don't even think about roping that young girl into committing a crime that is most likely to get the both of ye's executed!" Emma scowled, yet before she could continue scolding him for what his obvious intentions with the young fate were, a loud crack startled as, of all things, a shovel landed straight in her bar. How it managed to pierce both the roof and the floor above, she had no clue, but needless to say, she was not happy.

"First, I got the little kleptomaniac smashing my windows with his head, then some idiot rams a cart and smashes my door! Now this! RUSSEL!" She roared, her voice seemingly shaking the entire building, and after a brief period of silence by all the patrons, the tapping of something wandering down from upstairs, and what at first seemed to be a midget in a cloak, soon turned out to be a rather strange looking chicken in mage robes. It hopped onto the bar counter before looking at the spider barkeep inquisitively, seeming to be somewhat tired with its sluggish movements.

"Russel. I'm gonna need you to enchant the bar, people keep smashing things. Go on outside and do what you gotta do." and with the instructions given, the chicken clucked its way outside and began clucking furiously at its exterior, with a few runes floating around its small body.

"Solaris. Get in here before I get more angry, and leave the little fate alone." , before another words was said, she simply folded her arms and leaned back against the wooden wall behind her, the wood creaking slightly by holding up the weight of her built figure
Birdsie Birdsie Fable Fable

(Guess I should get back into the swing of things, eh?)

Ashitaka - Outside of Emma's Tavern

The old swordsman never got startled easily, but this was a notable exception. Upon hearing a phrase - however incoherent to him - so loud it shook the entire building across the walk, Ashitaka nearly fell backwards. The merchant he stood by, also startled, actually fell, and the foreigner helped him to his feet once more.

"Gods above, and I thought she was mad before..." He muttered to himself. With this in mind, he once again turned his gaze towards the broken tavern door to spot...

...a chicken? There was a chicken in the Tavern this entire time? Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be real, and not just lack of focus. He once again approached the tavern, with the brief image of a nice roast chicken appearing in his mind...

"Now what's a chicken like you doing out in this neck of the... Well, wherever we are?" He approached slowly, keeping a small dagger hidden in his sleeve. Better yet, he could sell the roast for some coin and find an inn for the night!

Only then did he spot the runes floating about. Chickens could use magic? What kind of city was this? However confused of the situation, the foreigner knew that this bird clearly was not to be taken lightly. He sheathed his dagger, turned on his heel, and went off, keeping his previous plan in mind... But instead, to try and find a much less hazardous chicken.

"Wait! What about your fruit?" Called the merchant.

"Keep it. I think I've caused enough trouble here for one day... I don't need to worsen my already poor relationship with the city's inhabitants." He nodded with a smile. He departed, hoping to find some work - or something to sell - before sundown.

He pulled out the small brooch, taking in its ornate beauty. Something like this could fetch a high price on the market... Especially among those who collect jewelry. All the more reason to keep it secure. Rather than placing it in his satchel again, he instead tucked it away into his tunic. There were plenty of thieves to go around, and he was no fool. In fact that draconian child - he had forgotten his name - seemed pretty enthusiastic about that coin he had given him...

"Please don't steal anything, kid." He silently prayed. "If I have to apprehend you, Morkai - worse, the Tavern owner - would kill me..."

Thus, he faded into the crowds, ready to take in the sights - properly, this time.

Solarilannex - Emma's Tavern

Solaris stopped when Julet began to argue back and he frowned, though didn't let go. His grip was that of a dragon, even while in human form. He could probably exert enough pressure to crush bone, but he was significantly more gentle with Julet.

Then, Emma warned him, and the dragon's scales froze. His face turned apprehensively to face her. "B-but... I'm..." For a moment, it looked like he wanted to argue, or say something, but he conceded and let go of Julet's hands.

At that moment, Solaris began to recite a series of numbers, related to monetary values, marking certain sums as 'milestones for advancement,' in his own words, though he sounded robotic, as if he was detached from the environment and not speaking to anyone besides himself. Once he was done, he stood silently with an empty gaze for several seconds, before blinking once, then twice.

Solaris turned around and morphed into a dragon the size of a rat. He scurried beneath the tables of several patrons, where he once again turned into a young boy and sat in a fetal position, unnoticed by them.

The young boy took out his enchanted bag and peered in, then began to frantically count his treasures, like some kind of mania or obsession with money. After a moment, he took a whiff with his nose, smelling the treasure within, and muttered, "Everything's still there..."

Fable Fable Noble Scion Noble Scion

Bailey Cinder | Location: Bowerstone > Fort Black, Reception

The Cinder household was ablaze with activity, blissfully unaware of the potentially world ending events which took place today. Several dark brooms, mops, and dusters floated about from room to room, vanishing when their work was done. Meanwhile, the tantalizing smell of freshly baked cookies wafted through the house.

An undead knight was teaching a little girl how to bake. "Exquisite." Said the knight in his deep and raspy voice. "Now, say 'aah', little giant, for a sunless heretic comes hither. Ensure that it suffers a slow and painful end in thy maw." The knight uttered the loving words of a caring father as he fed the human child by hand. A most charming scene, but Bailey had long since gotten used to it.

It hadn't been long since the wraith had found a job at the Guild of Heroes. A tad risky, but she felt the pay was worth it. Having finished the first of her daily routine, Bailey took off for Fort Black with a batch of home made cookies. She couldn't eat them herself, but she had other uses for them.

Before long, she'd arrived at the fort, and made her way to the receptionist hall. There, she found a green-skinned fellow, a hobgoblin, with what appeared to be sewing paraphernalia. Her old master had described them as 'discount pork, best barbequed, mostly harmless'. She'd never tried, but perhaps with goblins she could convince her child to eat her greens.

As she saw nothing wrong with making acquaintances, Bailey gently tapped the hobgoblin's shoulder. "Good day, mister goblin. Would you like a cookie? My daughter made them herself, you see, and I'm sure she'd love for you to try." She said, holding out one of the raisin cookies. The chocolate chips would be saved and handed out based on merit.

"Now, I don't suppose you could help a rookie out? It's been but days since my employment, and I'm still unsure of the fort's layout and facilities. I'd be most grateful for a tour." Bailey said, holding her tongue from making any snide remarks. Though she had no issue jabbing at the guildmaster's 'nonexistent', anything other than a fellow undead deserved better.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

Udgrirr Riki

Mentions: Bailey (( Vakuity Vakuity ))

It was a bit of a scene at the time, when suddenly some have exuded quite a ghastly, intimidating aura at a response to a horrible event happening probably continents away, so most, including Solaire who has not managed to notice him, have left subsequently to answer the dangerous circumstance. For the hobgoblin, however, he did not understand anything at all, and the only problem he had was that he had gone unnoticed by the knight he wanted to speak with.

Then that woman arrived, holding a batchful of the Civilized, baked treats many seemed to love. If he was not incorrect, this particular fellow would be Bailey, someone newer to the Guild.

"Oh, do not mind if I do." Udgirr said, gladly receiving a cookie then taking a large bite at it. However, after chewing on the delicacy, something abundantly cotradicting to the taste he was having suddenly burst in his mouth. If it wasn't for it being a gift, he would have spitted the food out immediately. It was probably from those black spots on the cookie that made the horrible taste. Anyway, he listens on as best as he could, and decided he could attend to her for the time being.

"Well, I can show you around then. Please, do make yourself at home here. Come on, then." the hobgoblin said. "Oh, and you can also call me Udgirr." once he remembered she didn't quite address him by name, and now they were off. Firstly, they arrived at the largest, indoor view of the fields of the Guild, for a variety of purposes; it serves as a garden, tending to flowers and bushes, as well as a field of training for weapon fighting and magic shooting. It was quite large being behind the face front of the Guild. Also, if he remembered correctly, the field had a pathway at the far other side of it that led to a forest for more intermediate training. Udgirr explains to Bailey as such, albeit a bit more simpler, not adding much to what isn't already obvious. Then they arrived at the kitchen after taking some stairs that lead down to the earth.

"This is were most that live in the Guild get breakfast, many dishes are served here by none other than the prominent Guild chef, and his assistants." Udgirr said. Even now, the smell of stew washes by, as apprentices bunched in groups eat together at an off time, not being particularly lunch or dinner. It showed to be a variety, from salads to pork ribs. Udgirr continues walking, intending to show more of the Guild.

Interactions: Auriel LostHaven LostHaven & Ashe Octo Girl Octo Girl
Kaze gave an understanding grin to the response that the rice ball was bland. The angel had been talking to what Kaze assumed to be her familiar. "Yeah, tasteless. Rice isn't entirely exciting on it's own. I doubt the rice ball is the only tasteless thing here."

Kaze looked towards Solaire to see the riceball he had given the knight gone and the helmet just being shoved down a notch. Solaire marched with clear optimism, but Kaze could not understand the knight's endurance. When Auriel had brought up the idea of flying Kaze gave some thought to it, but wondered if she wouldn't drop him once they got up to fifty meters or something. Kaze looked back at Auriel and took a thought to mind: Why would Auriel be sticking around if she wanted to fly? Did the angel have difficulties or something? Kaze took a moment to make a connection to one of his talismans and asked internally, "So...any ideas on fly magic or reinforcing stamina or the ability to carry a load?"

"Kaze, who do you think you're talking to?" Nenema's voice rang in Kaze's head with its unusually high pitch. "Stamina and endurance are EASY to temporarily increase...but then again my power is based on nature, and therefore life. What about wind?"

Kaze reminded Nenema that he had no great pool of magic to draw from. The cat spirit apologized and went back to its rest in the talisman. Kaze turned his head back to Auriel and decided to ask her a question about her flying rather than answer her question. His expression was awfully thoughtful as he inquired, "So...angel, if you wanted to fly how come you haven't? It's not like you have to stay with any of us. There is endurance and stamina reinforcing my nature spirit could do, but you're soul seems pretty out of tune with that element. I say that because, if such a load is too heavy, it would make the most sense as to why you wouldn't offer to fly."

Kaze was letting that sit until he felt a rather damnable chill run down his spine. His tail hair stood on end and his eyes widened drastically as he stiffened greatly. Something in the world was unleashed and it didn't feel good. Kaze could feel the air change, it seemed far greater and more destructive than Abyss's awakening and Kaze actually held his head slightly to try and shut the sensation up. He hadn't really given the thought of fighting an ancient primordial being of destruction much joy. "Damn ancient beings. I hope I don't get dragged into a fight like that. Seals weaken over time and no goddamn sealer has the audacity to check if their seals are at top condition?! No material is resistant to erosion and energy doesn't stay in one spot forever, is such a concept so alien westward?"

Kaze grew fairly frustrated during his rant about seals. It really did piss him off, most bad things happened when seals weren't maintained properly. That was one of the first damn things the fox person had learned about being a shaman. It was drilled into his head so well that the fact that people expected a complex or powerful seal to last forever as stupid. To him it was obvious, strengthen the seal the moment that shit happened. Now Kaze just wanted to get somewhere safer, but he suspected they were 1-2 hours away still at their current pace. Solaire was making his pace look easy, the knight would probably make it half an hour earlier than them if he wasn't clearly slowing down to match their pace at times.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raphiel Lustril
Interactions: Faust LostHaven LostHaven & Kezeroth Reinhardt Reinhardt
Raphiel had felt the awakening too, but she was more curious as Faust threw his shovel at an impressive velocity. Raphiel looked at Faust with some joy coming from his clear suffering. Once he had pointed towards the slums, Raphiel grabbed the lich and flew him over half way across the city directly to the center of the slums. As they flew she said, "Good, a holy being such as I would be quite a concern once I decided to desecrate another god's embassy. Not like they care about what they view as inferior beings trashing the place."

Raphiel dropped Faust once they were five meters above the ground and she landed as well. Most people instantly began running, but there was a man with a beat up rusty knife and some of his friends. Clearly some form of gang that no one bothered to deal with, and without thinking the man attempted to attack Raphiel who grabbed the blade with her bare hand and grinned sadistically as her scythe began forming in her right hand. The man saw the weapon appear from thin air and let go of his weapon, deciding to run in fear. Raphiel shot herself forward and pulled her weapon behind his shoulder. With a jerk the man twisted to the ground and began screaming in pain.

Raphiel casually tossed the arm to Faust and placed a healing spell on the man's shoulder before glaring at him to say, "Why do you mortals have such herculean leaps in logic that get yourself in trouble? You attacked first, so an arm is a right punishment. You have no use to the gods, your wicked deeds shall one day be punished far worse than the mercy I have granted you. Now leave my sight, scrap. You're one of the few worse than the sheep we shepherd every day."

Raphiel turned back to Faust with a grin and in an absurdly high voice said, "Ah that felt SO good to get out of my system! I've been waiting to smell blood for fifty years, but Kynar had to convince Astorath to keep me in heaven since I accidentally slaughtered his entire temple looking for some conspirators. Now you said something about an ancient god of destruction?"

Raphiel's halo began spinning rapidly and objects began floating around. A piece of crap left by some random thing began spinning around rapidly until Raphiel was satisfied with the amount of energy she had managed to gather in one spot. Stuff floated around and spun more and more rapidly as Raphiel got the coordinates down and said, "Off we go!"

A sudden flash of light appeared and in moments the two were beholding a giant fighting several assortments of challengers who threw spells, arrows, and weapons at it to no avail. Raphiel stared at the creature and pulled out her journal and began scribbling down notes at several words per second. She then switched her soul to her holy element and looked at the creature with fascination. She turned to Faust and said, "So, an ancient embodiment of destruction such as this. I'm fairly certain no one told the sheep that they would be fighting something possibly immune to their attacks. Now then this looks like a good opponent. Perhaps it will be a nice warm up after being stuck in Heaven's Library for fifty years."

Raphiel took off in a flash and opened her shot with a large beam of holy energy fired from a concentrated magic circle made to push through the beast, but it was an opening shot. Raphiel intended it to pack some punch, but if it didn't she had started preparing a magical circle which could shield her.

Bailey Cinder | Location: Fort Black

With a subtle turn of her head, Bailey hid the mischievous smirk she had on her face. First impressions mattered. The hobgoblin had, without complaint, eaten the raisin cookies, but she was sure he disliked it. Still, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt when he willingly agreed to help her. Perhaps she could make it up to him later.

The field, at first sight, gave her momentary shivers. Training. After years upon years of training, she'd tired of it. Her old master had insisted upon training her, even though a few rare candies would've solved everything. As she recounted her past suffering, the smirk on her face vanished. "I see. I suppose I'll, hm, visit this place at a later date." Though she might've missed the goblin's words, she tried to respond politely regardless.

A sigh of relief escaped the wraith upon arriving at the less traumatizing kitchens, not that she'd have much use for the place. She couldn't really eat, but unlike a certain individual, she could still have a fun night after the bar. "Lovely. I'll have to take some home for my daughter to try." She said, glancing at the food displayed. It almost seemed to match the old knight's cooking.

The hobgoblin had indeed proven his worth, and as such, he deserved a reward. It seemed there was yet more to the guild, as expected, but the greenskin had already proved his merit. Taking another cookie out of her pouch, she innocently presented it to him. "I'm truly grateful for your help, mister Udgirr. Please, have another. My daughter would be very happy if you enjoyed it." It was raisins.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

Auriel
Middle of Nowhere | Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Octo Girl Octo Girl

Auriel stared with a bored expression, aimed at the fox who began questioning her reason for staying and then rambling on about how her soul was pretty out of whack with the rest of the normal world... A bit of a sensitive spot for Auriel, as she wasn't quite happy about the void corruption either. However, as the man seemed to be a part of the 'guild of heroes' that Ashe seemed extremely keen on joining, Auriel restrained herself as not to diminish Ashe's chances of entering, more than she had already done so while drunk. Unfortunately, that didn't quite mean Kaze was off the hook.

Yes, she was quite annoyed that a second ancient and evil god had woken in the course of one day, but the angel decided that even if she did show up and try to assist with its subjugation, she'd likely be deadweight, there were much more powerful beings than her, and she had witnessed it firsthand today. She took a quick glance toward Kaze, who had begun ranting about seals, the expiration date on them, and et cetera. She had a gut feeling that the seal hadn't broken over time, but was rather broken with outside intervention, though she kept quiet, as there was no need to ruin the mood. No, doesn't have good social skills at all.

At some point, she had clearly decided to speed the pace up, because she inexplicable took hold of Kaze, then began carrying him in her arms like a boy might with a schoolgirl. Without warning, she suddenly launched into the sky, past the carpet of tree growth and leaves, and then came to a halt at a considerably high altitude- if he dropped Kaze, he would die immediately upon impact with the ground, unless he had a way to save himself. As she began to fly at an increasing speed, she gave Kaze some sort of death-stare, like as if she were saying "what did you say earlier about not being able to carry you?" Of course, she didn't say that. At least she thought she didn't. She had thought out loud by accident.

--------------
Faust Windfallow
Bowerstone -> Slumbering Peaks | Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Reinhardt Reinhardt

"Some gods are actually alot more pathetic than they seem..." Faust grumbled annoyedly, disgruntled by the idea of stealing a living person's arm. That outta make a mess out of his cloak, which was already in a horrible condition after his little mess at Heaven's Library. Perhaps he wasn't too happy about being carried around by the thirstiest angel he had ever seen in his life (death)? They eventually landed at the slums, much to Faust's dismay. The damn slums were always dirty as fuck, and there were always idiots that did things that made Faust want to completely relinquish hope on humanity, and just cleanse it by flooding their cities with the sorrowful waters of Cocytus itself. "Speaking of retards, here comes one now..." He grumbled.

Of course, a couple of braindead thugs were hardly a match for the servant of Astorath. After all, the lich at one point had seen the full extent of the Knowledge Reaper's power. Faust let out an irritated, and displeased groan as a severed arm was tossed at him. He caught it with mild difficulty, as he had attempted to do so in a fashion to not get the dirty blood on his cloak, forgetting the fact that a bloodstain would be hardly visible on a jet black cloak. "How should I do this..." Faust whispered quietly to himself, placing the severed arm on the ground, and pinning it down with his left foot. Then, he knelt over, digging his fingers into the wound, grabbing a hold of the bone, and with one swift motion, somehow managed to pull the entire arm, the tiny bones in the hand and all, free of its disgusting flesh. Nodding in satisfaction, after deciding it was about the right length, he held it up to where his left arm should have been.

He gave his new arm a swing or two, before he suddenly disappeared, teleported elsewhere by that damn angel.

And of course, the idiot angel decided to just run up, and try to kill an ancient, eldritch god of destruction. A giant, ancient, eldritch god of destruction. Faust sighed, deciding that fighting was not something he was in the mood for right now- the only thing on his mind were the pancakes he left on his desk... They were likely cold by now... Grumbling grumpily, he cast teleport, and appeared on the giant's left shoulder. Then, he looked up at Kezeroth and began hollering. "Hey, giant piece of shit! Why the fuck do you feel the need to trash half the fucking country?! Do you want devilweed or something?! Can we talk this out like two civilized ancient entities of darkness?!"

Kaze Tsunekitami
Interactions: Auriel LostHaven LostHaven
In Area: Bailey Vakuity Vakuity & Udgrirr Riki Computing Magus Computing Magus

Kaze felt fairly startled when he was picked up, but just before Auriel launched herself into the air, Kaze gave a grin and said, "How bold." The sudden increase in height made Kaze feel like his insides were swirling around from the sheer amount of forces that acted upon rising objects. It wasn't as though he was going to puke, but a great deal of discomfort could be seen on his face even after they had finally risen enough for Kaze to feel some normalcy in his body. When Auriel spoke with her killing glare Kaze looked down at the ground briefly.

"You have my apologies for making assumptions," Kaze said briefly with a modest tone coming from his voice. He had a soft smile on his face, but it faded as he looked at the angel's pissed face again and decided to continue a little bit. "I actually wanted to help. I was just unsure if using my techniques would harm you. Though I am surprised, why would you choose to fly me and not that girl with the void familiar?" Kaze looked down to see Fort Black and wondered if that was their stop. Kaze had never seen the building from the outside and looked at it. It was truly impressive. Kaze waited for a landing to take place then waited to be set down, since he didn't have a lot of control. Once he was set down, Kaze looked at Auriel and said, "If you want me to repay you for my accidental rudeness, think of something and I'll happily oblige."

Kaze then proceeded to walk into the reception hall and up to one of the receptionists to begin the process of signing up. Once Kaze was given papers he took them away and began staring at them intently with a furrowed brow. He was having trouble processing the words on the page to some extent. He managed to recognize his name slot and placed his name with a complete set of the characters he would use with a small set underneath in what most Albions used. Kaze had sat there for five whole minutes only to get a fourth of the way through the paper.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raphiel Lustril
Interactions: Faust LostHaven LostHaven

When Raphiel's blows began showing little or no effect she flew up high. She would only have one chance with this once the being had been distracted by Faust. Her wings spread and her whole body seemed to begin glowing. The five tattoos on her body began indistinguishable bright blotches and her wings appeared to grow with the light. Clouds began gathering around in a cyclone above as bright blue lightning danced between the clouds and the eye began glowing with vast amounts of holy energy. Raphiel's voice was becoming disembodied as she began to speak and she felt an inexplicable presence take hold of her. That presence could easily be felt around the entire area as her voice seemed to meld with the storm she created.

"Thou hast been considered a threat worthy of my full power. The heavens shall swallow thee and thine cycle shall continue from the beginning. All but the soul shall be smitten by the might of the heavens. Heaven's Strike."

Suddenly, the glowing energy in the cyclone reached a critcal point and Raphiel's eyes opened as a beam of holy energy went straight through Kezeroth's head and struck the earth below him. A blinding light filled the eyes of all and light began cracking apart the body of the ancient god. Light began leaking out of the cracks as more and more became visible. Suddenly, light began seeping out from the being's skin and an explosion of holy energy ripped it apart from the inside. Raphiel felt her form shrink and her flying spells began vanishing as she felt her magical abilities fry. The tattoos on her body began vanishing and turning into scar-like red markings on her skin and she began falling.

When Raphiel hit the ground no sign of injury was shown aside from her rubbing her flat butt and whining a little. her clothes had seemingly shrunk with her size and her face had taken more child-like features. Raphiel looked at the crater and smiled with satisfaction. She then looked up at Faust and began flapping her wings to force herself up. Oddly enough, her wings had enough size in her child form to support her ascent. Raphiel clearly struggled, wobbling to try and get a handle on her now purely physical body.

Once Raphiel had made a botched landing to Faust she grinned with a haughty expression that only served to make her look less intimidating and more like a generic child. She took a look at herself and realized that it would take her at least ten days to recover. She then puffed herself proudly and said, "Lots of gods chipped in on that one. Now...how to we get back? I'm all out of magic somewhere between ten days and a year."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back