guess who's back

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Yeah, I made this account like 4 years ago and haven't used it at all except for ONE roleplay I did with a friend I knew from a different site. But I'm looking to roleplay a little more!!

I am a college student, so I can't reply lightning fast because I have homework and studying and I'm at the barn for about five hours each day. But I am also a roleplay addict if I get a good one going so I will try to reply as fast as I can!

I am very literate, and always try to write at least a short paragraph, but it could be longer or shorter depending on what is happening in the story.

My favorite genres are fantasy, science fiction, romance...but I'll do pretty much anything as long as I'm having fun! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE roleplaying within fandoms! Right now, I'm especially into roleplaying Kurt from Glee (as you can probably guess by my icon xP). I also love to roleplay Pit from Kid Icarus/Smash Bros., Lars from Steven Universe and as Quicksilver from X-Men. Other fandoms I'm in are Voltron, Star Wars, the 100, Pokemon, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Justice League, and many many Disney movies! I would probably be okay roleplaying within any of those universes if you wanted to!

My tumblr is im-klainish and my instagram is also @fanaticalferret (my Instagram would probably be the best way to contact me since I don't really know how this site works yet. lol.)

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to roleplaying with you :)

Hi hi!

Welcome back to rpnation! We're super happy to see you again!

If you have any questions, or just wanna chat, or maybe even wanna rp, feel free to pm me!

I don't bite (´∀`*)

@fanaticalferret

Sup man. Nice to have you aboard, hope you enjoy the community and become somewhat active, but no push. If you ever want to join a roleplay please join mine harbor some inquiries or suggestions, I might be available. Not like I have a life anyway.

Welcome baaaack! 

If you think you can spit out around a paragraph posts, you might be interested in an RP I'm hosting. (I don't think you need to gave a certain content count to join a hosted RP) 

It's split up into 'areas' so you wouldn't likely have to worry about getting drowned under everyone's posts if you couldn't respond one day.

It also hasn't started yet, so, you aren't behind. I literally made it yesterday lol. 

Also, I will go ahead and answer your question since Crybaby hasn't (I'm pretty sure she is just here for the content count. I mean, me too, but sometimes I actually do shit) 

So, most RP's have interest checks. If you want to look at all the RP's you go to the homepage (forums page, whatever you want to call it. Just click the logo) and scroll down. 

Under "Looking for Players" you can either click "Looking for partners" if you want a one on one RP, or you can go under that. It should say Fandom Interest Check, Realistic/Modern interest check, so on and so forth.

You click on whichever you are interested in, and people post their ideas there based on what genre it is. Then you click on whatever looks interesting and you say if you are interested or not, and usually they will link in there the character sheet (which is where you make your character) and then, eventually, the actual RP sheet, which is where you start.

If you are interested in an RP, after you say so, FOLLOW THAT PAGE! Otherwise you'll have to search for it when people make posts and it's a pain in the ass. 

Hosted RP's are a little different. Near the bottom of the homescreen is Hosted RP's. There is an older version but I wouldn't click on that one. There you can see all the hosted RP's and genres and whatnot. These are a little bit more in-depth and tend to go on longer. People are more dedicated to them. Not that people can't be dedicated to the other ones, too. There are some that have been going on for a long time. 

You have to request to join hosted RP's unless someone invites you, but I think people most of the time just get accepted when you ask. 

I hope that made sense. At least kind of, lol. 

@fanaticalferret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back