Guess what

Tigerman1211

GAR for GARcher
I'm new! big shocker, I know. just putting out the obligatory "hey everyone, look at the noob" post to finalize my account. nothing to see here, have a nice day

HAHA NOOB.

I tease.
Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN!

Saludos, greenhorn. It's nice to be driven about something—get your veins pumping, type some words, break out as a hit writer etc.

And if you don't want to look after any of the items posted above... can I have em? A body full of organs ready for harvest would be expensive for customers.

Hey welcome welcome etc.

ha, you wouldn't get much out of my organs pal, I'm what the kids call, "unhealthy." you'd get a much better price just selling me into slavery

I've heard rumors, however, of some niche avenues dealing in the 'unhealthy'. . .

well that's probably just the cannibals that like to hunt for their food. we can't run that well, and if you slow cook us the fat will melt into the meat. it's quite good in normal meat so assume it's the same with human. not that i would know, I promise.

I've heard—elsewhere, certainly—that human meat is good nourishment for the soul and the body.

for the body, yes, the soul, however... well like i said I don't know much about human meat, none at all, but I would doubt your sources on that. they're probably a salesman.

They say you can absorb the soul and power of an entity through eating their meat and body. . .

They say many things, some true, other not so much. in this they are not wrong but there are... drawbacks as well that they omit. unpleasant ones. souls are an ancient and mysterious thing, far older than one would imagine. it is unwise to tamper with them

Which is probably a selling point—people do, after all, have some bizarre attraction to the forbidden and the invariably hazardous.

yes, danger does seem to entice many. the hazards are great however, some more so than others. even if one avoids the particularly horrifying aspects, there are accounts of side effects that are more annoying than anything. such as how those partaking too soon after death and the conscious of the soul remaining intact. the consumed soul can do no harm, but having a voice in your head that has a grudge against you could be particularly annoying. one man, supposedly, consumed so many he became a pseudo hive-mind of a hundred souls. but those are just stories after all, I know none of this personally I assure you.

They call it the legion of doom, this amalgamation of entities, abomination, restless sathanas luciferian leviathanus etc. Absolutely evil, destructible, stupid, and so on.

fancy names for a fool who sought power in the dumbest way possible, probably used an outdated manuscript for proper treatment of the Flesh. He was powerful towards the end, that much is certain, but with that many minds crowding his thoughts he had lost his mind, poor bastard. I know not how or why he died, but that he is dead is certain, when an entity that powerful dies it is easy to tell if you know how to look. it is unknown if the souls one consumes follow them to the afterlife. for his sake I hope not, that many vengeful spirits would tear him apart once they reached the other side. Second Deaths are far worse than First Deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back