Guess the quote above!

Fuzziestudios

Releash the World Engine!
Here's how it goes.

A person will say a quote and the person below it can says where's its from, who said it, or continue the quote. Then that same person will say a new quote.

I'll start.

"To be or not to be...not to be."

"That is the question: Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer..." Hamlet <3 (My fave Shakespeare tragedy)

"I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from."

"It stands for... super! Yeah... Super."

The Incredibles, the ineffable Syndrooome!

"Boo yah! Let's get to the grub! I am one hungry king of the world!"

- Kuzco, Emperor's New Groove.

"Say Hello to my little friend!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
-That guy from Scarface

"Good morning Starshine! The earth says Allow"

I have no idea xD

"I swear fealty to you, Clarke Kom Skaikru. I vow to treat your needs as my own, and your people as my people."

General Zod from Man of Steel.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Damacyn said:
General Zod from Man of Steel.
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
Last line of The Great Gatsby,

"And now you will fly to him, and you will battle him to the death. Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: God versus man; day versus night; Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham!"

JESSIE LEXINBURG! (Lex Luthor)

"Its no use! Take this! How about this! Noo! Not now! That took too long! That tornado! No way! Meteor Smash! That looks like a homing shot!

I suspect Homestuck, maybe, I dunno...

"My son ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee"

Damacyn said:
"My son ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee"
Phillip II of Macedon

"Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a night. Set him on fire, and he's warm for the rest on his life."

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry Pratchett, yes?

"Read my lips! Mercy is for wimps! There's a reason oppose rhymes with dispose! If they get in your way, kill them!"

Kefka Palazzo- Final Fantasy that was a strange one. Shout out to Final Fantasy XV!!

"When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke but sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

Frank Herbert - Dune

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed . . . A few people cried . . . Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form, and says, "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

Lorkhan said:
Frank Herbert - Dune
"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed . . . A few people cried . . . Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form, and says, "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."
J Robert Oppenheimer? In relation to making one of the more dangerous weapons on the planet next to McDonalds?

Hm.. I will retrieve another fun quote.

"I am the hope in the Omniverse. I am the lightbulb in the darkness. I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger. I am the terror THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT!"

(furthermore I have no qualms in actively participating :P )

Holy crappie Darkwing Duck

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid."

Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean.

<3

"If you want to know what a man's like, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

Sirius Black, Harry Potter

"Just promise you'll think of me, every time you look up and see a star."

Is that Space Bound, Emenim

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back