• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians (Superpower RP for beginners)

@DaManofWar remember to add any damage recoil, you were next to me, where I had to teleport everyone out, you're saying you didnt sustain any damage at all? If possible please fix your grammatical errors, I don't understand ^^ e.g. 'If they could find his target, he could finish him off.' Understanding it from an insiders view but from an outsiders view, very confusing >3<! 'If they could find PuppetMeister, Blanc could finish the villain off.' Sorry! I tend to share these things with my friends, and they're lost at times. Sorry for being a nazi!!

KURiEN said:
@DaManofWar remember to add any damage recoil, you were next to me, where I had to teleport everyone out, you're saying you didnt sustain any damage at all? If possible please fix your grammatical errors, I don't understand ^^ e.g. 'If they could find his target, he could finish him off.' Understanding it from an insiders view but from an outsiders view, very confusing >3<! 'If they could find PuppetMeister, Blanc could finish the villain off.' Sorry! I tend to share these things with my friends, and they're lost at times. Sorry for being a nazi!!
I agree with Kurien here, I have no idea what's going on. Did you think you got teleported with everyone :/

I feel like you're a bit overpowered with little character development and interaction with other characters. I'm looking for something more story driven while it looks to me like you're more suited for a combat rp. Just some feedback, hopefully you don't take offense to it and we can all get along and have fun together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand it is your character's personality to know no fear, be powerful but I feel as though your character has no connection at all to the Guardian story. Though you might want to produce this later on, you are essentially God-modding by having dealt with puppetmeister so easily despite it only being a clone.

I see what you're trying to and i don't mind Blanc at all, however everything we've done so far to progress to this stage has been swept under the table.

Puppetmeister, who has an extremely high danger rating was taken down by many many veteran guardians yet you are saying that Blanc is capable on his own. You are essentially assuming that you can take down the three founders of the Guardians single handed.

I've been told that snake was on the roof when the bomb went off. Blanc is supposedly tied up side down on the roof as well. Hope this clears up any confusion

Hey, OP is a good thing tho xD

I personally find your character interesting, especially the background story....

Pure OP!!! xD

(Seriously it is okay, I think you will be accepted ;D)

@Pwninator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back