• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
i actually have to drop this rp :( so i will not be making a character sheet

A few actually, I'll probably make a heroine since it doesn't seem like we have any girls right now.

- A young technomancer, who probably makes gadgets and other things for the team. A scientist type.
- An old concept I had where they're the reincarnation of Cleopatra or a vessel for Bastet.
- A star-based hero who crashed on Earth from an alien planet at a young age.
- A basic human with no powers but is pretty good at what they do. (Think Black Widow or Hawkeye)

A few actually, I'll probably make a heroine since it doesn't seem like we have any girls right now.

- A young technomancer, who probably makes gadgets and other things for the team. A scientist type.
- An old concept I had where they're the reincarnation of Cleopatra or a vessel for Bastet.
- A basic human with no powers but is pretty good at what they do. (Think Black Widow or Hawkeye)
Personally, I really like one and three, but that's just my opinion. Don't let it influence your choice :)

They all sound amazing ^_^

I don't really have any ideas at the moment so I'll drop out for now if that's alright

Hello folks. Ill be sliding in here and trying to see if i cant blend well with the team. Are there any suggestions or concerns i should know about?

So far my idea is a dude who was basically cloned and raised by a villain to be a “hero hunter” but the villain was a terrible parent and didnt factor in human nature thus the “hero hunter” rebelled against his creator and joined the heroes.

Hello folks. Ill be sliding in here and trying to see if i cant blend well with the team. Are there any suggestions or concerns i should know about?

So far my idea is a dude who was basically cloned and raised by a villain to be a “hero hunter” but the villain was a terrible parent and didnt factor in human nature thus the “hero hunter” rebelled against his creator and joined the heroes.

That's a neat idea ^_^

Alright i finished my guy let me know if i need to adjust him. The idea is basically Captain america in a Bulky iron man suit thats slightly less unrealistic than tony’s designs but with the backstory of someone like winter soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back