• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardians of the Animeverse

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Inosuke Hashibira and Yuffie Kisaragi
" Yeah,so? I don't even know my real mother is. She was problebly killed by demons." he replied,grabbing his boar mask." I don't even know how to read or write. " Inosuke added.
--------------
Zenitsu Agatsuma, Noctis Lucis Caelum and Prompto Argentum.
Zenitsu looked at Parfait with a nervous smile,blushing. He was holding the crystal in his hand . " I..I just can't help it!! I didn't want to be in this world! I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE ALL ALONE!!!!! " the yellow/ orange clad demon slayer sobbed. " I miss my friends. I miss Nezuko!"

Prompto tried to confort him. " It's alright buddy! We'll make it through!"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Magic Gauge: 25%
Mozilla looked at Inosuke."Well i can teach you how to read and write."she said. She was curious but then she looked at another coming horde of monsters."Why do i feel like I'm being target?"She asked.

With Parfait
Parfait looked at Zenitsu and grabbed his hands."Zenitsu! Calm down! We'll protect you i we have too! Besides you got some friends."She said.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Inosuke Hashibira and Yuffie Kisaragi.
" Did you...you would teach me?!" Inosuke asked in surprise. " This is to much!!!! I'm gonna slice up those monsters now!!!" He putted his boar mask back up and grabbed his katanas. " Better watch out! I'm coming through!!!" He charged head on toward the monsters and attacked them.
" You have something on you that attracts them?" Yuffie asked Mozilla.
------------
Zenitsu Agatsuma, Noctis Lucis Caelum Prompto Argentum
Zenitsu looked at Parfait as she holds his hands. He blushed.
" Am I dreaming? A girl is holding my hands. And she's conforting me?!" he thoughts. " I feel...like my worries are gone! I feel like I can do anything now,even protect my new friends!"
" Thank you again! I'll try my best!" the demon slayer replied. He then remebered something. He turned to Noctis and Prompto. " I don't know your names!"
"Oh sorry about that!" Prompto replied. "Name's Prompto Argentum and this is my best buddy Lucis Caelum,king of Lucis."
" You're royalty?!" Zenitsu cried.
" I really don't like being treated as such. Just call me Noct." Noctis added.
-------------
Miles" Tails" Prower

A red plane landed not too far from Jack Atlas's curent location. It's pillot wasn't a human being. It was a young male anthropomorphic fox with two tails who was wearing white gloves and red and white shoes. He had a remote like device on his left hand.
" It's strange, the readings show that is place is nowhere our world. The logical explaination is that I must be in another dimension. I did cross through a portal after all." Miles Prower,nicknamed Tails said to himself. " Dr Eggman had his hands on a Chaos emerald after all."

Last edited:
Sephiroth frowns; he doesn't recall seeing Ardyn in his time at SOLDIER; he had seen many faces; he doesn't remember seeing anyone that fits Ardyn’s description, odd accent and all. “ Yes, that's me. However, do I know you? I don’t think we met before.” He ordered beer. The former general is intrigued with how much Ardyn knows of his past history as Shinra has little data about him or so he thought they don’t know. Genesis was the hacker of their rag tag group. But his friend isn’t here with him.

Sephiroth frowns; he doesn't recall seeing Ardyn in his time at SOLDIER; he had seen many faces; he doesn't remember seeing anyone that fits Ardyn’s description, odd accent and all. “ Yes, that's me. However, do I know you? I don’t think we met before.” He ordered beer. The former general is intrigued with how much Ardyn knows of his past history as Shinra has little data about him or so he thought they don’t know. Genesis was the hacker of their rag tag group. But his friend isn’t here with him.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
" My bad. I did meet a variant of you in another world. I might have mistaken you for him." Ardyn replied. He turned to the waitress. " A beer from my friend over here. I will pay for it!" The chancellor turned back to Sephiroth. " You see, I too have an...aquientence of mine present in this world. His name is Noctis Lucis Caelum. ,let's just says we have a long history. The same way you want to fight Cloud,or am I wrong? Oh,where are my manners! I forgot to introduce myself!" He added,bowing in a theatrical manner.
" Ardyn Izunia, chancellor of Niflheim!"

Sephiroth wonders how many variants of himself are out there; it was definitely interesting to make theories of this. But that’s besides the point. “ Cloud took Zack’s memories who was an old friend of mine. Yeah I want to fight Cloud.” He would not say no to a battle with the former SOLDIER. By then their drinks came and he took a long drink and the beer hit the right spot. “ Let me guess you want me to join you?” He had no issue with that if it’s what Ardyn is getting at. He smirks, it was fun seeing an old enemy. It’s obvious there’s a fire behind his serpentine eyes, fueled by his hatred and homicidal tendencies.

Sephiroth wonders how many variants of himself are out there; it was definitely interesting to make theories of this. But that’s besides the point. “ Cloud took Zack’s memories who was an old friend of mine. Yeah I want to fight Cloud.” He would not say no to a battle with the former SOLDIER. By then their drinks came and he took a long drink and the beer hit the right spot. “ Let me guess you want me to join you?” He had no issue with that if it’s what Ardyn is getting at. He smirks, it was fun seeing an old enemy. It’s obvious there’s a fire behind his serpentine eyes, fueled by his hatred and homicidal tendencies.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
" Interesting." Ardyn replied with a grin. " I see you want him to suffer right?" he asked before to take a drink of his own beer. " And yes, I want you to join me. You see, the boy I told you about, Noctis. He is part of the same bloodline then me and I want to end it once and for all." His tone was now more sinister. " You and I are both the same. We want revenge on those who wronged us and we will take care of anyone go gets in our way." A sinister dark miasma surounded his left hand.
" If we do work together,we will able to take down our enemies and bring justice not only to our own worlds but the entire multiverse. What do you say,Sephiroth?"

“ I say they will rue the day they crossed us.” Sephiroth can easily manipulate Cloud, he thinks. He didn’t know of Ardyn’s enemies to begin with; it seems foolish to go after them without a plan. It would be fun to see a group of fools face the wrath of a 1st class warrior like him. “ You have a plan in mind?” If all else fails he has his limit breaks at his disposal and he’s no push over either.

“ I say they will rue the day they crossed us.” Sephiroth can easily manipulate Cloud, he thinks. He didn’t know of Ardyn’s enemies to begin with; it seems foolish to go after them without a plan. It would be fun to see a group of fools face the wrath of a 1st class warrior like him. “ You have a plan in mind?” If all else fails he has his limit breaks at his disposal and he’s no push over either.

" How about we start will a liitle warmup?" Ardyn said to Sephiroth. " I've located my good friend Noctis nearby. The boy is mine to deal with of course. You can deal with his best friend. He will be no match to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back