• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardians of the Animeverse

luffy

Luffy was about to meet his end but luckily his big brother stepped in punching Shi through the wall. “Ace!” Luffy was really happy to see his big brother again since it had been so long since they have been together. He assumed that Ace was sucked into this strange world too, "No but I have met some new friends." Luffy glanced at his brother with a big grin on his face, the straw hats were not here but Luffy had managed to find new friends that helped him with the monster problem and not get killed.

"The monsters seem to be attracted to this," Luffy held up his crystal which was glowing, "they just keep coming...I think if we help this kingdom then they can help us with answers." Pirates didn't always do stuff for free but Luffy knew that they probably should help those other people. The wall of fire soon disappeared and monsters began to rush towards the two brothers. Luffy extended his fist and hit a monster right in the snout sending it into a wall and did the same move to another one. When they got closer he started to punch them with his enhanced strength and send them flying. He knew Ace would watch his back and he wanted to become stronger so he could protect his older brother and friends.

"Hey guys!" Luffy shouted to the group of Jeff, Tutu, Kero and others, "could use some help here..." Ace and Luffy could probably hold off a lot of the monsters but there was a lot of them coming they could overwhelm the two soon.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SheepKing SheepKing Mayali Mayali Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

luffy

Luffy was about to meet his end but luckily his big brother stepped in punching Shi through the wall. “Ace!” Luffy was really happy to see his big brother again since it had been so long since they have been together. He assumed that Ace was sucked into this strange world too, "No but I have met some new friends." Luffy glanced at his brother with a big grin on his face, the straw hats were not here but Luffy had managed to find new friends that helped him with the monster problem and not get killed.

"The monsters seem to be attracted to this," Luffy held up his crystal which was glowing, "they just keep coming...I think if we help this kingdom then they can help us with answers." Pirates didn't always do stuff for free but Luffy knew that they probably should help those other people. The wall of fire soon disappeared and monsters began to rush towards the two brothers. Luffy extended his fist and hit a monster right in the snout sending it into a wall and did the same move to another one. When they got closer he started to punch them with his enhanced strength and send them flying. He knew Ace would watch his back and he wanted to become stronger so he could protect his older brother and friends.

"Hey guys!" Luffy shouted to the group of Jeff, Tutu, Kero and others, "could use some help here..." Ace and Luffy could probably hold off a lot of the monsters but there was a lot of them coming they could overwhelm the two soon.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SheepKing SheepKing Mayali Mayali Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Zenitsu

"HELPPPP!!!!! GET THESE MONSTERS AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!!!!" The orange/yellow clad demon slayer ran from the monsters. He tripped and fell flat on his face near the group. " Why did I end up in those situations?" Zenitsu said to himself. " And in another world to boot."

Last edited:
Sakura Kinomoto
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
It was the corner of her eye where Sakura had glimpsed those claws and teeth. Not as close as they seemed before she'd spun to face said monster, but too close for her to transform her staff safely. She knew she had to move away and was in the midst of stepping backward when the two voices came from below. Their words "She... in Trouble" and " I ..ot th... Tai" carried up to her somewhat lost amid everything else going on. Yet the implication that they must've spotted her and the monster was obvious. If she tried transforming her staff here, they would surely see her do it, a thought that made her gaze flicker towards the back of the building.

Looking for a safe place away from the monster and prying eyes where she could transform it. The fact that it was way too late to keep strange monsters from being noticed didn't cross her mind right now. While looking away, while keeping the monster in the corner of her eye, she could hear more going on below. But even with context, there was one word she didn't recognize. Not long after came the words "Pepper breath!" and sent Sakura's eyes snapping back onto the monster as a fireball from below struck it.

Sakura's mouth fell open into an 'o' before glancing down onto the two below, and got a good view as the orange dino-shaped creature Digivolved. Going from tiny Agumon to looming alongside the roof of the house she was on. And went from being way down there to being giant, practically standing right in the 11-year-old girl's face! "Uhh?" Sakura took several steps back with eyes wide, surprised and having little fear to be found in them. On some unconscious level, she probably knew why, but consciously, there may've been a question mark about it on her mind.

She blinked, puzzlement obviously setting in even before the dinosaur spoke. "Need a Lift?" He'd said, and her eyes slid shut, then didn't even get opened until after that pleasant smile spread across her face.

"Thank you for...?" There was no chance for her to finish her sentence as something crashed roughly through another building nearby. Loudly interrupting the words which were coming out of her mouth, and that made her eyes hurriedly pop open. Her attention darted over to the direction the sound had come from, having a little worried crinkle on her brow. "Thank you for saving me from the monster. It would've been kind of rough to deal with it on this roof." Where she was, those green eyes couldn't see what crashed through the other house, but the large, gaping hole stood out. Now that she'd looked closer, she couldn't overlook that the place didn't really look like Tomoeda.

Snapping her gaze back onto the dinosaur, she continued speaking. "And you're sure you don't mind giving me a lift? I do need to get down from here and look for...uh...who I got separated from." She was used to pretending that Kero was a stuffed toy around people unaware of her magic, the Clow Cards, or anything else magical. But right now, talking to a giant dinosaur-like creature that felt nothing like a Clow Card, or Guardian of the Clow Cards, Sakura didn't know what tack to take.

Zenitsu Agastsuma

Zenitsu paniked as he saw Greymon,never having seen a Digimon in his life.
" What is this big lizard thing?!!!!!"
OMG! A real Greymon?!" said a voice behind him. Zenitsu turned to face two young men,three years older then him. One with black hair and the other with blond hair.
" Don't worry,Zenitsu,we're allies." Prompto Argentum said.
" How do you know my name?!" Zenitsu cried.
" I don't think that was a good idea telling him that you know his name, Prompto." Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum replied to his best friend.
" My bad..." Prompto replied sheeply.
" It's a long story..." Noctis replied to Zenitsu. " Right now we're gotta help these guys fight the monsters."
" I...can't!!!" Zenitsu replied. "I'm not that strong!"
" Don't say that Dude!" Prompto told him. " I'm not strong myself and I can handle myself in battle!" Prompto replied.

Last edited:
Cloud Strife
Interaction- None

The mercenary found himself in the midst of chaos of monsters trying to sack this kingdom or something. Cloud had no reason to help the kingdom fight off these monsters unless they offered him a big fat pay check although the man wasn't heartless so he would probably help some of the helpless civilians get away from these things. Cloud easily cut a monster in half with his giant sword that was threatening to attack a mother defending her baby. The mother thanked him but he didn't respond and instead just looked for answers on why this was happening and who did this...he noticed some people fighting off the monsters and maybe they would know what happened. Cloud preferred not to interact with people but sometimes you had to. He saw more incoming monsters approaching and held his sword.

"Not a chance they are getting through," Cloud muttered to himself running and slashed at the monsters cutting them into pieces and spilling monster blood all over the place. He was determined to finish these weak monsters and find out what is going on with everything. Why was he transported here? Was this fate? Maybe it was. Cloud was supposed to be a hero maybe but he sure didn't want to unless he was getting paid. He did notice that a glowing crystal was lying on the ground and grabbed it examining it as it seemed magical. He was not sure but that thing attracted monsters towards his position.​

Mozilla/ Cure Stream
That Weird girl That Weird girl
Mozilla watched as the Stretchy Straw hat boy left and she was Lefted Faced to Deal with the monsters, She grinned."Alright it's Just you all vs me... Luckily I got the Perfect Card."She said. She took out a Card from the pouch on her dress as she leaped up to dodge a monster, She Suddenly Grabbed her Cyberprecard."CyberPreCard! Battle Class Power Enhance!"She Exclaimed. Suddenly a Light blue Aura appeared over her as she landed. Cure Stream Grinned as monsters charged at her from all around and She Kicked on Grabbed Another on and threw it at a different monster. The blue cure needed a way to escape and she sighed as in her vision, The Magical Energy Bar was Running low... "You know what i'mma do it."She said. She took out another card as she grabbed her Cyberphone."Cyberprecard! Final Move!"She Exclaimed. She Drew the play symbol on the phone and Suddenly she glowed."Pretty Cure! Streaming!!!!"She Exclaimed. Cure Stream got ready to run."RUUUUUSSSH!"She Exclaimed. She Charged forward at the monsters in a straight path as she then leaped when the play symbol emerged in front of her A Loud and bright as heck Explosion occured.

Ciel/ Cure Parfait
SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat That Weird girl That Weird girl
Ciel looked surprised as the girl said that she wasn't a Cure, but then sighed."Oh i thought you was."She said. But at the compliment of her saving the boy and his mother she smiled."It was no biggie."She said. But she turned around at the boy who blown up a monster with a super strong weapon and when he asked if they was Ok, The girl next to answer she was ok and Parfait Did the thumbs up. "Tres Bien!"She exclaimed. The Pegasus themed cure noticed the plushie(?) moving in her hand and she raised an eyebrow before blurting out."Is that your Fairy partner?" But that was cut short by a Boy in a strawhat asking for help."Oh right! On it!"She exclaimed running very fast and Roundhousing the monster in it's Ugly snout into another monster. Parfait was strong, but really strong enough.

Tai and Greymon
Mayali Mayali
Greymon chuckled as he sees the small human girl looking at him baffled. But the girl had closed her eyes for a second and oopened them, leaving him confused for a second but He and tai flinched at the sound of something crashed roughly into another building nearby."Huh?"He said. But he looked back att the 11 year old and he seemed glad as she thanked him."Your welcome, the name's greymon."He said. But whenn the girl asked if he really mind, of giving her a lift he smirked."i don't really mind and i can help you find your friend."He said. "Greymon mind giving me a lift?" Tai shouted/ Asked. Greymon smirked as he kneeled to give his partner a lift on his arm."Alright! All aboard the Greymon Express!"He said. The dinosaur digimon laughed.

Meliodas
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Meliodas was having a blast fighting these monsters, but he was worried about elizabeth, So he slashed down his sacrad tresure lostavanye in the air and cause him to be split up into six versions of himself to fight off more monsters even if he's weakened down in this state, the Original meliodas noticed a boy with black hair and ran towards him while kicking a monster out of the way."need help?"He asked.

Jack Atlas

Jack was Riding his Duel Runner in the middle of a duel against someone, Until a Darn portal opened up and sucked him in, He and his Duel Runner Landed in the middle of a forigien Kingdom."Where in the world am i?"He asked. But the Blonde noticed that there was a crystal on his dashboard and He took it and it was the color green, it kinda intriguded him and he put it in his pocket for later investigation. He Started up his Duel Runner and took off in the village but got rammed in the side by a monster and crashed into a house."What the Heck!?"he exclaimed. His Duel runner wasn't totaled but it was damaged a bit and he hurt his arm.

Giyu Tomioka

"Water breathing: Fourth form: Striking tide!"
The young water Hashira unleashed a water attack on a few monsters.
After it was done,his attention turned to Cloud Strife,who just saved a mother and his child. He didn't know if this mercenary was home to this world or an outworlder like him. He decided to investigate.
" You will tell me." he asked. " What world is this?"

Zenitsu Agastsuma,Noctis Lucis Caelum,Prompto Argentum
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
" Thank you!!!!" Zenitsu told Ciel.
" There's magical girls too?!" Prompto asked.
" This world is interesting." said Noctis. " Wonder how we'll get back home."

Last edited:
Envy took down more of those monsters who are simply a nuisance hardly worth a second thought. However, what kept their attention is Melodias splitting into six forms. The scene made them raise their eyebrows. It sounded like Melodias may be a superhuman from their world. Unlike Envy who has three forms they hardly liked to acknowledge their true form feeling ashamed of how small and insignificant they feel when they’re forced into that form in comparison to their giant reptilian state.

His true form, the weakest, is really shameful and it leaves them powerless. Envy followed after Melodias seemingly interested now. “ Having six forms sounds really neat. How is it possible to maintain all six of them?” It would take a lot of real effort to bring a homunculus down to their weakest state; a person would have to force them to use their philosopher’s stone over and over again to the point of weakening it. It was used to regenerate their health. “ I don’t think I got your name? I’m Envy. Yeah I’m a living, breathing sin.” It seems a bit of stretch to assume some stupid shit without a base, but it seems like Melodias may be either a superhuman with a form splitting ability or perhaps a sin. Although, saying their name is the only thing they’re willing to part with.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Last edited:
Jeff scratched his head confused by the girls calling each other cures or parfaits. As long as he could remember a parfait is some kind of dessert. He heard of strange things while on his travels and saw the strangest creatures there was a sentient coffee cup, one of the oddest while making their way through the department store as part of finding information on who’s responsible for kidnapping Paula. The young blonde boy looked at Luffy who asked for some assistance. He can't turn down help after all. Though Jeff debated if he should rely on his heavy bazooka for the remainder of the fight, or finally make use of his multi bottle rockets.

Jeff sighs, launching his multi bottle rockets at the various enemies and it should deal heavy damage to those monsters he plans on making more in the future it won’t be a huge loss. “ You don’t mind me asking you what the heck are cures and parfaits? I thought a parfait is a dessert?” Like his father, Dr Andonuts, he’s curious about things.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan SheepKing SheepKing That Weird girl That Weird girl

Last edited:
Cloud Strife
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

"I don't know anything about this world," the merc said to the demon slayer quite coldly and turned to walk off only to realize that he had no idea where the hell anything was. Maybe he should stay with the water Hashira then until he could get some answers. Cloud walked back to him clearly not looking forward to working with someone because he was a lone wolf. He was probably going to have to clear out these monsters before he could get any answers which was fine with him because he needed to sharpen his combat skills.

Cloud sliced a monster in half that was about to lunge at them and started to slash his way through the group of monsters figuring that if it was a kingdom then the queen/king would know what was going on surely. He spotted a man spitting into six forms and found that interesting because it in his world you could not do that so effortlessly.

Elizabeth Liones
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Light would strike some monsters killing them as a woman would be helping the guards push back the monsters. Elizabeth was not going to let the monsters destroy the kingdom and she knew that she was not physically very strong but she could hold her own in a fight for sure. She had gotten stronger and pushed herself to unlock her hidden abilities so Melidos would not worry about her so much. She wondered where he was and if he needed some help but probably not since he is a sin.

"Guards! Secure the main gate!" Elizabeth ordered and the guards rushed over to the broken gate and started to fight monsters with some dying and some winning the encounter. Elizabeth grabbed a dead guard's sword and she was not very confident that she could kill a monster with it but she was brave and courageous. She stood there alone and looked around not really sure what to do or how to stop the monsters but she did not want to be a burden to Melidos. Catching a glimpse of someone who needed help, a straw hatted boy with someone else she rushed in to help them fight off monsters shooting some monsters with light.

"Are you guys alright?" Elizabeth asked Ace and Luffy being concerned for them but also for Melidos who she wanted to protect. Elizabeth also noticed another girl coming to the aid of them and nodded at her as a greeting and turned back to the approching monsters holding her sword out in front of her ready to stab some monsters who got close.

Giyu Tomioka
" This is getting nowhere then." Giyu replied to Cloud. " In the meantime,we might have to join forces." He unshelthed his Nichirin sword and focused in the monsters.
" Water breathing: Second form: Water Wheel!"
He delivered a vertical slash surounded a wave forming around him towards the nearby monsters.

Last edited:
Making friends seems like second nature to his little brother. He’s proud Luffy can touch people heart’s without even having to try and grateful for his crew keeping Luffy company. It must’ve had something to do with Luffy’s big heart and his open mind. Ace doesn’t have to worry for him too much though he’ll look after Luffy as long as he’s still here and able bodied. “ I think that guy was after the crystal too.” He knows the crystal has magic powers; if Shi was after Luffy if Ace’s hypothesis is correct then he has more of a reason to keep an eye on Luffy. “ I don’t see no reason not to help. I’m sure the others who were brought here want answers. And yeah I want to help them.” He took out more monsters with his Mera Mera fruit.

White Beard would’ve stepped in to lend his aid: He noticed a few people had stepped in and he saw a kid with a bazooka. It was not a strange sight given the devil fruits. He nodded at Elizabeth, “ I feel better now that I know my little brother is safe by my side. Any idea what’s going on?” He asked, politely.

Last edited:
Having lost track of Levi she decides to go off on her own to help the rest of the civilians get away from danger once they were safely away she went to help the others fight. She eventually made her way over to Cloud and Giyu who were into the thick of battle it seems; they were working together to crowd control those monsters from overwhelming them with their apparent growing numbers. The first thing Celes had noticed was Cloud’s buster sword. How he’s able to lift that sword without straining a muscle is a mystery to her; it doesn't seem entirely possible to lift such a heavy weapon when it comes to psychics. Then she glanced at Giyu’s water based techniques; they didn’t seem magical as far as she can tell.

It’s maybe a lot like blue magic she thought of old man Strago in that instant and his blue magic spells. She kicked one of those snarling beasts in its face then took it down with her blade. Another slash here and there she hit one squarely with a Blizzaga spell. “ You two don’t have any idea what’s going on either? All I know they’re after one of those crystals…” She frowns, which totally reminds her that the Straw hat wearing kid has one of them. “ Some kid wearing a straw hat is in possession of one and the monsters seemed drawn to it..” She didn’t know why either, a mystery to her and perhaps she’ll get answers soon enough.

That Weird girl That Weird girl SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Last edited:
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
" I have no idea myself." Giyu replied to Celes,as he was still busy fending off monsters. " I ended up in this world as well as one of the younger slayers,one of Tanjiro Kamado's friends." he explained. A golden haired boy by the name of Zenitsu Agatsuma... I lost track of him. He fleed as we were facing monsters..."
------------
In a nearby tavern, a purple haired man dress in an exentric outfit was enjoying his drink and watched the battle through the window near his table.
"Interesting..."
----------------
Zenitsu brought out something from his pockets,a small,crystal. " I was hoping to give it to Nezuko as a gift,but unfortunatly it brought me and Giyu here." he explained to his new allies.
" Where did you get it actually?" Noctis asked.
" When I was training. I found it on the ground." Zenitsu added.

Last edited:
She kneeled to the ground as she was in pain and a bit Tired as she detransformed, In the side of her Vision, the gauge was empty and it was flashing red as it showed it would be a Whole 3 hours before it can recharge. Yeah, She used a whole bunch of magical energy meaning it's going to be a while before she needs to retransform. Clearly, she was still new to being a Cure, and currently, she only has six out of 84 Cybercards. She noticed the ring of fire and ran off and dodged the monsters as if this was parkour.

Cure Parfait
That Weird girl That Weird girl SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Parfait looked at the kid with the bazooka."A Cure is a Magical Heroine that has a Job to protect the world, Technically There are 24 Magical girl teams in Japan! I'm a part of one which is a dessert/ Animal themed Called the KiraKira Pretty Cure A La Mode."She Explained. But Parfait turned around as she caught the girl with silver hair nodding at her as a greeting."Bonjour! (Hello in French)" She greeted. But the boy with blond hair thank her she smiled."You welcome."She said. at The other Guy assisting the strawhat boy asking what was going on she shrugged as she dodged another monster."I Seriously Don't know! One minute i was in KiraPati next i was here!"She exclaimed.

Meliodas
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Meliodas looked at the black-haired boy as The boy was clearly impressed by her splitting into Six forms."Yeah, It's the ability of my Sacred Treasure Lostavanye, But My Magical ability is better, but I haven't a monster display a magical ability yet."He said. When envy introduced himself as Envy and he said he was a Living breathing sin. Meliodas was Taken aback by this but he decided to tell him who he was."Meliodas Captain of Seven Deadly Sins known as Dragon Sin of Wrath."he introduced. He dodged an Oncoming monster and Smacked towards the ground leaving a Giant Dent in the ground.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
"My friend Prompto here is a nerd. He's knows alot about pop culture." Noctis replied.
" I'll take that as a compliment." Prompto replied.
Zenitsu smiled nervously at Parfait as she spoke to him and blushed.
" My name is Zenitsu...I think you're cute,but...but,my heart belongs to Nezuko! She's the love of my life!!!!"
" Alright Romeo,that's enough." said Noctis.
-----------
Meanwhile,not too far from the castle,two more indivisuals, A young msn wearing a boar mask and a young ninja girl were fighthing monsters.
" HaHA HA!!! Come at me you monsters!!!!" Shouted Inosuke. " I'll slice you all to pieces!"
" Alright,the great Yuffie of Wutai is gonna take you down!"
" Hey,those are mine, Puffie!" Inosuke shouted.
" My name'sYuffie, I told you already pig face!!" Yuffie shouted back.

The former general had no clue how he arrived here in the first place except magically perhaps. It doesn't matter, he'll get answers soon enough. He sensed Cloud near his general vicinity. It was him all right judging by his Jenova cells. Sephiroth assumed the latter would hunt him down like a bloodhound stalking its prey. He can’t say no to a battle. In the meantime Sephiroth walked into the tavern wanting a drink for now it was nearly empty except maybe Ardyn who observed the battle going on outside. He looked maybe a bit eccentric but having Genesis around he’s used to this sort of thing happening. “ You don’t mind me sitting here?” He pointed to the empty chair across from Ardyn. Sephiroth luckily had cleared most of the monsters prior to coming to the tavern.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Ardyn Izunia

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
The chancellor turned his attention to Sephiroth.
" You are more then welcome to join me my friend." Ardyn said with a british accent. " Come and take a seat! Drink is on me.We alot to talk about, Sephiroth,is it? You are a SOLDIER first class? Yes, I might not belong to the same world as you,but I've made my research."

Last edited:
Envy thought of Bradley who was one of the seven deadly sins, wrath in their universe; he's no dragon like Melodias. However, he’s the strongest swordsman in all of Amestris. “ A dragon sin of wrath? I never heard of one of the seven deadly sins being a dragon too, at least not where I am from and my second form is a crocodile too. I don’t think mythical creatures exist in Amestris unless you take chimeras into account. They are made by performing alchemy, they’re beast types or near beastly creatures when I say nearly beastly I meant humans with animal like features or can morph into one. However, it was mostly done from human experimentation. I thought I’d tell you just for information purposes. Then again the wrath from my universe is the strongest swordsman in the country.” Envy smirks, putting their hands on their hips quite interested to meet Melodias who is one of the seven sins like them. It feels like they’re actually less alone without their siblings for company. “ It’s nice to have another living, breathing, sin existing besides me.” Envy was being honest, a rarity for who they are as Envy the jealous. Though being nice and open are two words that don’t fit their vocabulary at all.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Last edited:
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
" Beast breathing: Fourth fang: Slice and Dice!!!"
" Firaga!"
Inosuke and Yuffie joined up with Mozilla. Inosuke sliced the monsters with katanas and Yuffie used a materia to cast a fire spell on the monsters, burning them.

Meliodas
Meliodas looked at Envy curiously."I'm not technically a Dragon it's my title I'm actually a demon from the demon clan."He said. Meliodas didn;t want to reveal that but he had to clear that up real quick. But meliodas looked confused."What is alchemy?"Meliodas said. Meliodas did not know what alchemy is but he wanted to know anyway.

Mozilla
Magical Gauge: 17%
Mozilla was surprised by the two people attacking the monsters head on with magical moves and swordsmanship."Woah! That is soo cool!"Mozilla said.. She noticed another monster heading at Yuffie's direction and Punched it in the face causing it to Fall down unconsciously."But who are you guys?"She asked curiously.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Inosuke Hashibira and Yuffie Kisaragi
" I'm the great Yuffie,greatest ninja of Wutai and materia hunter! And you're welcome!" She replied with a smile.
" The name's Inosuke Hashibira,and don't you forget it!" The masked wild demon slayer barked with pride. Inosuke was caught off guard by a monster,which made him drop his boar mask,revealing his true face: long black hair with blue highlights,green eyes that gave him an effeminated look and fair skin.
Yuffie was shocked. " That's what you look like under your boar head?! You look like a girl?"
"I'M NOT A GIRL,PUFFIE!!!" Inosuke barked angerly.
" I told you,my name is Yuffie! How come you get everyone's name wrong?!"

Mozilla
Magic Gauge: 20%
"Nice to meet you too! I'm Mozilla Genesis Noki La Evo J3!"She said doing a Cute pose. But she was caught off guard by the most as well, but once she looked at Inosuke without his boar mask."DO NOT COMPUTE! ARE YOU A GIRL?!?!"She exclaimed as her brain was not computing right.

Mozilla
Magic Gauge: 20%
"Nice to meet you too! I'm Mozilla Genesis Noki La Evo J3!"She said doing a Cute pose. But she was caught off guard by the most as well, but once she looked at Inosuke without his boar mask."DO NOT COMPUTE! ARE YOU A GIRL?!?!"She exclaimed as her brain was not computing right.
@ Mirai-chan
" I'm not a girl Mozipa jini....whatever your name is! I'M 100% male!!!" Inosuke cried."
" That's why you're wearing that ugly thing on your head?" Yuffie asked.
" That's not ugly! It belonged to my boar mother who took take of me 3ver since she found me as a baby! I wear it to honor her!" Inosuke added.
" That really creepy you know,even for someone raised by boars." Yuffie added.

"Just call me Mozilla."She said. But she was Confused, but once Inosuke confirmed he was male, She sighed."Ok."She But the Android shivered."You was raised by boars?"She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back