• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guardians of Ga'Hoole rp?

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty

great_tree_ga__hoole_by_humaneagle-d5pujkk.jpg

As an owlet, you always heard the tales of the Guardians.

[COLOR= rgb(37, 37, 37)]"Once upon a very long time ago, in the time of Glaux, there was an order of knightly owls, from a kingdom called Ga'Hoole, who would rise up each night and perform noble deeds. They spoke no words but true ones, their purpose was to right all wrongs, to make strong the weak, mend the broken, vanquish the proud, and make powerless those who abused the frail. With hearts sublime they would take flight...[/COLOR] "

I LOVE THESE BOOKS.

Soooooooooo, I've been brainstorming this for a while.

You are a Junior(Guardian yet to be tapped)/Guardian in training/Guardian for a specific chaw, at the Great Tree, going about your business, when suddenly there is a massive amount of shrieking from the hollow near the top of the tree, the hollow of Thistleryb. The Battle Ryb, a giant, aged Snowy Owl named Thistleryb has been murdered brutally. This sends the Great Tree into a tizzy.

The King and Queen, a pair of Great Horned owls named Grantaire and Eliza, assign several guardians to investigate this murder, leading you, the Guardians, on a dizzying journey telling a tale of deception, betrayal, and horror.

SOOOOOO TELL ME IF YOU INTERESTED

@explosiveKitten Heck yes I do! Or, I did... then my school library ran out and the plot got hard for my middle school mind to follow, so I kinda dropped the books for a while. But I still like the concept!!

@explosiveKitten Heck yes I do! Or, I did... then my school library ran out and the plot got hard for my middle school mind to follow, so I kinda dropped the books for a while. But I still like the concept!!

I have been obsessed with owls for a long time, even before I found out about the books, which was last year (hehe) soooo when I saw the movie two years ago I was mystified by the INCREDIBLE ANIMATION, and said, "Holy crap. I NEED THESE BOOKS."

So I asked my Aunt who had been pestering for christmas gifts since November, so I said, "Hey! I've been for these books in the library but can't find them, you can find them on Amazon, right?"

I got the whole set that Christmas. I've been rereading them recently, annnnd 

tumblr_inline_nu68fvR2ui1slq96e_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't expecting to see this in the interest checks. It's been a long time since I've read a 'Guardians of Ga'Hoole' book, but nevertheless, I'm interested! The books were great (as to what I can remember) and the movie's animation was stunning. Please, keep me updated. c:

I wasn't expecting to see this in the interest checks. It's been a long time since I've read a 'Guardians of Ga'Hoole' book, but nevertheless, I'm interested! The books were great (as to what I can remember) and the movie's animation was stunning. Please, keep me updated. c:

Oh my goooood I've got another person with interest. Thats so great! ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back