• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"I think this would be the best way to ensure that they are able to start anew, as well as help you resolve a few personal thoughts of your own. Naturally you won't remember this part, but I don't mind asking what role you'd like specifically."

They pondered this... "I will accept whatever you think best sir, you are more qualified to make such a decision, I care only for the care of Cassiopeia and guarding their mind."

"A very prudent response, as I would have anticipated from someone like you. I hope you know this will mean a change in your mind as well -- you and Cassiopeia will be linked as parent and child, and such a responsibility will be drilled into your very consciousness."

"Yes sir, I will take my new duty seriously, and do my best to fulfill it. What disciplinary actions would you wish to exact in me?" Illaoi stood erect, perfectly postured, awaiting her punishment.

"The poor kid really thinks this is a punishment."

"Illaoi...I'm not punishing you. If you see this as a discipline and not as an expression of my trust, then I think we have failed to communicate properly."

"Not at all. I simply wonder what punishment you wish to use one my new role has been established.. though if you rather keep it secret I will stop asking immediately." Illaoi never broke their stance.

"You think I plan on punishing you after this? Nothing could be further from my mind." Deliope's eyes flash. "Or yours. After all, you're a top student, and you and your child are both such wonderful additions to the school."

The teacher searches through the minds of their students, quietly making slight adjustments as they go, giving them new understanding of each others' roles.

Illaoi was prepared for this, and accepted it. "Yes of course.. me and my child are welcome here.. wonderful additions." Their posture relaxedas their mind was rewritten.

"Of course, young Mew need a great deal of care, so you'll naturally be calling on others to help you ensure yours is well cared for -- such as myself. There's no need for either of you to regret the past in regards to this matter, and this entire conversation is little more than a dream. Your child is obedient, intelligent, curious, and surprisingly powerful, but above all, deep in love and respect for their mother."

Cassiopeia's eyes glow as the new information takes place in their previously empty head.

"Your mother values you above all things, and is strong and smart enough to study and to guide. She is not afraid to entrust you to others, but will not hesitate to defend you against any threat. She will train you and see you forever as her dearest love -- everything she does will cycle around you -- but she is not a slave. She is your mother, and you will do all you can to please her."

Illaois eyes matched Daliope's and glowed as the infromation is all she cares about, Cassiopeia is her pride and joy, and everything she would do goes back to him. "Yes... i love my baby above all else. Everything i do will be to help him in some way." She smiled as her heart now seemed to beat only for the small pink creature.

Cassiopeia, meanwhile, is filled with sheer adoration for their mother. Someone to love...and be loved by...it was all the Mew had wanted in its first attempt at life -- now it would have it.

Deliope nods as the two Mew are made into mother and child in mind and body, then smiles. "I think my work here is just about done. You will return to your room and wake up new Mew tomorrow, as the final changes take hold in your minds. All you need for your relationship will be filled in -- and this entire conversation will be forgotten by all, myself included, to perfect the newness that we have determined. So be it."

Cassiopeia's eyes seem to freeze as their mind is completely rebuilt from top to bottom, and they reach for their mother to prepare to obey the final command.

Illaoi picks up her pride and joy, her eyes blank as her smile is wide, already, memories of her child flooding her mind as she carried them to their room. Nothing mattered more than her child, she was what she lived and loved for. She placed Cass in the hammock opposite hers and lied down in her own, smiling at her new, life to be.

Cassiopeia murmurs contentedly, happy to be where they are and with whom they are.

A question enters the mothers mind, quietly, but clearly. "Is your child a son or daughter?"

Cassiopeia's eyes shine just a bit as the answer is awaited.

"Good.. boy... my son is good boy...."

In her sleep she subconciously moved her son to her bed, hugging him close as they both fell to sleep.

"You're a good boy..."

"Yes...mommy..." they...he says. "I'm...sleepy..."

The Mew finally passes out near his new mother, truly happy for the first time in his life.

"I'm...happy..."

"Me too.... Good night sweetie..."

Illaoi's eyes shut, content with her new life she nuzzled her son and fell into rest.

She stirred and smiled. "Good morning my little angel." She whispered back. "How's my favorite thing doing this morning?"

"I'm very happy...but a little hungry. How long are we studying today?" The little fellow stretches and blinks some sleepiness from his eyes.

"Well I can help you with part of that,." Illaoi turned over, her belly towards Cass. "I'm not sure how long we're going to study, but I know it will be helpful." She said, slightly instructing the smaller mew.

"Oh I know. I like classes and all, I just...I don't know very much yet and I'm not sure how much I need to know!" He smiles happily. "I don't mind as long as I get to study with you, though!"

"Aww, that's my boy." Illaoi said proudly, rustling his hair with her long elegant tail. "Now drink up, you're a growing boy, you gotta get plenty to eat and drink." She proudly gazed at her son, so bright and always happy seemingly.

"Yes mommy," he replies happily. Her words fill him with joy -- it's hard for him to imagine a time without her...which of course is the effect of the work of Deliope, though none can tell and the two are now related in mind and body. His young age makes his immaturity more understandable -- but he's a genius, inseparable from her, so of course they attend together.

She wrapped her tail around Cass, helping steady him a little. Though he was tiny she knew he'd be the best, sweetest, and most powerful mew there would ever be. Though that could just be her pride taking.

He closes his eyes as he drinks, swishing his tail about. The very last of the changes in his mind are finally made and solidified as he finishes drinking his fill. Gone is the abused and beat up Mew -- in its place is a devoted child with a brilliant streak.

The bell rings, calling the students to class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back