• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Because He hurt my loved one... made her in pain.. emotionally speaking."

"This is unfortunate. We don't allow for suffering to be caused here. Still, I should set him to rights."

Illaoi blinked.... and blinked...… Then she saw light again. "I... oh no....." She held her paws to her mouth. "I'm so sorry...." She said. Though deep inside she still held anger towards the previously stuffed mew.

"It's my fault," replies Ollie. "I didn't mean for all that to happen. Looks like it got out of hand on account of me..."

"Still..... you didn't deserve what I did to you.." She admitted.

"It wasn't you. It was the software in your brain. And Epsilon's."

Andromeda shakes its head. "It's not the first instance of an experiment going awry. Still, it is good to see you all well."

"Yes..." She noted Epsilons silence.

"Are you alright my love?"

"My dearest if you are a slave then so am I. We signed up for this and had our guards down, you are anything but weak." She sent a wave of her feelings for him through him.

He does brighten a little at this. "What now, sir? My wife and I are...tired."

"Indeed. You deserve time to relax. Cassiopeia's care has been secured for the evening. I'd suggest you enjoy each other's company."

"Thank you sir." Said Illaoi. "I am sorry again for my actions."

"Alright... Tell Cass goodnight and I love him from me." She said with a small chuckle, before leaning into her man, tired.

The principal nods.

"We must become stronger minded, my sweet, or we're going to lose our minds to another." Epsilon blinks.

"Yes. We must be stronger, though I suppose that's what we're attending this school for." She smiled weakly.

"Yes... I look forward to it." She said, stretching. "This has been the best week of my entire life."

"Nothing much... Rather boring actually. Top grades at my other schools... But nothing exciting. You?"

"The same for me... As scary as that situation before was... I want you to know I am more proud if you now, than I've ever been." She said, kissing her mate on the jaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back