• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Oop, likes we have to go... I'll keep him in my tail then for now"

"And here I thought we'd have some time off," Epsilon sighs. "Wonder why they need us already. I mean, they married us last time."

"Hehe, I don't mind to much.. I mean, you don't regret getting married do you?" She asked teasingly.

"No, not at all," he says quickly, kissing her and smiling. "But I thought I'd hang out with you without observation tonight. Ah well."

The same door, the same light, and the same Mew as earlier greet them.

"We can stay up late." She said with a chuckle.

"Hello again Ollie."

"Hey, you two. Thanks for coming so late in the evening."

"What did you need from us?"

"We're going to try a Heart Swap."

"You want us to exchange hearts?" She said, tilting her body. "Oh,I was wondering, do you have a bed, our something soft for our little one?"

"Oh, certainly. You can place him over there," Ollie gestures. "And yes. We're going to swap your bodies so each of you can feel what it is to be the other. This is another way in which we're attempting to train your brains towards perfect collaboration."

"Thank you Ollie." She said, floating over to the bed to rest, laying him down gently and kissing him on the head. "If I didn't know better i'd say that your trying to get us in the same body permanently."

"Heh, either way, I'm willing to get started." She said with a chuckle.

Suddenly a pulse, slow at first, then intensifying, seems to go through both their heads. For a moment senses fade, as if they're asleep...and then.

"Heart swap complete. Wake up."

Illaoi opened her eyes...shaking her had a little too get rid of the sleepies, then she noticed the difference, mainly that she had lost her sight.

"Oh..Wow..."

For Epsilon it's even more drastic -- he blinks a few times, then almost screams. "I--I--I can see!? I...is this what it's like?" He begins to tear up a bit. "Wo--wow..."

Ollie takes notes. "Both are reasonably surprised."

Illaoi smiled sweetly for Epsilon, his reaction breaking her heart in the best way, she slowly tried to make her way to Epsilon to hug him... But couldn't seem to master the movement of being blind.

"I'm so happy for you my love." She said sincerely.

"I'm sorry," he says quickly. "Here...I want you to have your vision back. Ummm... how do I? I...I don't know how to use your abilities."

"Hmm...that's rather difficult...but Epsilon...I'm more than happy to here your joyous voice." She said, finding her way to him and giving him...her? A kiss.

"This makes me appreciate your strength in persevering even more my love."

"Well..." he blushes, "I must say that it's interesting to see what I look like...and what you look like...this...you...truly is as beautiful as I thought," he stammers.

Ollie nods. "Applying profiles."

The helmets lower again, quickly editing key memories so that both Mew no longer see themselves as genderswapped.

"You're very handsome, dearie," Epsilon murmurs as the programming finishes.

"And though I can't see you I know you're as beautiful as I've imagined these years." He nuzzled closely to his mate.

"It's...strange...I feel as if I woke up from a dream...or perhaps am in one. Cass...stopped nursing, just earlier today...and yet I don't recall ever feeding him that way."

"Genderswap increases affection expressions from both Mew," Ollie notes. "Increasing affection hormones to maximum once more."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back