• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Growing Up Roleplay, Anyone?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
223995_496068163756584_827710109_n_large.jpg

Somewhere in San Francisco is a small, seemingly insignificant apartment building the color of daffodils. It's quite lovely, really, but it wouldn't be so unnoticeable if it weren't for the much taller, obnoxiously bright red one right next to it. But the apartments themselves is not what this is about - no - it's the people living in them. Multiple people, to be precise, and between them are five apartments, one neurotic landlord, and a coffee shop with crap coffee, dry muffins and great ambiance.

The yellow building is called the Daffodil Building, and in it are apartments 1A and 1B. Each apartment has two bedrooms, and one of everything else (Kitchen, bathroom, etc.). 1A is on the second floor, 1B on the third, and the first floor is entirely occupied by The Mighty Bean Cafe. It's where most of the tenants spend their mornings and it claims to be a million times better than Starbucks despite the fact that their coffee tastes slightly less worse, but bad all the same. Some of the tenants from the other building work there part-time, which brings us to...

The Red Building, and yes, that's what it's called. It used to have an antique shop on the bottom floor, but then the owner moved to Nebraska so they converted it into some sort of communal living room instead. There are a three apartments in the Red Building; 2A, 2B, and 2C. 2C's only slightly smaller than the other two, but it also has two bedrooms, and one of everything else, much like the apartments in the Daffodil Building.

Then there's the building across the street. Considerably newer than the other two, and slightly pricier, but an apartment all the same. Like the Daffodil building, a shop occupies the bottom floor - a boutique called Strut - but it also shares the space with everyone's favorite bar: HUB (Has the greatest margaritas in the planet, and one of the bartenders' a friend). Nobody ever goes to the apartments upstairs, but you can always find at least one of them in the bar on Saturdays (and, occasionally, Fridays).

Between the three are multiple people. They been more or less living together for at least a year and a half now (A bit less for some), so they're all pretty close - except maybe for that guy on 2B, but we'll get to that later. Even though they've got bricks, concrete, and a road separating them, it's relatively uncommon to see people going from one building to another, and some have even woken up to find guys from the other building passed out on their couch.

These are people with different backgrounds, different quirks, and likes, and ideas, and with personalities so different, it's a wonder just how they make it work. But they do, and it's anything but simple.

Wow. Happy to have all of you guys interested in this roleplay.

I think I have enough interest to start a thread, don't you guys think so?

I should have a thread up later on today for this, you guys so be on lookout! :3

@animegirl20

I think the last time we tried to roleplay with one another, we ran into some trouble. So, I'd like it if you did not join. Not being mean or rude, just simply don't want anymore trouble.

um I thought we cleared all that up.......we even talked on pm about it........

I'm not going to start trouble i;m really over that honestly i had forgotten about it

Looking at the rules, Im not really a 3 paragraph per post kinda guy. Im gonna go ahead and back out so I dont disappoint you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back