• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern growing pains [closed]

byeol

๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ โ˜†
growing pains

2tm1AZm.gif
SBEvBBY.gif
q9G5COO.gif

INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA (c.1998)

It's never easy being a teenager, especially when you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders, or at least that's what it feels like. High school seems to get worse and worse, dragging you through the dirt with heavy academics and extracurricular activities.The only things that keep you sane are the love of walkmans, soccer teams, boy bands, and your friends of course. With some luck you'll do good things, but also stumble along some heartbreak, failure, and epic hormonal changes.

Being a teenager is amazing, isn't it? Oh and let's not forget, your parents are expecting you to be the greatest in the world, whatever the heck that means. God help us, we need to get past these terrible growing pains.

Follow these characters in their journey into adulthood in the 90s, it's bounds to be quite a show.

โ‡‰ the athlete . m
โ‡‰ the rebel . m
โ‡‰ the lover . m
โ‡‰ the "uhhh" . m
โ‡‰ the fangirl . f ( byeol byeol )
โ‡‰ the diva . f
โ‡‰ the artist . f
โ‡‰ the brain . f
so, hi there.
i've really been craving some good ol' slice of life roleplay and have a whole lot of free time, this was the result. i mean, i feel like the idea is pretty self explanatory, but i mean, pm me if you have any questions. i'm hoping this will get at least some recognition. let's have some fun! also, this is my first actual code in a while so i'm really proud i got to use it for this. : ) oh! there's probably going to be a discord, so yeah.

tag your friends? idk. allure allure

links: ic | interest check | cs | ooc

we live to mess up

Last edited:
woah !! i would love to either be the rebel or the "uhh" !!

ill take a look at this soon.

allure allure : wow you tagged me as a friend and i cri bc im so honored asdfhjl; i adore you.
byeol byeol : wow look at you with the good rp ideas, i cry bc theyre lovely.

deer deer : crying, tysm < 3. this is what happens when i'm awake at 3AM.
i'm gonna put up the cs thread soon. c:

social social : you know, it wasn't until i finished putting everything together that i was like, "pause. why does this seem so familiar??" and then it came to me. i was so shook because i haven't thought of those dramas in decades.

Lmao yeah. I read through it and I was lowkey expecting an โ€œinspired by Reply blah blahโ€ XDD

i LovE the reply series so i'm living for this plot. also those dramas gave me the only knowledge i have of kr in the 90s

[size= 2] this looks so good and i wanna join ??? if thatโ€™s alright iโ€™ve never done an rp set in south korea so idk if you want a newbie ? [/size]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back