• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Group Pokemon Rp?

LunaticHigh

~Frivolous Wanderer~
Hey there! Looking for some people to plot a Pokemon RP! We can either do a pokemon gijinka or Trainers with the pokemon etc etc

Based on Gen 1-6 seeing as how Sun and Moon is not released yet :P

In in, and same, I don't know how a story line would work with gijinka, and tbh id rather have it with trainer's and all that, but with all that I'm in

That is fine! I just wanted to put that option! I had a person get a Lil sour from an FB group because he didn't want to be a trainer lol

Trust me I prefer trainers as well!

I vote trainers. And those hybrid things annoy me the more I found out how prominent they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, so about the plot...... What are you interested in, like what do see in this rp in the future. 

Like for say, there's 6 gym masters, and one by one there disappearing

Or a new group of 4-6  Pokemon trainers one from each or one from one and the other from another, basically the TV show, but with legendary Pokemon become more and more scarce 

So on and so forth

I think the missing gym leaders is a cool idea, but we can't really input real world themes into pokemon, because they solve their problems with pokemon, which can't really solve kidnapping. Unless we are aiming for a more realistic world.

And I think just having them kidnapped and pokemon battle to get them back would be a little anticlimactic

Oh thank god!  Trainers please!  The gym masters disappearing sounds interesting.

Even if we were to go with the gym leader disappearance idea, why would any of our characters care? Unless they were Rangers, Pokemon League officials, or police why would they get involved with the investigation? It just seems to narrow the kind of adventure we would have. Unless someone can tell me why I'm wrong.

Well depending on the region we'd be in, my character would be doing the league and wouldn't have any gym battles except with two gym leaders.   But that would free time for my character to concentrate on contests as well as they're a trainer/coordinator beginning trainer.

Im back was out for dinner :D

the gym leaders disappearing does sound interesting...but like Steel said, they have rangers and Officer Jenny for that :P

Unless maybe it was the region's Professors? that would give any trainer a reason to look for them xD

We can make it any region we can agree on or traveling through more than 1 if we want to make it long term?

Unless maybe it was the region's Professors? that would give any trainer a reason to look for them xD

We can make it any region we can agree on or traveling through more than 1 if we want to make it long term?

Actually that's a good idea. Exceptions here and there, but for the most part the Professor is someone every pokemon trainer knows, respects, and probably likes. Think of it this way, if your congressional representative was taken hostage it would be bad but how emotionally would you really be effected by the person's absence? Now we all have that one teacher, boss, older partner, or some authority figure that went beyond professional obligation and actually was your friend. Now imagine if that person went missing. Even if you didn't do anything about it you'd care at least!

Righty o ^^ if the others agree we can then start on where this rp will begin and our starting Pokemon ^^

My character is from Eterna City, Sinnoh and has just begun her Pokemon journey to be a trainer/coordinator so she's ten.

I'm okay with the Pokemon professors going missing, since they're vital in new trainers' and research on various aspects of Pokemon.

We can always just add the Pokemon we want as a starter pokemon :P  its our rp we can add on stuff :D  if you are ok with that?

Oh yeah totally, I mean technically the show did. Can you imagine how different the franchise and our memories would be if Ash had not slept in?

My character is Robin Eucalyptus, age 10, from Eterna City.  Budding Pokemon Trainer/Coordinator.   Starter is Chimchar. :)  I love fire types.

I'm going to wait till we pick a region before I try to create a character. Plus are we getting a character sheet or something?

Alright so while waiting for omni and Jinx ill get my character together! i use anime pictures to give people a better idea hope y'all don't mind!

so we have one vote for Unova and one for Sinnoh :D

Pick your starting Pokemon as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back