Elder Member
Are you a

Demon?

A Ghost?

Or maybe one of God's Abandoned?

If you are

Great and Welcome to the manor

but if you're not...

Heh...well you're in for a night in Hell.

Grim's Manor for the Unholy

"Even the evil ones need a good day rest before they go and eat children's souls." --Grim

haunted+house.jpg

Here in this "abandoned" house with a graveyard right by it's back porch there lives a Grim Reaper.

He is only one of many Grim Reapers in the world but he is the most kind to those who has done bad doings and feels the need for change.

(He's not stupid enough to let in a bunch of wild animals in his house much less a bunch of demons and evil spirits)

So rest up, stretch your legs and relax, there are plenty of cold beds here in the manor.

Races

Humans:

Only one known human has ever lived in Grim's Manor. She stayed there until she grew old and died. You can now find her floating around the grave yard if you want to talk to her. She usually has scoop on everything and can help you socialize with some of the races.

Demons:

Demons go by many names, some of the common ones are Werewolf and Vampire. Not many humans know that demons are both. They can suck the blood out of animals and humans with only their eyes turning red, or they can go into beast form and terrorize a whole town. The choice is up to the Demon and what he or she prefers.

Ghosts:

Ghosts are Humans with unsettled pasts. Grim Reapers usually find them unworthy to be an Angel or a Demon, but sometimes, on rare occasions, Humans can choose to be a ghost, but they will forever serve the Grim Reaper who gave them that option. Depending on how strong their spirit is depends on how solid they seem.

Angels:

Servers and good doers of God. They seem pretty dense and usually don't talk much. They have wings and can have a holy weapon at hand. Their holy weapon has a glowing aura that can have power from any elemental of Earth (Fire, air, water, electricity, sunlight and earth)

Fallen Angels:

They have all the perks of an Angel but their soul is tainted black so their wings become black and they get dark rings around their eyes.

Grim Reapers:

Supposedly neutral beings who only do their job of sorting the "flock." their eyes should be covered at all times unless they are trying the lure a soul out from it's human body. Their eyes are like crystals and change color at different angles. Very persuasive.

NPC's

They way this will work is that if you want to talk to Grim you just walk into his office. I will take

care of the rest.

If you want to talk to the once Human ghost who wanders the grave yard, just go into the grave yard and set a rose on "Lillian Hophman's" grave and I will take care of the rest.

Join this RP

here!

Alice had been running for days, so when she stumbled upon a manor mansion, it was a blessing for her. She approached the front door, looking around.

From inside the manor, Master Myles was lounging in the den. He had set the fire out from the fireplace since it reminded him too much of the clawing hole of Hell. Instead he lit a small candle and he huddled up in his chair. What peace.

Now on the outside Roselyn, a common person who came here from time to time waltzed up to the front door to find another girl there all ready. Roselyn looked her up and down before sniffing here, "So have you abandoned God?" She asked smugly.

She stared at the girl, taking a minute before shrugging, watching the girl rather closely.

"Tck...quiet one huh? Well good luck talking to Grim..." Roselyn said with irritation in her tone. The flashy demon kicked the door open and walked in. "Hey! Myles! I'm here!" She chimed.

Myles frowned at her voice. He really wished that she didn't show up at all. He got up and entered the main hall. "Why are you here?" He asked before glancing over Roselyn towards the open door, "Uh...who's she?"

Watches silently, not moving from my spot, out of habit my hand lightly on the hilt of my sword.

"I donno, she won't talk..." Roselyn said, walking over to the door, "She must not want to stay..." She female demon then slammed the door shut in front and smirked playfully.

Myles covered his face with his hands before walking away. "I think I'll go get the ol' man..."

She Blinks twice, jumping a little when the door is slammed. She looks around slightly then broadly sits right in front of the door, finding nothing better to do.

"Hey...Grim...there's some angel...possibly fallen in front of our door...you may want to check it out..." Myles said, knocking on the door to the Library.

Grim opens the door slowly and shows himself. Draped in a black rob and his eyes covered with bandages was Grim. His hair was as white as snow and it was as long as his body. He did not look old at all though. He was rather young looking. Possibly in his twenties, but of course he's been living since the beginning of time.

"Lead the way young Myles!" Grim said before marching off the the front door without the demon boy.

Grim opens the door and tilts his head down...it's not like he can see anything through the bandages...or can he.

"Why...Hello!"

Alice jumped a little from the voice, but turned her head to look at who was speaking, though she didnt answer.

Grim frowned, "She must be mute..." He suggested.

Roselyn growled, "Well it's getting annoying...make her talk!"

"You can't get a mute girl to talk Roselyn..." Myles muttered irritated by Roselyn. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.

"Whatever pipsqueak..." She snapped.

"Well she's not deaf! Look! She's smiling!" Roselyn pointed out. She moved Grim out of the way and stood in front of her, "Do you understand me?" Roselyn asked louder than usual, "Nod for yes, shake for no!"

"Jesus, she's not a retard either! You can talk at a normal volume!" Myles judged Roselyn once again.

"Huh! You just used God's baby boy's name in vain! How dare you Myles..." Roselyn sarcastically gasped and pretended to be offended.

Myles and Roselyn continue to bicker back and forth.

Grim sighed, "I invite children into my house..." He muttered, "I invited children...."

Alice rolls her eyes a little at Roselyn, jumping slightly from the loud voice. She smirks a little more as she listens to them bicker back and forth, still keeping back a laugh. 
Alice stood, her wings hidden beneath the jacket she wore. 
She put her hands in the pockets of the jacket she had on, and, amused, continued to watch them bicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grim slapped both of them with one swing of his arm.

Roselyn rubbed her cheek and pouted while Myles, being the mean little boy he was, flipped out, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR GRIM!? YOU OLD MAN! You're gonna die! Piece of shit!" Myles grabbed Grim's white hair and tugged on it.

Grim shown no emotion toward Myles as he looked at the girl in front of him, "If you want, you're welcome to come inside," Grim told her.

She blinked a little when Myles flipped out, still keeping back a laugh as she nodded a little to Grim in thanks. 
Alice tilted her head a little as she returned her gaze to Myles and Roselyn.

Grim moved out of the way of the door and shut it after the girl was in. While Myles and Roselyn fought in the background Grim looked over at his new guest, "Now...I'm going to need you to say something or else I won't be able to help you..." He said. "And I wouldn't want to have to use these to get some answers out of you," Grim tapped on the bandages around his eyes.

Not knowing what exactly to expect, she shuddered and said quickly "oh yes! no need for that!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vice trudged along the dark forest path, not knowing where she was going. Her mind kept wandering and replaying the moment she awoke to find herself as a demon. Her feathered tail swished back and forth, swaying as she walked. Coming to a clearing, she spotted a manor of sorts that looks as if it had been abandoned long ago. It might be smart to rest here for the night. She opened the creaky gate and walked onto the property.

Lenneth bit into his apple, staring down at the manor from a tree in the forest. Man, do I really have to go in there? He chewed thoroughly, although stopped when he saw a girl wander inside with a girl and the grim. He chewed more as he contemplated. Interesting. A fallen angel, angel. Never seen that before. He laid back on his branch, watching as another girl stepped forward and into the gate of the manor.

Alice kept her head tilted slightly as she looked back over at Myles and Roselyn. 
Out of boredom, Alice looked around from the spot where she stood, examining what she could see.

Caricon watched Grim threaten the girl he flapped his wings to let the Grim know that he was watching him. He then took a flight outside. When he saw two people outside he started fly pacing. Should he tell his boss or not. He decided to wait to see what happened he went back inside to watch Grim.

Alice didn't move from her spot beside Grim, for she didn't want to wander off (like she knew she would), and go perhaps to some place she wasn't supposed to. So she stood, looking around curiously but never moving from her spot.

Seeing the fear the girl had he wanted to help but that would be disobeying orders and if he did that he would be tainted. His job was to watch not interfere. Even so he wanted so bad to help her so he opened a line to God. "Should I help her," he asked waiting for God to answer...

Not waiting for any instruction from Grim, she started walking around the manor anyways, curiosity taking over as she explored the hallways, waiting to explore the rooms. Throughout it all, she kept the sword she had on her left hip, not bothered by it in the least for how light it weighed.

Seeing the girl move he looked Grim in the eye. He then saw what was happening. Grim was talking on a line.

Shaking his head he flew near the ceiling so he wouldn't be seen. He then pulled out his Nature holy sword. The only one he continued to watch the girl making sure she wasn't hurt. When he saw she was fallen. He then flew down and sid the to girl, "How did you fall, oh yeah I forgot I am Caricon the head angel," sticking out his hand he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back