• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grillby's

she looked at him and simply said
"i have no idea, to be honest at the time i could stare you and the lady here(points at alphys) and i wouldn't be able to tell you two apart.

images

"Grillby's"... Oh sweet "Grillby's!" A place where everyone can relax. Especially to the monsters Underground. Despite the terrible reality of being sealed Underground. The monsters were set free by the 8th fallen human child. But before the Human child freed the monsters. They witnessed the amazing bar "Grillby's" first hand. At last! After the true pacifist ending. "Grillby's" has been moved to the surface, making it's first debut to the service, especially towards humanity. Now both races can enjoy the feeling of "Grillby's" very soothing atmosphere! Not only it has moved to the surface. It also upgraded itself! Now, it has a second floor for a bed and breakfast service. So prepare yourself and dress at your finest, because "Grillby's" is now waiting for your arrival to serve you with their finest service!

"Vagabond I am so proud of everything you have done."
He steps into the familiar building flames crackling warmly.

"I am back now. Ready to open the bar again. Will... you let me take my spot behind the counter?..."
He asked kindly. opening his arms for a hug

"Vagabond I am so proud of everything you have done."
He steps into the familiar building flames crackling warmly.

"I am back now. Ready to open the bar again. Will... you let me take my spot behind the counter?..."
He asked kindly. opening his arms for a hug
The dopple-ganger Grillby slowly extinguished, turning slowly into smoke. Behind the counter, there stood a small chibi-like lad dressed in a similar fashion of Grillby's. Shiny baby blue eyes, rosy pink cheeks and a similar height of a familiar small figure. This lad seems to be smiling gently back at Grillby. He ran towards the flaming monster with a bear hug. "Grillby!" He cried his name. "The bar's all yours! Everything is still in place where you left it!" The lad gently spoke into his ear. "Welcome back, Grillbz" The lad slowly turned to ash, similar to how Monsters die.

he held the young one for a long moment. Grillby had missed his old friend.
"Thank you.... Bond.. I wouldn't expect anything less of you. "
Grillby watched his friend find peace and gathered the beings previous body's ashes and put them in a ornate jar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back