• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grillby's

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
images

"Grillby's"... Oh sweet "Grillby's!" A place where everyone can relax. Especially to the monsters Underground. Despite the terrible reality of being sealed Underground. The monsters were set free by the 8th fallen human child. But before the Human child freed the monsters. They witnessed the amazing bar "Grillby's" first hand. At last! After the true pacifist ending. "Grillby's" has been moved to the surface, making it's first debut to the service, especially towards humanity. Now both races can enjoy the feeling of "Grillby's" very soothing atmosphere! Not only it has moved to the surface. It also upgraded itself! Now, it has a second floor for a bed and breakfast service. So prepare yourself and dress at your finest, because "Grillby's" is now waiting for your arrival to serve you with their finest service!

Last edited:
"NOW OPEN!"

It was a fine evening at "Grillby's". Patrons starting to flood in, Grillby standing behind the bar's counter, wiping a wine glass with anti flammable white cloth, the music of the jukebox filling the warm building. As usual the regular patrons entered first. Humans and monsters came after. The bar was now huge. More tables, more space, and more options on the menu. It's been a while since Frisk's adventure in the Underground. Grillby stood by silently waiting for someone to ask for his service. The jazzy music filled ears of those who could hear it. Humans and monsters socializing together to understand each other. Everything was warm in "Grillby's"

(You may now begin posting)
angelbim10 angelbim10 nimona nimona 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently

(You guys can still catch up.)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind KirienIsamu KirienIsamu DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

ellie walked into the bar and after some difficulty climbed up onto the counter and said "hello! a pint of oil this way!"

Kristen walks inside whistling, heading over to change before coming out in her work clothes. She nods and goes to grab it before handing it to Ellie, "Here ya go" she smiles

Alphys wasn't a regular patron by any stretch of the imagination and, after navigating her way through the gathering crowds of customers between the entrance and the bar, she hauled herself up on to a bar stool nearby Ellie. Being surrounded by so many others was terrifying and wonderful in almost equal measure. Now she just waited for a quiet moment to present itself, where she could ask for a drink.

ellie took the oil and said her thanks to the girl before drinking the oil. she then looked at the yellow lizard monster who sat beside her and said "hi there! you new here?"

Alphys leaned in closer to get a good look at the odd looking doll that spoke to her, clearly a little unsure of what to make of it. "Y-yeah, first time," she punctuated her sentence with a nervous little laugh, "I guess you're a regular, right? You probably c-come here and hang out with the other monsters all the time!"

"yeah, that's why they have oil in stock. and such small cups. though i'm not a monster actually. human. cyborg to specific." she said back before drinking some more oil.

Kristen nods smiling and before seeing Alphys and chuckles, "Nice to see you finally out of that lab Alphys, what would you like?" She asks

"Could I get some, um, some.." she glanced along the shelf behind the bar, looking over all the bottles neatly arranged there, "..actually, m-maybe something full of sugar?"

The word 'cyborg' finally caught up with her, and Alphys's eyes widened behind her spectacles as she looked back at the doll. Suddenly she had a thousand questions to ask, and her nervous stutter seemed to disappear.

"A cyborg? How are you powered? Do you know who made you? That's a silly question, of course you'd know, but still, you'll introduce me to her, right? Are there others? Oh, oh, could I take a look at your locomotive systems, I've got this great idea for how to build better legs, and any.. um, s-sorry."

ellie giggled then replied " it's fine. I'm soul powered, i was made by some scientists hired by my dad, and you can take a look at the locomotives and no there aren't any other's... as far as i know."

Grillby stood silently behind the counter listening closely to the conversation of the two new patrons. His attention was caught by the lab-coated monster who was trying to order. Since she wasn't specific with her order he thought he would just give her a sweet tea instead. He stopped wiping the wine glass he was cleaning and placed it over the counter. Grillby entered the kitchen door without saying a word. After 7 minutes he came out with a white cup filled with honey tea, complete with a saucer. He slid the cup across the counter without spilling a single drop. The slide was fast and came to a complete stop in front of the yellow monster. "That will be 12G, Maam." Grillby said to the lab-coated monster. Grillby continued to wipe the wine glass earlier with silence.

Meanwhile one can see that the royal guard lesser dog is playing solitaire all by himself. Doggo, Dogamy, Dogressa, and greater dog were having nice chat on each other on how humans aren't half bad. Across the bar there is a couple of seats and tables, all gathered in one corner with a card that says

upload_2017-9-23_6-55-30.jpeg

On top of them. It seems to be a little dusty too. As if no one had ever sat the seats. Grillby has never told Kristen who is reserved on those seats, nor the reason and history behind it but no one else has dared to sit in these seats. Seems like these seats were specially reserved for a certain group of people. In fact there was even a reserved note on top of the jukebox too! One can tell that this building had a long history even long before Kristen started working inside the building. "Kristen, can you clean those seats for me please." Grillby commanded Kristen with a soft tone as he pointed towards the reserved seats.

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently angelbim10 angelbim10 nimona nimona

She looks over and looks to where he was pointing, she nods and heads over to the seats "Yes sir" she spoke softly and then goes to clean the seats up making sure no dust or anything was left. Smiling at her work, Kristen hums softly to herself attending to the new customers that were arriving. She grabs the gold once they get they're items and walked over behind the counter. She soon looks over at Grillby with a curious gaze, "Hey Grillbz, who sits there anyways?" Kristen asks

ellie looked at Grillby and asked "yeah I'd like to know as well? that tables been reserved for as long as I've been coming here."

"T-twelve? Um, w-well, let's see..." Alphys began to rummage about in the pockets of her lab-coat, taking out coins, scraps of paper, paperclips, bits of wire and all the other junk and detritus that seemed to find their way into her pockets during the course of a day. Eventually, she had managed to scrape together twelve coins and a small pile of junk. With the matter of payment settled, she lifted up the teacup, took a sip and let out a contented sigh.

Grillby stopped wiping the wine glass and took the 12G off the counter. He gave the two a blank stare before looking back to the wine glass. "You'll know when the time comes." This was the only thing Grillby said before putting the wine glass under the counter. "Just try not to sit in those seats, okay? Those are really special reserved seats." He said kindly. After Grillby's statement. Doggo raised his hand up high. It seems like he wants to order something. "Would you take care of his order Kristen, please?" He asked Kristen.

angelbim10 angelbim10

Grillby looked towards the doll like figure and observed them quietly. "You're human, correct?" Grillby asked with a curious tone. Grillby got curious since he sees no monster soul around them.

nimona nimona

(Dice roll testing, please ignore.)

(?)(the war between humans and monsters? yeah, this is after the pacifist run if i remember)

She nods and goes to take the orders, afterwards she was coming back with it. A few humans walked into the bar, clearly thinking highly of themselves for some reason. The war was over but some humans don't accept monsters still, she suddenly fell forwards and fell to the ground with a thud but the order was fine. The human who tripped her pretended nothing happened, she gets up and sends the food to them and grabs the gold and walks back hiding behind the counter table while putting the money where it belongs and stays there

ellie noticed the jerks and what they did and, while nobody was looking, she threw a coin at one of them.

Grillby wiped his glasses as he tried to interact with patrons more. "You know... I actually had Patron here before who is almost just like you." He said to the doll faced human. "They used to sit over there." Grillby pointed on the top of the Jukebox with a reserved card in it. "I remember them, messing with the jukebox's playlist with their mechanical small hand." Grillby placed his glasses back to his face and waited silently behind the counter. nimona nimona

ellie looked where he pointed and a look of realization hit her
"wait that was me! back in my prototype body, i didn't realize till now because it was extreamly hard to see in that body."

Grillby doubted that there is something wrong in the statement. "Are you sure? Do you remember who were in that body? Like you're name?" He asked calmly to the doll. "Sorry for being rude but i know that Patron sat there had a completely different vibe to them. Far from yours." Grillby said to her.

nimona nimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back