Greetings. =]

Rage Incarnate

Exodus. Insanus. Nocturnus.
A little about myself....hmm, well I used to RP years ago but life's many circumstances cut that short. Looking to get back into it really, something to pass time and keep the brain stimulated.

Nice to meet you my dude! I'm also just getting back into role playing after leaving it behind a couple years ago. Hit me up if you're interested in RPing together, or just chatting. ✌

Welcome to RPN! I hope you find what will excel you here, as there are so many amazing writers and people here. I’m sure you will make great friendships and partnerships here!
Also I must say, the Owner and Admins are all amazing people and there are plenty of helpers afoot!
This site is a great way to pass the time as the people here are oh so entertaining!
Again Welcome to RPN!

Welcome to RPN! I hope you find what will excel you here, as there are so many amazing writers and people here. I’m sure you will make great friendships and partnerships here!
Also I must say, the Owner and Admins are all amazing people and there are plenty of helpers afoot!
This site is a great way to pass the time as the people here are oh so entertaining!
Again Welcome to RPN!

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully i can restore my edge, as I've most likely gotten a little rusty over my hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back