Greetings~

Fantome

inactive
Hello ヾ(^∇^) I am (obviously) new here but not quite new to roleplaying. I used to enjoy it quite a bit in the past with friends. 1x1's were my jam although, I did dabble in groups from time to time. Anyhow, I haven't written anything in ages but have the urge to do so again. Ended up stumbling across this site when searching and it seems like a friendly enough place to join, so here I am! I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully making some awesome rp buds in the future. <3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

How are you liking the site so far? Nice to meet another fellow role player. How long have you role played? What was your favorite story that you ever did? Hope to hear from you soon!

Nice to meet you too! I'm getting used to it bit by bit, haven't been on a forum in a long time. But I like how neatly this site is organized/sectioned. I've only been active for about 5 years maybe back in high school and a bit into college, but got swamped with work/school/life and eventually dropped writing. I always enjoyed writing short stories back then too, so the thought of creating stories with others was a really cool concept once I discovered rp. As for a favorite..hmm tough to say. I always have a soft spot for my first one I did with a good friend, Kingdom Hearts related. It was extremely cringey and self-indulging, but I had a lot of fond memories creating with her. There was also a time when I was part of a Harry Potter group and that was alot of fun as well. I also really enjoyed a modern slice-of-life/hospital themed rp that was rather sweet and touching. Basically, it's hard to choose heh :s

And thanks for the welcomes from everyone else~
This site has undergone more updates than last year, that is for sure. So I am glad you like the format now. I think they are updating again later on. I can understand getting swamped and dropping it but I am so glad that you picked it up. I take it you prefer fandom stories? That sounds so nice. I would not mind reading your Harry Potter one. I am a sucker for Harry Potter.

You're actually the first to say that they would go for a hospital theme. The ones I have been with keep me stuck around the academy or high school theme. It gets repetitive so yours is refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back