Greetings!

Troldmand

Your Bizarre Acquaintance
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm an 18-years-old university student who works for that university (Surprise!). I work as a software engineer and have been getting paid for this since I was 13.

Just like you'd expect from a person like me, I'm young and aspiring, hoping for a career in the entertainment industry -- which is frozen as of now thanks to my studies. Luckily, I managed to get a couple of jobs in the game industry back when I had time for the whole dream. But sooner or later, I'll make a return. :)

I've already participated in a couple of web RP threads before. Hopefully, I've got enough experience for this place. I'm looking for an organised long-term session to get into roleplaying once again, and maybe make a friend or two in the process.

I think this sums everything up pretty well!

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Name's Alex.

I'm an 18-years-old university student who works for that university (Surprise!). I was born in Estonia, then moved to Finland, and now considering moving to Norway. I work as a software engineer and have been getting paid for this since I was 13, back then for freelance work of course.

Just like you'd expect from a person like me, I'm young and aspiring, hoping for the career in the game industry (Which is, sadly, frozen at the moment due to my job at the uni). Luckily I managed to get a couple of jobs in game companies, back when I had time for it. But sooner or later, I'll make a return. :)

Now, let's put boring stuff away and delve into my life as a roleplayer instead. I used to live in poverty back in early 00s, due to Estonia still recovering from 90s problems. I don't know how many of you are Estonians here, but if you are, you most likely know things were rather... unstable for some time. Because of this, however, I was introduced to my own "video game system" - D&D. I played it a lot. Until we moved to Fin and things got better. I used to play it with my just as unlucky friends at the school, Planescape and Ravenloft being our favorite settings. We even had our own "Cult of the Table". I wasn't a big fan of progression/interaction system in this game, it was the reason I moved to World of Darkness later on. Still, it had a huge impact on me. And made me obsessed with symbolism (e.g. a warrior wielding a flaming sword fighting for mankind and a giant icy dragon trying to end the world) in books, movies, games and art.

I've already participated in a couple of web RP threads before, hopefully I've got enough experience for this place. I'm looking for a really nice and rich session to get into roleplaying once again, and maybe make a friend or two, who knows.

I think this sums everything up well. Hello again and I hope we all see each other in some session soon! ^_^

Hey welcome along. :) I've never played a WoD game but I'm a pathfinder & 3.5 girl myself. Let me know if you need any direction on the site I'll help you best I can! <3

Hey welcome along. :) I've never played a WoD game but I'm a pathfinder & 3.5 lad myself. Let me know if you need any direction on the site I'll help you best I can! <3

Hey, it's good to know 3.5 is still kicking. I've never tried Pathfinder aside from some licensing that my employer has done. I've read through the local rules and policies. If you know a solid ongoing RP, be sure to send me a link. Self-advertisement works too. :D
I've got no particular preferences save for casual RPs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back